• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I'll be buying physical mainly because it's a pretty big download lol.
oh wow, what a chunky game lol. oh I have 44.7gb left on my SD card, im good. I can always archive some games I havent played in a while. Perks of Going digital, free Redownloaaadd ayyy
It's like we were free of controversy for a bit in the smash community so to compensate we had a triple whammy of **** in the past week and half.
its like schools making up snow days lol

Noipoi

Howdy!
I just remembered I bought Awakening four years ago and never finished it

If I get Three Houses I’ll probably get around to it in 2024

D

Deleted member

I'm supposed to be getting $60 in eShop funds soon as a late birthday gift. The question comes to a tipping point when I ask to myself what do I want to purchase, choosing wisely with this magical wallet... I've thought about Mario Maker 2, but there's also things like Astral Chain that I'm interested in...

Since it's exactly $60 what I'm getting, I can't get the voucher offer for Switch Online, but that'll expire by the end of the month.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
I want to see if I can finally play Ultimate tomorrow only so I can stop talking about it. Not sure if I'll really be rusty at all, only because I've been playing other Smash titles in the meantime, although now there's new techniques out there to learn.

But I still want to enjoy myself and the game, so I might just start with Classic Mode or WoL. Thoughts on what I should do first?
We could exchange friend codes and set up an arena if you like. Not sure how I'll do; I feel like I'm always making bad plays so idk. But I'll play with you anyway if you want.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Alright, sell me on it. Recommend Three Houses to me.

I’ve been undecided on it for a while, why should I get it?
Thats something you gotta do yourself. for FE in particular, Why I like it. and why I might get it may not be why you like it and why you might get it

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Alright, sell me on it. Recommend Three Houses to me.

I’ve been undecided on it for a while, why should I get it?
It looks good, visually, and has only gotten better looking as we get closer to release.

It has a lot of replayability and customizability through the class change system and the House picking system.

The leaker who has been pretty much 100% accurate says its story is one of the series's greatest, comparing it to Genealogy of the Holy War.

Musically it's a bop.

Each of the 30ish characters they've shown off so far seem great, personality wise.

Canto is back so if you like horses or pegasi this is great.

DLC is reasonably priced this time.

Highly accessible between your choice of Classic/Casual, Normal/Hard (no word on Lunatic yet though), and Divine Pulse

If you like character-driven stories and tactical gameplay, you'll like it.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Anyways, finally got around to seeing Toy Story 4

Ain't the best one in the franchise (nothing's ever gonna beat 2 for me) and I'd argue it's probably the weakest of the 4 (that really ain't saying much as these are all quality 9/10 to 10/10 films in their own right) but it was still a pretty nice surprise and made for an excellent closure to the series

and I'd be lying if said I was never close to shedding a tear

would definitely recommend it

I understand the ending was a bit controversial for some, but I personally thought it was the right direction for them go. Made for an ending about as satisfying as 3's was

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Went outside to play with my dogs for an hour. How are things right now?

Also eventually gonna be watching 2 Fast 2 Furious tonight. Second movie of the Fast and Furious Marathon I'm doing.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
700 pages.
you fool, I HAVE X ACCOUNTS.gif

Ahahahaha....

Well guess what, you fools, I HAVE ALSO 700 ALTERNATES ACCOUNTS!!!

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Another movie I'm surely looking forward to depending if the dog lives is Crawl next week. You guys probably know already I'm a sucker for killer creature flicks. My friend especially wants to see it.

Last edited:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Anyway tell me your deepest darkest secrets
My Charizard obessesion is more of a Smash thing then a Pokemon thing. I was actually more of a Venusaur stan before Smash 4 released.

If it weren't for being Smash Bros, I'm not even sure if the Zard would be in my top 10 favorites.

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
Only thing Im sad about it the pegasus Knights not being able to be male this time and the whole male/female relationship odd numbers but Im willing to look past that if the game finna be good
I'm pretty curious why they reverted the gender restrictions. When they revealed that anyone could have access to any non-unique class in Fates it was very well received as a lot of fans were excited to be able to use a female Fighter or Male Pegasus Knight. So it's surprising to me that they went back on that, particularly since the school system seems to allow for a lot of flexibility in class customization.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Anyway tell me your deepest darkest secrets
I've never actually played Fates or any sort of Fire Emblem game for that matter.

My love for Corrin is solely thanks to her Smash inclusion and how fun she is to use in it. And I guess her being such a QT doesn't hurt either.

Last edited:

Rizen

Smash Legend
I want to see if I can finally play Ultimate tomorrow only so I can stop talking about it. Not sure if I'll really be rusty at all, only because I've been playing other Smash titles in the meantime, although now there's new techniques out there to learn.

But I still want to enjoy myself and the game, so I might just start with Classic Mode or WoL. Thoughts on what I should do first?
WoL's a good way to unlock characters.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
I'm pretty curious why they reverted the gender restrictions. When they revealed that anyone could have access to any non-unique class in Fates it was very well received as a lot of fans were excited to be able to use a female Fighter or Male Pegasus Knight. So it's surprising to me that they went back on that, particularly since the school system seems to allow for a lot of flexibility in class customization.
I love male Pegasus knights. Subaki and Shigure are the best

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203

Personally IMO I'd do Classic. That way you can play and try out each character quicker and determine how much you like playing as them especially given I found fun ones like:ultbowserjr::ultduckhunt::ultinkling::ultlittlemac::ultlucario::ultrobin::ultrosalina::ultpalutena::ultpit::ultshulk::ultsimon::ultrichter:besides my usual mains:ultbowser::ultkrool::ultridley:

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
*Music for the atmosphere*

:ultsamus:: After hours of going throughs a world that isn't mine, I finally found the place I was looking for, while the zone is is still under construction, I know that deep below the surface of this planet, hide the one responsible for all of this...

That's right, Mother Brain herself, her new body have been apparantly remade to the ground up, and so, I must defeat her once again.

However, it is getting late here, so I wait tomorrow to start my assault on the pirates base, hopefully, it will be done when I wake up.

On that said, see you next mission.

End of briefing.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Happy page 700 people!

Hopefully the lucky 7 gives many people here better days to come!

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
just got done with ff14 shadowbringers

best jrpg story ever?
not sure on that one, there's some bloody good ones out there

best final fantasy story ever written?
you're goddamn right

D

Deleted member

just got done with ff14 shadowbringers

best jrpg story ever?
not sure on that one, there's some bloody good ones out there

best final fantasy story ever written?
you're goddamn right
Better than Final Fantasy VII or Final Fantasy VI?

D

Deleted member

*Music for the atmosphere*

:ultsamus:: After hours of going throughs a world that isn't mine, I finally found the place I was looking for, while the zone is is still under construction, I know that deep below the surface of this planet, hide the one responsible for all of this...

That's right, Mother Brain herself, her new body have been apparantly remade to the ground up, and so, I must defeat her once again.

However, it is getting late here, so I wait tomorrow to start my assault on the pirates base, hopefully, it will be done when I wake up.

On that said, see you next mission.

End of report.
I would play this as a Metroid fan...

If I had Mario Maker 2.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
If I had Mario Maker 2.
I think you said that last time.

That, or I confuse with another users, but don't worry man, my level will be here for you to play at any time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom