• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
Theory time. There is enough black space on the character select screen for them to move the rows back to rows of 13. The reason they have it set up the way they do is to not have the bottom row be freakishly small comparative. Based on my calculations, that would mean the bottom row where the DLC characters are has 7 potential slots left. Enough for Character 5, a Bonus fighter, and a full second season of 5 characters.

Probably means absolutely nothing, they could always add another row and they aren't obligated to fill the screen. But it does make you think.
I'd be down for seven more characters. Hopefully we get an idea of how many post pass we are getting soon.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Unfortunately I'm gonna have to cancel the games early. I'm running into technical problems with the text that make it impossible to continue.

Sorry for any inconvienice.

Lazy Clone

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
Unfortunately I'm gonna have to cancel the games early. I'm running into technical problems with the text that make it impossible to continue.

Lazy Clone
Aw, that's too bad. I was enjoying reading.

Mamboo07

Smash Hero

Lazy Clone
Well that was quick.
Congratulates! ^_^
(Good thing Kirby and Lincoln are alive, R.I.P Yoshi and Scooby.)

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I have renewed faith in Augumon. It's not my ideal choice for the next Namco rep, but it's a game awards tier reveal and is very popular. And not even people here seam to see Digimon as a viable thing in Smash. It's perfect!

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
As compensation, have a non-canon arena event:

As the remaining tributes were fighting to survive. Snake armed the arena with a huge chunk of C4's!

a spork watches in entertainment from the high ground and sees all the C4's going off.

Pajama Sam sees a C4 on the ground and throws it at Namie Amuro; Snake says THERE! Blowing up Namie Amuro.

Crash sees a C4 on the ground and throws it at Geno; Snake says THERE! Blowing up Geno.

Miseria did not notice a C4 under him as Shake says THERE! Killing Miseria.

Shantae sees Himeko Katagiri about to be set off by a C4, and pushes them away from the explosion, both survive.

Underfell Sans sees PeridotGX about to be set off by a C4, and pushes them away from the explosion, both survive.

osby, The Backyardigans, Subway Guy, and Maxwell run away from a Nikita missle, only to end up falling into a pit of C4's. Snake yells "THERE!" and kills all four tributes.

Vergeben sees Lincoln Loud about to be set off by a C4, and pushes them away from the explosion, both survive.

Fluttershy64 sees VRPlant about to be set off by a C4, and pushes them away from the explosion, both survive.

Ziun sees Underswap Sans about to be set off by a C4, and pushes them away from the explosion, both survive.

Klaus watches in entertainment from the high ground and sees all the C4's going off.

Scooby Doo sees Duck Hunt about to be set off by a C4, and pushes them away from the explosion, both survive.

Cool Typhlosion watches in entertainment from the high ground and sees all the C4's going off.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I feel sick. My stomach hurts, and just looking at people makes me feel even worse.

I just want to go home. I want to be done with today.

D

Deleted member

Lazy Clone
Aw.

Ehh, I need to think of more shilling characters dammit!
Give me a few hours to think...

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Oh **** yeah, Taco Bell is delicious.
Imma get rigjt on the rowing machine in a few hours Afterwards because , well, Im fat enough, last thing I wanna do is be lazy for the rest of the day and get more fat

That being said, That crunchwrap was amazing, I really needed that

Last edited:

SmashingXan2

Smash Journeyman
Question: do you guys know which spirits, if any, are summonable or shopping only? I want to try and get all spirits

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

SneakyLink SneakyLink , I'm been thinking about it, here we gooooooo!

District Name: Buddyfight and Friends

Turbulent Warlord Dragon, Barlbatzz Dragoroyale
Holy Great Sage of Black Shadows, Isabelle
Chronodragon Gear Groovy
Drum Bunker Dragon

Last edited by a moderator:

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Remember folks: Bill Trinnen is mad at Nairo because Bill’s son destroys him with Palutena.

D

Deleted member

I still wanna do another "multiple AU versions of one character" Hunger Games. But I never got any suggestions for it.
The main problem i see with that is that very few media even mention AU's, let alone have enough content to make a team of 4 out of.

The few I can remember off the top of my head is easily under 5(Jojo, Undertale, and Star vs the Forces of Evil) and outside of youtube series shenanigans, that's about it in terms of the most popular.

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
Remember folks: Bill Trinnen is mad at Nairo because Bill’s son destroys him with Palutena.
Just goes to show, Smash is made so that good boys and girls of all ages can nair you to death.

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
I made some sprites for one of the leaked Galarian forms. They're not very good, but I feel in love with the poor thing and felt like I needed to do it.
Here's Galarian Corsola!
1573335341120.png

I also made a shiny form based around minecraft zombies because why not
1573335410006.png
I might do it's evolution later. Or fix it up, it's pretty bad.

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
I swear I just heard some kid outside go "Get off the roof mom, i'm playing Minecraft!"

D

Deleted member

Just came back from a Smash Bros. Tournament. Got 3rd place and won 5 buckaroos. Not much, but I’ll take it!

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Welp, I went to a Smash tournament. My first match was against this seven year old kid who was playing Samus. He kept running away from me, and spamming his missile. He also called me [REDACTED] which is kind ironic considering that I kicked his butt.

Anyway, I got on to the final six out of thirty to forty people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom