• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
Just came back from a Smash Bros. Tournament. Got 3rd place and won 5 buckaroos. Not much, but I’ll take it!
Welp, I went to a Smash tournament. My first match was against this seven year old kid who was playing Samus. He kept running away from me, and spamming his missile. He also called me [REDACTED] which is kind ironic considering that I kicked his butt.

Anyway, I got on to the final six out of thirty to forty people.
Nice! I saw a smash tournament in person once but i've never participated in one, although I might like to eventually.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
All this Pokémon hype has reminded me that the team who is translating the Spaceworld prototype has been dead silent for months now.

Please say the project is still alive :(

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Just came back from a Smash Bros. Tournament. Got 3rd place and won 5 buckaroos. Not much, but I’ll take it!
Welp, I went to a Smash tournament. My first match was against this seven year old kid who was playing Samus. He kept running away from me, and spamming his missile. He also called me [REDACTED] which is kind ironic considering that I kicked his butt.

Anyway, I got on to the final six out of thirty to forty people.
Did you two go to the same tournament or something? :-P

All joking aside, that's awesome. What characters did you guys use?

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Did you two go to the same tournament or something? :-P

All joking aside, that's awesome. What characters did you guys use?
I mean, we are brothers, so yes.

Anyway, I was going to go as Banjo, but my gut was telling me to go as Joker, so I ended up playing him. I did rather well, and I may actually main him. He’s incredibly fun, and I’m better as him than I am as Banjo.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Gamexplain fighter five predictions are interesting:

They seemingly think Namco is unlikely for fighter five and think capcom has a good shot. Some interesting choices though

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Yep. We’re bros.

Also, I went BanjDIO and Kazooie.

Anyway, I was going to go as Banjo, but my gut was telling me to go as Joker, so I ended up playing him. I did rather well, and I may actually main him. He’s incredibly fun, and I’m better as him than I am as Banjo.
You guys are related?!

My bad, I didn't know that. Nice character choices, though, and I'm glad that you guys had fun.

D

Deleted member

You guys are related?!

My bad, I didn't know that. Nice character choices, though, and I'm glad that you guys had fun.
Every time I think us being related is common knowledg, I am proven wrong. LOL But hey, no big. Now ya know!

Also, yeah, it was really fun. Would love to do another.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Yep. We’re bros.

Also, I went BanjDIO and Kazooie.

Have you guys brought that up before here?

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! @Taylor F I know you two brought it up in the stage creation contest thread close to when you first joined, so that might've been where a few select people learned you two were brothers.

Haven't seen you mention it again though.

Last edited:

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
I really only started posting in this thread sometime back in July, so that would explain how I missed it.

D

Deleted member

Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! @Taylor F I know you two brought it up in the stage creation contest thread close to when you first joined, so that might've been where a few select people learned you two were brothers.

Haven't seen you mention it again though.
I know I mentioned it sometime more recently. Maybe a few months back.

D

Deleted member

As someone who counts the original Luigi's Mansion as one of her favorite games of all time, and who was very disappointed with Dark Moon, I recommend Luigi's Mansion 3 wholeheartedly. It's ****in' amazing, and way more of a worthy sequel to the original than Dark Moon ever was.
That's good to hear. How similar is it to the first game?

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
What is everybody's hopes about fighter 5?
Mega Man X or Jin Kazama. Though obviously, I doubt the former choice is pulling a Chrom, especially for the Fighter's Pass.

Eitherway, give me more Fighting Game Bros.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom