• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
Carrie the Caribou is currently absent from the thread due to unforseen circumstances, but is putting in a good word on wishing UtopianPoyzin a happy birthday.

Carrie is also saddened that nobody paid any attention to UtopianPoyzin's constant mentions of birthdays in the hopes that somebody would check theirs, even if the "fixing requests" were themselves bluffs.

Finally, Carrie wishes the 40,000 poster good job.
It ain't July 24th in my timezone. BE PATIENT!!!

But seriously, Happy Advanced Birthday :yoshi:

Noipoi

Howdy!
I take it you liked it...

Gesundheit.
I like tons of different series, but if I had to pick two series that are not only among my favorites, but helped shape my entire being and are now part of my very soul. It’d be Pokémon and How to train your Dragon.

So yeah I like that image.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
I like tons of different series, but if I had to pick two series that are not only among my favorites, but helped shape my entire being and are now part of my very soul. It’d be Pokémon and How to train your Dragon.

So yeah I like that image.
I guess that’s fair enough.

Also I found the artist:
https://www.instagram.com/startboii/

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
"Put your clothes back on you pervert"

is not what I expected in a disney show but was pretty funny.

You should all watch Amphibia if you haven't. I only have two episodes left of the season.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Been playing more Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3.

What's everyone's team?

Mine's Hulk, Rocket & Groot, Venom and Wolverine.

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend

You should all watch Amphibia if you haven't. I only have two episodes left of the season.
I haven’t watched it, but it’s definitely cool because they included Ness, Paula, Jeff, and Poo as background characters in “Reunion.”

yay EarthBound nerds.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407

yo is disney aight

dan schneider aint working over there now is he :nifty:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I imagine I'd call it the ASEP (American Service of Exceptional Persons, though it used to be called the American Organization of Special Individuals which.... had to change) and it would start out with my lead character [whom I've yet to name but he'd be similar to Peter Parker for reasons of theme] just starting out with his hero endeavors. The next day however, he gets visited by a seemingly friendly but nevertheless ominous man named Jeffery Wang who is a representative of ASEP who even advises this universe's equivalent of the Avengers. He's the medium for which we understand the system and world operated by ASEP, but he also acts as somewhat of a low-key antagonist. It's also implied that he may have a passive superhuman ability tied to his duties as a union rep which is slowly revealed throughout the series. Regardless of what insane **** he commits for the union, he never drops his cordial and positive demeanor.

..........and that's as much as I have. It's gonna take a long time and I need to find an artist who can match the humorous tone of the comic :yoshi:
Hmmm..... sounds interesting.

Have you ever heard of Line Webtoon? It’s a website with free-to-read e-comics and they’re of very high quality. Maybe reach out to them.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
When you think about it, everything in the universe is temporary, except our impending and inevitable decay by entropy.
You know. Some scientists believe that, instead of reaching entropy, we’ll get to the point where there are so many black holes that are so dense, that they begin pulling each other together, compacting the universe again. Before we’re back to the single black dot and have another Big Bang.

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
Missed Game and Watch's time to shine on 999
Missed the big 1,000
... but only 993 more pages to go until we reach best page

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
You know. Some scientists believe that, instead of reaching entropy, we’ll get to the point where there are so many black holes that are so dense, that they begin pulling each other together, compacting the universe again. Before we’re back to the single black dot and have another Big Bang.
Coming off this, I have no idea what I want to use this in. But I want there to be this big sci-fi Fantasy world, and regular humans are in it because, after our own planet was destroyed, we managed to survive by building ships to travel space and loot resources from other planets. Virtually freezing our own evolution. And when the universe began to die, we had plenty of resources in our super advanced ships and we could just mine more matter to make more from asteroids and the like because by this time millions of years have passed and we’re like, super-star trek. Then because of our amazing tech we survive the death of our universe and just go right on into the next, ravaging it for resources too. And our species just continues on like this for all time, and into the next time. And we just never go extinct by becoming galactic cockroaches.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
So..... could you trap a human in a Poké Ball? I mean, pokémon are everything from ghosts to aliens to literally gods. They can be fully sentient and everything. So what’s to stop you from just knocking people out and trapping them in Poké Balls? Why don’t they count?

osby

Smash Obsessed
So..... could you trap a human in a Poké Ball? I mean, pokémon are everything from ghosts to aliens to literally gods. They can be fully sentient and everything. So what’s to stop you from just knocking people out and trapping them in Poké Balls? Why don’t they count?
Maybe they are programmed to not capture humans, since you know, people hand those to children.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Maybe they are programmed to not capture humans, since you know, people hand those to children.
It wouldn't even be programming given apricorns were used to specifically capture Pokemon before mass manufacturing of Pokeballs became possible.

Last edited:

Wunderwaft

Smash Master
preparations theme or ace attorney music?

you decide
Funny how I treated the game with indifference when it was initially revealed and now I'm a bit excited for it. My only expectation for the game is for it to at least be better than Fates.

real welp hours

August 4 is Evo.....
You know what that means fellas.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
I’m only talking about Smash. It’s non-cannon. How does it do anything? And how does it do any more damage to the “timeline” than appearing with Mario. They’re fine with it in Fortune Street.
This rule was likely meant for DQ games, but since Smash is something else entirely, that's why they made an exception.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom