• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
What's the cooler page no., 999 or 1000?

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
It's a comic book idea, not a TV one. And I wasn't even thinking of going to creator-owned companies like Image. Just full on self-publishing :yoshi:
Hey. Even if your self publishing, you’d still need money to do it. Money I... don’t have. So I guess you don’t have to prove yourself to me. I’d still like to hear more though.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Oh hey page 999, exactly 1000 pages way from the best possible page number.

At this rate, we'll be there by uh... late September, maybe?

One thing's for sure, I'd rather not miss the momentous occasion

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I can't handle the Three Houses hype lol. Friday can't come soon enough.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
I have an idea that’ll make it even more hype!

1. But two copies
2. Send one to a guy called “noy poy” (whoever that is) who’s too broke to get the game
Wasn't 100% sure about noy poy but googling them gave me a Thai actress.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
Hey. Even if your self publishing, you’d still need money to do it. Money I... don’t have. So I guess you don’t have to prove yourself to me. I’d still like to hear more though.
I imagine I'd call it the ASEP (American Service of Exceptional Persons, though it used to be called the American Organization of Special Individuals which.... had to change) and it would start out with my lead character [whom I've yet to name but he'd be similar to Peter Parker for reasons of theme] just starting out with his hero endeavors. The next day however, he gets visited by a seemingly friendly but nevertheless ominous man named Jeffery Wang who is a representative of ASEP who even advises this universe's equivalent of the Avengers. He's the medium for which we understand the system and world operated by ASEP, but he also acts as somewhat of a low-key antagonist. It's also implied that he may have a passive superhuman ability tied to his duties as a union rep which is slowly revealed throughout the series. Regardless of what insane **** he commits for the union, he never drops his cordial and positive demeanor.

..........and that's as much as I have. It's gonna take a long time and I need to find an artist who can match the humorous tone of the comic :yoshi:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Welp, it's official. Pokemon Masters is a gacha. I'm the exact opposite of surprised but still disappointed.

I can't wait to not be able to obtain all of my favorite Pokemon characters without dumping a ludicrous amount of money on it.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Welp, it's official. Pokemon Masters is a gacha. I'm the exact opposite of surprised but still disappointed.

I can't wait to not be able to obtain all of my favorite Pokemon characters without dumping a ludicrous amount of money on it.
I mean, can you blame them? FEH is pretty much the same, and that still generates a lot of revenue.

Noipoi

Howdy!

Pffft they ain’t gettin nothin outta me!

I never spend money on mobile games, I refuse to!

...except Pokémon Go...

And my singing monsters...

D

Deleted member

Plot twist thread gets locked and we start a new temporal social thread.

Last edited by a moderator:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208

I mean, if the monetization is anything like FEH, it shouldn't be too hard to get your favorites if you save up the free currency.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Mega Man X Dive might be the one mobile game I cop, maybe. I know it'll be a poverty platformer, but it'll have Vile, Axl and the main man MMX himself soooo.....it's tempting.

A BN mobile game is also in development too. According to the guy who dropped hints for MMX Dive a while ago.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
MUA3 needs more Spider-Man characters obviously...like...3000 Spider-Men and Spider-Women

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860

Both FEH and Dragalia Lost make it easy to save and get the characters you want, so unless TCPi handles things differently you should be able to get your favorite characters without even spending a dime. All it requires is just a good steady flow of in-game currency.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I mean, if the monetization is anything like FEH, it shouldn't be too hard to get your favorites if you save up the free currency.
Both FEH and Dragalia Lost make it easy to save and get the characters you want, so unless TCPi handles things differently you should be able to get your favorite characters without even spending a dime. All it requires is just a good steady flow of in-game currency.
I dunno, I played FE: Heroes for a long time and enjoyed it but so many characters being locked behind the gacha system just really annoyed me.

I ended up getting most characters I really wanted but there were still a good handful I missed out on, and then when you factor in seasonal characters and legendary banners that eventually came around later...sigh.

I'm excited for Pokemon Masters but I'm still not excited about that monetization system. I guess I'll have to start narrowing down which sync pairs I really want.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom