• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Bruce probably gets all of his stuff tailored, that just begs the question of how much he's paying for custom-made clothes meant to fit a 10-foot tall green man, 'cause it's probably not cheap.
Okay, but that doesn't explain Thanos's white T-Shirt he had in Endgame.

Like was he thinking, "Yeah I gotta wipe out half the universe but DAMN if I don't get a T-Shirt real quick", and the store owner was just okay with Thanos placing an order for a T-Shirt when he was responsible for pretty much everything bad?

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
oh so now Noipoi Noipoi wants to fight in smash when shroob gets a switch but never when i want to

1565236270671.png

say no more, i see how it is

Last edited:

Chainz

Sleepy Chainz
Premium
3DS FC
1075-1816-9029
How good is Smash 5? Thinking about getting into it cause the local bar has tournaments on Tuesdays and I want that free drink special.

D

Deleted member

Like was he thinking, "Yeah I gotta wipe out half the universe but DAMN if I don't get a T-Shirt real quick", and the store owner was just okay with Thanos placing an order for a T-Shirt when he was responsible for pretty much everything bad?
Dude's an intergalactic warlord, there's probably a few hundred planets with species that happen to wear clothes his size, and I doubt he's politely asking for them.
That or he picked up sewing at some point, iunno.

Last edited by a moderator:

Locuan

D&D Obsessed
BRoomer
How's Fox's shine looking? Is it as annoying as it is in Melee?
You can still get some shine spikes but it is not annoying as in Melee, you can't jump cancel it for starters. Shine in Melee was frame 1 invuln which is crazy mode.

Last edited:

StormC

Smash Hero

Couldn't he have owned the shirt before?

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
i always keep pressing kamikaze

1565237258827.png

IT LOOKS LIKE KABOOM WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO IT'S ONE OF THE BEST SPELLS IT'S NOT MY FAULT

Last edited:

Chainz

Sleepy Chainz
Premium
3DS FC
1075-1816-9029
It definitely has been some time! I hope you are doing well. I've had quite a bit of things happen. Some negative and some positive, but right now it is going well.
Same lol! Good to hear things are going good! You miss Austin? I def do xD

R O F L

Smash Ace
Should I use my Tilt stick or the buttons to do Ariels? (I'm playing with a pro controller)
I'm no professional player, but I always use buttons for my aerials.

It's could possibly just be a "me" thing though, I only started using tilt stick in Ultimate because of how vital it is to doing tilts out of dash.

Also, anyone know if the shorthop attack shortcut is possible with tilt stick?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom