• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slime Master

Smash Ace
Iirc, wasn't his agilty and defense worse than Serena? Like, even in act one?

But yeah, I 100% agree. The moment you hit that one important scene in Act 2 is the moment he gets outclassed hard. Like, there's a quest you can do to increase his Magical Might and Mending up by 50, but even that's not enough to prevent him from getting outclassed, especially since Hero and Serena can learn Omniheal, and then Hero gets Kazap with Veronica getting Kaboomle, Kafrizzle, Kasizzle, and Magic Burst and Rab gets... Kacrackle.

I guess he gets Kamikazee too, which is hilarious to see him self destruct, but it doesn't even work sometimes.
I don't fully remember stat-wise aside from the fact that he has more MP which is nice. He also gets more MP absorption thanks to heavy wands and earlier access to most healing spells at that stage. Serena also gets to have shields, so she'll probably have better survivability even if Rab's resilience is around her level. But yeah, act 2 Serena is straight up better than him in every conceivable way, and she really gets a lot in act 3, so after that point there's not much reason to use Rab.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
This stupid thread successfully made me hungry for spaghetti.
I've been wanting to make some but it wouldn't be the same without fresh mozzerella cheese, and I need to go buy some when I feel like it. So yeah... when that time comes, I'll make it again.

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
Home made spaghetti is nice and all but the five year old in me still craves canned spaghetti o's. I once watched my 20 year old brother eat a can of it cold in the car during a road trip.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
So.....

Is anyone actually expecting anything interesting from the Pokémon Direct? Because I’ve gone from being mildly excited to kind of indifferent/prematurely dissapointed. I just don’t know if they will or even can show anything that would be worth the direct, ya know?

D

Deleted member

So.....

Is anyone actually expecting anything interesting from the Pokémon Direct? Because I’ve gone from being mildly excited to kind of indifferent/prematurely dissapointed. I just don’t know if they will or even can show anything that would be worth the direct, ya know?
I am hoping for a new Pokémon Ranger.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I am hoping for a new Pokémon Ranger.
I certainly hope you get what you want.

The only things that could make it worth it for me would be either pats SwSh DLC in place of a second updated version, a new Pokkén game, or a new Pokémon Snap (which u wouldn’t play but would be to busy celebrating its existence after years of fans asking for it to care).

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
To be honest, I like putting over-easy eggs on my spaghetti (butter sauce). The western-styled restaurant next to the dorm I was staying at in Japan had it and I really enjoyed it. Since that I've only been to one other restaurant here in the US that has had that on their menu.

Also Cincinnati chili spaghetti is fantastic. If you ever get the chance to check out a Skyline or GoldStar Chili joint here in the Midwest or see one of their brands of chili cans at a store, I'd recommend it. :4sonic:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
So.....

I'm not really expecting anything big. Pokemon Sword and Shield are still new, so it's not like they'll be showering us in details about the franchise's next big titles or anything.

Knowing GF they'll pad it out with a lot of talking about the history of the pokemon game franchise and how to transfer pokemon through them to hype up Pokemon Home.

NabiscoFelt

Smash Journeyman
So.....

My brain expects nothing. My heart's holding out for Pokemon of the Wild to randomly get announced.

Alternis

Ignore the user in front of you
NNID
GeneralO
Switch FC
SW-1137-6792-9994
Y'all ever had a Bánh mì? Best sandwich I've ever eaten.

Shadowwolflink

Smash Master
A car. Standing still. No driving up ramps or building momentum. Can not jump.

Like, I see no way of having a car fight that wouldn’t look super jenky and weird like the hornet in fighters Megamix.
Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts literally gave you a spring you could put on the bottom of your vehicles, that could certainly work as a jump in Smash.

I don't think we need a playable car in Smash, I just wanted to point out that it could be possible.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Y'all ever had a Bánh mì? Best sandwich I've ever eaten.
Are those the Vietmanese Sandwiches? If so, then yeah. I had one and I liked it. I had one of those Korean sandwhiches too and liked it a lot as well.

I had the meme Popeyes Spicy Chicken Sandwich and it was pretty good too.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
A car. Standing still. No driving up ramps or building momentum. Can not jump.

Like, I see no way of having a car fight that wouldn’t look super jenky and weird like the hornet in fighters Megamix.
It's a video game car. Have some imagination.

Besides, while not exactly a car, the Sophia III from Blaster Master is a tank that can jump. It has a ton of other moves too.

Last edited:

Shadowwolflink

Smash Master
If Pokemon Snap 2 is announced as a Switch game (not some garbage mobile thing, a real game), I will buy physical copies of Sword AND Shield, and whatever potential DLC they might make, and buy a subscription to Pokemon Home.

Your move TPC.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
So.....

If we either get a new GTS system or DLC for the returning Pokemon that aren't already in the game files I'll be hyped. That said I don't expect much of anything else beyond being able to import returning Pokemon already in the game files and maybe an announcement of a new spin-off title/Home/Sleep or Go/Masters updates. Maybe something with Meltan/Melmetal?

Game Freak has only had two off years for Pokemon in the past decade (2011/2015), so I'd be cool with them taking a year off to either improve Sword/Shield, begin work on the next game (Director's Cut/DP Remake/Let's Go Johto/etc), or work on another original title. "cough...Pulseman....cough"

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
YouTube really got rid of the comment section for like 90% of their site.

These videos also can't be played in miniview, or whatever it's called.

All to protect "Teh Chilldrun"

By far the dumbest change that site jas ever done.

Shroob

Sup?
YouTube really got rid of the comment section for like 90% of their site.

These videos also can't be played in miniview, or whatever it's called.

All to protect "Teh Chilldrun"

By far the dumbest change that site jas ever done.
All my subscriptions can be played in miniview, but I'm on mobile so.

The loss of comments is probably a good thing to be fair.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
It's 6am where I live and can't sleep.
Guys if we're talking noodle then we all know Maruchan is the best brand of instant noodles.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
All my subscriptions can be played in miniview, but I'm on mobile so.

The loss of comments is probably a good thing to be fair.
Tbh, Youtube comments can be pretty funny at points, or they can point out something cool as well. I get that they want to protect kids or something, but that isn't the way to do it, because that's just shutting down a community.

As for miniview, if it's marked for kids, you can't do it. God forbid those kids minimize their screens.

Shroob

Sup?
Remember when parents were the ones who should be responsible for deciding what was and wasn't appropriate for their kids to watch on YouTube?
To be honest:

No lol.

Parents rarely ever take responsibility for their own mistakes and try to blame it on other stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom