• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueMonk

Smash Champion
there's a frog on the outside of my window, I'm on the second floor how did it get here

D

Deleted member

Technically, it's only #2. Pac-Man is their highest grossing franchise

Though I'll give Digimon props for outgrossing such other notable franchises such as Halo, Sonic, and Dragon Quest
The breakdown is quite interesting. Seems that the virtual pet and games are pretty much non-existant to the other type of media.

If Digimon is in Smash, it would be pretty much a case of a franchise where the games are the least popular aspect of the franchise.
in other news the dragon quest movie is getting torn to pieces in japan which is a bit of a shame
I read the spoilers and just felt disappointed. Like WHY?

Striga

Smash Journeyman
Well since cartoons are the topic for the moment, I guess I’ll say that last good cartoon I ever watched was Generator Rex. That show is so criminally underrated.

kirbsmash

Smash Champion
By virtue of intergalatic law, Noipoi and Dyllybirdy can't both have Marnie as their profile pic. I formally request a no-holds-bared deathmatch between you both for fully-fledged Marnie rights.
:) :) :) Honestly I will hold NOTHING back for Osj. SOOOOOO.....BRING IT ON.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Galarian Snorlax is still a glutton like the one we have now

but he's a glutton that's also gordon ramsay
He still needs to eat a lot, but he only eats gourmet food.

So he searches the region in search of five star meals, and gets super pissed at any food he deems sub-par.

Last edited:

Striga

Smash Journeyman
I’m not really sold on Sword and Shield, but the new form for the Zizagoon line looks decent. There’s going to be a lot of rock memes with it in the near future.

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238

So he searches the region in search of five star meals, and gets super pissed at any food he deems sub-par.
"Oi! Dis is da wurst bangahs n' mash I evah tastid!! Dew we need ta call ya mum an ask hur if she cun teech ya how ta cook, ducky!?"

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I’m not really sold on Sword and Shield, but the new form for the Zizagoon line looks decent. There’s going to be a lot of rock memes with it in the near future.
You and me both. I am probably gonna get it. But I still feel my final decision hinges on the starter evolution quality. I don’t want to be stuck with a Pokémon I don’t like for the whole huge adventure.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Galarian Snorlax is still a glutton like the one we have now

but he's a glutton that's also gordon ramsay

I forgot about the possibility of Galarian Munchlax, maybe the idea could work in this instance.

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
I made more Dunkle Samuses because why not.
Dunkle Samus 2.PNG
Dunkle Samus 3.PNG
Dunkle Samus 4.PNG

BlueMonk

Smash Champion
You and me both. I am probably gonna get it. But I still feel my final decision hinges on the starter evolution quality. I don’t want to be stuck with a Pokémon I don’t like for the whole huge adventure.
it's unheard of for most people, but you don't necessarily have to use your starter pokemon.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Imagine a Doctor Who based Pokémon that changes and cycles through appearances when it faints...
First, the Beatles, then the Beastie boys, some Gordon Ramsey, and now this.

We should get a Pokemon game with all the Pokemon based on real life and fictional celebrities someday. :troll:

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Imagine a Doctor Who based Pokémon that changes and cycles through appearances when it faints...
Why have a Pokemon imitator when you already have the Doctor himself?

I swear, If Looker doesn't appear in at least the post game or something, It'll be such a missed opportunity
Also, pretty sure this was like the 20th I've made this joke. So uh... sorry about that

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom