• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
xP Anytime! I am just glad I found an excuse to doodle Riddles again after quite some time.
Yeah! Your Ridley drawing are great. On the topic of art, here’s a W.I.P. of that art I posted earlier. Still needs some polishing, aside from the obvious missing pieces.
5D36EC95-457A-4E0A-89BA-E871BF32BDF2.jpeg

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
If Diddy Kong Racing got a CTRNF style remake, what additional characters would or should be added. With Microsoft’s cooperation it would obviously be able to have everyone from the original and the DS game. But what about all the Banjo Pilot characters? More B-K characters in general? More DKC characters? More Conker characters? Were there any other series in that old defunct Shared Rare universe to add? Thoughts?

Last edited:

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
Dabuz has decided that the hill, or rather Summit that he will die to Leo on, will be playing Megalovania.

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
staindgrey staindgrey @osby @Cutie Gwen Noipoi Noipoi Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! @Taylor F @Bolderousness @Smashing Ramen @Dyllybirdy DerpingPikachu DerpingPikachu and many more people.

Today something really interesting has happened... Since It is strongly possible that I may get added to a Fire Emblem hack done for a popular YouTube animator from Spain.

If everything goes right, I would take the role of a cleric who is friends with a mage (who will be portrayed by Samus). The hack is still being worked on, but there has been good progress so far.

I also apologize for being quite absent these past days on the site: people at some Discord servers I'm in really want to talk with me about a lot of stuff and I've been seriously concerned about the current fire going on at the center of my island and the haze storm that has taken over my island.

But yeah, I mostly wanted to share these really cool news about the Fire Emblem hack. I hope I manage to make It into the hack, and I will 100% share the video of the animator trying It out so you all can see my part on the hack.
Cool, man i'd love to see the hack when it's done!

Hope everything ends up okay on your island though.

Shadowwolflink

Smash Master
If Diddy Kong Racing got a CTRNF style remake, what additional characters would or should be added. With Microsoft’s cooperation it would obviously be able to have everyone from the original and the DS game. But what about all the Banjo Pilot characters? More B-K characters in general? More DKC characters? More Conker characters? Were there any other series in that old defunct Shared Rare universe to add? Thoughts?
I could absolutely see Donkey Kong, Dixie, Cranky, Mumbo, and maybe Funky and Gregg the Grim Reaper.

Although I would want to see Lanky, Chunky, and Tiny's original design as an ode to the games' shared N64 history.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
My corruption will spread to all the planet until it’s a.......

View attachment 263599
sorry about that. My brain just decided to reboot for some reason. What were we talking about? Diddy Kong Racing?
I’d say eat a Snickers but I wouldn’t be surprised if it’d have no effect in you.

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I could absolutely see Donkey Kong, Dixie, Cranky, Mumbo, and maybe Funky and Gregg the Grim Reaper.

Although I would want to see Lanky, Chunky, and Tiny's original design as an ode to the games' shared N64 history.
Ok. I just went through and made a list with 51 slots (the current amnount of characters in CTRNF). I listed all the characters from the original, then from the DS remake (Dixie, Tiny, Taj, and Whizpig). Then I figured there could be small playable versions of the other bosses where the giant ones would still be used for the actual boss races. Then I added your suggestions and there were still a bunch of spaced left. So I went in and added all the Banjo Pilot characters. Still a bunch. Then I added all the characters from the many failed DKR sequels that were attempted over the years (the two builds of Diddy Kong a Pilot and the two GameCube games). Everyone except the mario characters from a very early build because they felt out of place, even Redneck Kong. This game should be about that shared rare universe. Then I still had a bunch of spaces left so I added in Chunky Kong, Kiddy Kong, Berri, The Panther King, Donkey Kong Jr., and Stanley the Bugman. And at this point I’ve added everyone I can think of and I still have 8 slots left. So who’s left to add? Should those Mario characters make it in? Maybe just Mario and Pauline because of classic DK? Any other games series I’m missing? Should I include Miis?

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Well good night everyone. Here's to this week for an General Nintendo Direct!. Find out either supposedly Tuesday or Wednesday.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Well good night everyone. Here's to this week for an General Nintendo Direct!. Find out either supposedly Tuesday or Wednesday.
The best part is if it’s not this week, then it’s next week!

And if not next week, then the week after!

And if not the week after, the week after that!

And if not...

Last edited:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806

And if not...
That Korean rating for Xenoblade has me hoping for a Direct soon.

Otherwise, the next Korean rating will.

And the next one.

And then an Australian one.

Then another Korean one.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
I used to be all over competitive Smash 4. Like, I actually thought it was fun to watch.

God, what was wrong with me?
Nothing except for implying there's something wrong with people who liked Smash 4 competitively.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Nothing except for implying there's something wrong with people who liked Smash 4 competitively.
I feel like we all liked it at one point, but it's just hard to go back to when you look at Ult, and then see all the problems Smash 4 had, and you just think, "Wow, I actually liked this?"

I do actually miss Smash 4 Villy though, what they did to him was ungodly.

Also, is that a Drawn to Life pfp?

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

And if not...
bythe time this direct happens, Id have Animal Crossing and by then, I wouldnt give a **** about the direct because Id have Animal Crossing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom