• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Privacy policy confirmed as Fighter Pack 4, sorry Jill fans!
Some of their special attacks have Privacy Policy banning opponents from the fight for minutes, while Final Smash has Privacy Policy banning the opponents from the game altogether.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Screw the seven holy virtues! What fun is there in practicing chastity, temperance, charity, diligence, patience, kindness, and humility? Give me the 7 sins any day!
Mind you, I'd go with the seven virtues over the seven sins any day.

Last edited:

Alicorn

Cyber Bunny
Are there Left handed Smash controllers? Its one of my grips with game controllers, feel like they were designed for a right handed person.

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
can we knock it off with the weird talk towards religion and religious figures...?

doesn't seem very nice...

seriously though it felt offensive...

Last edited:

Alicorn

Cyber Bunny
weird. As a fellow left handed person, I've never had any issues with any games (other than Kid Icarus Uprising)
I don't have any real issues except when it comes to button mashing or other tense moments. Though I see why a left handed controller would be a waste of money, most of the world is right handed. Though a part of me is rather peeved at this

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
This is kinda of dumb ngl. I hope we can get something more like XY or DP with the anime come sword and shield

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom