• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Ah yes. Glad to hear that the Color Dungeon is included in the Link's Awakening remake.

That was one of the things I was worried about.

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
I'm liking how the new Zelda looks.

We rarely if ever got to see Ganondorf show a sign of weakness even in his defeats. He is an almighty reincarnation of the Great Demon King's hatred, after all.

So to see him absolutely crippled and decayed with seemingly his life force being drained from him? That's ****ing wild

Cereal Bawks

Smash Ace
NNID
cereal_bawks
Is it bad that I'm more excited for the DQ heroes than Banjo? I mean, I'm still incredibly hyped for him, but I love DQ man.

Iridium

Smash Hero
Man, I'm not looking forward for idiots calling Hero a clone of Link and Robin.

Only one more? This smeels like a promotional character. I hope people won't take this as a sign to complain about FE in Smash.
The unpopular opinions thread is going to have a ball with this one.

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
That new Spiral Mountain arrangement though

Grant Kirkhope actually composed it with the remix containing music from other BK levels

I keep saying it but the amount of love the Smash team puts into the 3rd party characters is immeasurable

D

Deleted member

Hiw much do you guys want to bet that people are going to overlook Banjo, and point to Erdrick as an example of Sakurai not listening to his fans?
Considering they do that with Incineroar, Joker and Isabelle already...

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
He's literally making the dream game.

I don't even want another Smash after this one, there's 0 ways it'll ever live up to this roster.
Now let's not get too crazy here and get lost in the moment.

Sakurai has done great things with Ultimate, but as time moves on, there's bound to be more characters we'll want in Smash.

Last edited:

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
Seeing Banjo as an official render, no Smashified, no picture taken during an earthquake, no Grinch leak, is insane. What a ****ing day.

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
Well I said a while back that if I got 3 characters that I at least wanted somewhat in the Fighter Pass, I'd be extremely satisfied with my purchase.

Joker was #1, Banjo-Kazooie is #2...

Just one more... and I'll be 100% happy w/ the content we have in Smash Ultimate.

Honestly, even if that doesn't happen, I feel like I'm at the point where I can fully accept the fact that there probably will only be one Fighters Pass.

Cause goddamn, the amount of detail for each and every character is incredible.

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
Now let's not get too crazy here and get lost in the moment.

Sakurai has done great things with Ultimate, but as time moves on, there's bound to be more characters we'll want in Smash.
Oh sure.

But at this point, I'm not willing to take the risk of cuts.

By the end of this DLC, this roster is going to be BEYOND perfect to me. The thought of losing someone like Banjo next game, I can't even.

D

Deleted member

Alright everyone. It's official. I'm content. I can't even ask for Bomberman because he's an assist trophy, and that's an achievement in itself.

Last edited by a moderator:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I need a ****ing shower right now lol.

Don't start a bad debate while I'm gone, 'k?
king k rool watching.gif

I be watching.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Bad Smash Tweets is gonna have a goldmine with the Erdrick salt.

In fact, I'm just gonna say it: Erdrick is the best DLC newcomer from both games IMO. I might main him.

Also, I really should play DQ someday. It seems like fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom