• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Take a drug test.
The test comes back negative. The squirrel is real. It rolls its eyes at you for wasting its time. What do you do now?
What else van I do but grab my sword (knife) and go save the Priness of Snoms
You embark on your quest. The journey is a perilous one. First you must pick a path through the perilous Forrest of Lums. Which of the 6 paths do you take?

Last edited:

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
A squirrel approaches. It tells you it needs your help to save the princess of snoms. What do you do?
Man I should tell you guys the one time I slammed myself cycling into a tree because a squirrel darted in front of me. Got a cut on the side of face of all places from that. Really hated them since.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
So after re-formatting my Gamecube Memory Card, I had to re-do some stuff in Spider-Man 2. That game's combat is still really fun and so is the swinging. But I can tell I'm outta practice for sure. Most of my other games were backed up when I completed them. But when I backed up Spider-Man 2, I didn't even beat the Mysterio stuff yet. Though now I'm further about halfway through the game again, so I made up some of that progress back. I'm all the fighting games, and Metroid/Mega Man stuff was kept in tact though.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
The test comes back negative. The squirrel is real. It rolls its eyes at you for wasting its time. What do you do now?

You embark on your quest. The journey is a perilous one. First you must pick a path through the perilous Forrest of Lums. Which of the 6 paths do you take?
Test my alcohol levels
:p

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
One thing I can say that I for sure didn't expect is news that a prominent daredevil died being inside his homemade rocket that crashed in the California Desert, all to prove that the Earth is flat.

This world is a Mad Libs game.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Test my alcohol levels
:p
The test also comes back negative. The squirrel is very mad at this point. It flips you the bird, stabs a toothpick into your foot, and leaves through the air ducts. Your next move?
Id pick path 5.

You arent the only bored one. I have to wait 25 more days till Animal Crossing and its killing me
Path 5 goes on for miles twisting and winding through the canopies. Eventually you reach a dead end. There is a wide canyon cutting across the forest. You can hear moving water far below. There is a single rope connected to two posts on either side of the canyon, the remnants of a long gone bridge. How do you proceed.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Weird question, but this is something I had in mind for my Paper Mario game, does wanna help me come up with creative slang for the Mario universe? Like in world slang that would make sense for Mario characters to use?

Like maybe “Thwomping” as the equivalent of pumping or banging like something high energy. Or you know how we have like a bunch of slang for money? I came up with some slang I came up with for Mario coins

-“Honey”
-“Block-stuffers”
-“One-liners”
-“Tokens”
-“200-pointers”
-“piece-a-life”

Last edited:

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
Even though I like my boy Mario, I think Link is the bigger King. Though Bowser is more of a simp than both Mario and Luigi combined.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Weird question, but this is something I had in mind for my Paper Mario game, does wanna help me come up with creative slang for the Mario universe? Like in world slang that would make sense for Mario characters to use?

Like maybe “Thwomping” as the equivalent of pumping or banging like something high energy. Or you know how we have like a bunch of slang for money? I came up with some slang I came up with for Mario coins

-“Honey”
-“Block-stuffers”
-“One-liners”
-“Tokens”
-“200-pointers”
-“piece-a-life”
They call a looser or a weakling a “Waluigi”

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
One thing I can say that I for sure didn't expect is news that a prominent daredevil died being inside his homemade rocket that crashed in the California Desert, all to prove that the Earth is flat.

This world is a Mad Libs game.
That's certainly a headline. Still "Homemade Rocket" sounds like it'd kill just about anyone. Hope the guys family is doing well, but I can't imagine it'd be easy.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Path 5 goes on for miles twisting and winding through the canopies. Eventually you reach a dead end. There is a wide canyon cutting across the forest. You can hear moving water far below. There is a single rope connected to two posts on either side of the canyon, the remnants of a long gone bridge. How do you proceed.
2dd.jpg

Oh hell um,risk it and try and cross

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Even though I like my boy Mario, I think Link is the bigger King. Though Bowser is more of a simp than both Mario and Luigi combined.
Considering Luigi's girl didn't have Baby Mama Drama with his arch-enemy. I'm inclined to say he's absolutely more of a King than Mario or Bowser will ever be.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Considering Luigi's girl didn't have Baby Mama Drama with his arch-enemy. I'm inclined to say he's absolutely more of a King than Mario or Bowser will ever be.
I’d say I think Peach would’ve known if she carried a Koopa Kid for nine months but I remembered storks are canon in this universe, so I got nothing.

Dutch Raikuna

I'm ok just getting ready to go to bible study.
How bout you?
Eh, okay at the minute. 11.30pm over in the Emerald Isle so I might go and nap for a few hours. Gotta wake up and get stuff fixed before class.

Also, Bible Study? I'm guessing it's a family religious thing you go to?

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I’d say I think Peach would’ve known if she carried a Koopa Kid for nine months but I remembered storks are canon in this universe, so I got nothing.
She didn't sound that shocked if she was Jr's mom. But our hero Luigi doesn't get played like that.

Though Wario might be the King Status of them all. No kids like Bowser or Rosalina. And he's all about the cashflow.

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
Eh, okay at the minute. 11.30pm over in the Emerald Isle so I might go and nap for a few hours. Gotta wake up and get stuff fixed before class.

Also, Bible Study? I'm guessing it's a family religious thing you go to?
Ahh alright.
It's a group I started going to last week because I got bored of never leaving the house. Mostly college students there. They serve dinner so it's pretty alright.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Putting Laid-Back Camp on a pedestal so apologies if I sound annoying.

Been listening to this music piece while doing some writing. Feeling pretty content at the minute.
Sometimes everyone in the world should just slow down and let others catch their breath. Been thinking that.

Anyone agree?
Yeah, sometimes you just gotta ease up and start vibin'.

Speaking of Laid-Back Camp, I actually tried watching it several months ago but got distracted by other things and put it down. Maybe I'll pick it up again at some point now that you reminded me...

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up
Who here's ever been to (or heard of) Wing Zone? I've always caught a glimpse this restaurant a couple of times from where I live, might go there someday.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
View attachment 263575
Oh hell um,risk it and try and cross
You grab onto the rope with both hands. You quickly swing your feet into it as well and begin shimmying. The squirrel runs across ahead of you with little difficulty. At the mid point, you begin to hear a creaking noise. You look and see that your weight is causing the posts to bend inwards. The shock causes your legs to let go, though your hands grip remains strong. Do you scramble quickly to try to get to the other side before the collapse? Do you make your way across as slowly as possible? Or do you just cut your losses and let go?

Dutch Raikuna

Yeah, sometimes you just gotta ease up and start vibin'.

Speaking of Laid-Back Camp, I actually tried watching it several months ago but got distracted by other things and put it down. Maybe I'll pick it up again at some point now that you reminded me...
Pretty much on your first point. Honestly you sometimes wonder who has it better in terms of being happy. The most content person in the whole of human history. I would shake that guy's hand if I could.

And yeah watch Laid-Back Camp if you have had a rough few days or something. Cutesy slice of life anime tend to get me through stuff.
Just never find the Live-Action version of that or any anime. *Shudders*

Tbh, it's mostly because nobody knows how to respond to his posts, as such, they don't, he gets annoyed, and yeah.
No offence to the guy but I think the forum isn't the right place for him. People just don't have the same interests as him. For some interests you gotta make noise to find people if you know what I mean.

I've also got pretty obscure interests like him but I don't think anyone here would want to talk about Nomadic Cultures or philosophy for ages. Best I can do is talk about stuff that is pretty big.

Last edited:

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
I don’t have anything against the guy but I know nothing about card games so I don’t ever know how to respond to his posts.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom