• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
With all the KOF music, it does make me wish the Street Fighter music branched beyond SF2/SSF2T. Cause man, Third Strike has some of my favorite tracks in any game. I think Ryu's SF5 theme is my favorite rendition of his classic theme too.

Shadowwolflink

Smash Master
Are there portrait ghosts?
Yes and no.
They're not portrait ghosts in the same way as the original, as far as I know they weren't originally in E. Gadd's collection, but the boss ghosts are all the Hotel staff and I would say they have just as much personality as the ghosts in the original. Much better than Dark Moon.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Yes and no.
They're not portrait ghosts in the same way as the original, as far as I know they weren't originally in E. Gadd's collection, but the boss ghosts are all the Hotel staff and I would say they have jist as much personality as the ghosts in the original. Much better than Dark Moon.
That's what I like to hear! Thanks.

Shadowwolflink

Smash Master
My hopes for the rest of the DLC:

Doomguy

Shantae
Agumon
Geno
Spyro
Rayman
and GameExplain really has me into the idea of Arle and Chun-li

Also, I want Glover and Bonk so bad, but they would never happen.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
So finally deciding after 6 years given advice and experience from my cousins husbands mother from feeding their dogs to begin giving my dogs a raw food diet notably white rice, chicken, sweet potato, broccoli, etc.

Given her dog used to have ear infections due to this. This might solve my dogs as well along with her stomach and bowel issues.

D

Deleted member

As long as it isn't a result of that other thing... even then cautious...
Well, let's just say... em... how should i put this?

Don't search up "Inflation" on youtube unless you REALLY don't mind super disgusting stuff.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Last year they estimated the Fighters Pass will end February.

But assuming #5 is at The Game Awards, I can see January happening instead.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Well, let's just say... em... how should i put this?

Don't search up "Inflation" on youtube unless you REALLY don't mind super disgusting stuff.
I was referring more to a different word that is only slightly related to inflation, but thanks for the warning anyways.

Here's a warning: Don't look up that word either

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
Ok one more thing before we change the subject i'm not joking I opened my economics lesson just now and the first thing I saw was a part about inflation ._. not the same kind of course but like..

Last edited:

Shadowwolflink

Smash Master
So finally deciding after 6 years given advice and experience from my cousins husbands mother from feeding their dogs to begin giving my dogs a raw food diet notably white rice, chicken, sweet potato, broccoli, etc.

Given her dog used to have ear infections due to this. This might solve my dogs as well along with her stomach and bowel issues.
This is something I've never understood, why do certain foods cause dogs to get ear infections?

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Yo quick question for people in here: Is there an "official" (read: generally accepted) ruleset for WoL Nuzlockes and variants? Haven't 100℅ finished WoL yet (I'm slow playing games lol) but I'd like to maybe try it on a separate file for fun.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Yo quick question for people in here: Is there an "official" (read: generally accepted) ruleset for WoL Nuzlockes and variants? Haven't 100℅ finished WoL yet (I'm slow playing games lol) but I'd like to maybe try it on a separate file for fun.
-Most common rule is once a fighter is defeated in a spirit battle they can't be used again. Ditto with the spirit team used in the battle.
Some other rules are only going for fighters needed to clear the game, and not using DLC.

D

Deleted member

Ok one more thing before we change the subject i'm not joking I opened my economics lesson just now and the first thing I saw was a part about inflation ._. not the same kind of course but like..
that is really weird lmao

Okay, dropping now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom