• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138
Oh man, those are sum questions...

3. The moment in Portal 2 where Wheatly puts Glados in a potato and goes insane. It turns a victory moment into a dangerous situation and shifts alignments around instantly, in An expert narative with great Voice acting.

2. Wakeup at The Fallen Arm, in Xenoblade Chronicles 1. After you defeat Metal Face at Galahad Fortress and rescue Fiora, Shulks original goal has been achieved. Fiora, while saved, is maimed for life, Metal Face is defeated, but the rest of the Mechon army stands ready to exterminate mankind. The Dark secrets of the monado keep getting darker and the situation behind Egil is getting more and more complicated. As the team is split up, washed ashore on the island, they all try to assess what to do next as they try to find each other and with the most beautifull melancholic theme playing, Shulk has to come to a conclusion. His journey is longer about getting revenge for the death of his girlfriend. It's about something much, much bigger.

1. The "Goodbye" from Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky. The protagonist finally reveals to his partner that he figured out changing the timeline would wipe him from existence, leaving the Pokémon who he became the best friend in the world with over a lengthy story to fend for himself. The emotion, the music, the bitter Sweet ending to a wild journey, the whole montage aterwards of the partner going on with daily routine on his own. All topped off by the fact this scene is the only one in the game where the protag has dialogue. This scene is perfection.
Just gonna dump my essay on the new page real quick

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Not gonna lie, some of the voice over in MAU3 I just don't like. Specifically Ghost Rider, The Sentinels, and Ultron.

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
Take a superhero or villain, change their entire character based on their name.

Bat Man: Billy was just an average joe. A poor excuse of a man living in the crime riddled slums of New York. His neighborhood is so poor the police won’t even come if you call for them. After he finds a meteor that crashed in an alley, he takes the strange alien materials to craft his signature weapon. Armed with only his super baseball bat and a will to do good, he swears to tackle the crime in his neighborhood and keep his people safe. He becomes, The Bat Man.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Man there's just nothing to talk about right now...
Yes there is...

"NICE WEATHER WE'RE HAVING!" :p

But seriously, how about that phase 4 drop? I'm a little surprised that there's no Spider-Man film, considering what happened in Far From Home... idk. I'm excited for most of the works in phase 4, especially the Black Widow prequel and Loki.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
So is there maintenance scheduled this week at least?

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Yeah, I doubt that Disney will buy Activision just because of the wall that is Tencent.

Cows will grow wings before Disney manages to collect enough money to buy Tencent.
This just in, Cows now have wings, due to Disney starting bio engineering company.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
Take a superhero or villain, change their entire character based on their name.

Bat Man: Billy was just an average joe. A poor excuse of a man living in the crime riddled slums of New York. His neighborhood is so poor the police won’t even come if you call for them. After he finds a meteor that crashed in an alley, he takes the strange alien materials to craft his signature weapon. Armed with only his super baseball bat and a will to do good, he swears to tackle the crime in his neighborhood and keep his people safe. He becomes, The Bat Man.
the joker was just an ordinary transfer student recently moved to tokyo, until one day he found a mysterious eye-shaped app on his phone

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Yes there is...

"NICE WEATHER WE'RE HAVING!" :p

But seriously, how about that phase 4 drop? I'm a little surprised that there's no Spider-Man film, considering what happened in Far From Home... idk. I'm excited for most of the works in phase 4, especially the Black Widow prequel and Loki.
I recall there's plans to have a movie set during his senior years maybe that's why? I dunno.

StormC

Smash Hero
So we've all accepted that Hero is coming out on July 29th, the anniversary of DQ11, right?

Btw, Endgame is the highest grossing movie of all time now.

Not adjusted for inflation of course.
First sequel to ever claim that throne. Gonna be a long time before it gets beat.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
consider the following

D

Deleted member

consider the following

The following has been considered. Thank you.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Only reason why Im able to chat with you all right now is because Im using data.

My router needs to step it up.

Edit: Ok we're back after 5 minutes of my router going splat.

Last edited:

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
Because that would be really weird and unorthodox. Even with Min Min's popularity, Spring Man is essentially the posterchild for ARMS.

Besides, he's already an AT. That should tell you who Sakurai would pick if we ever got an ARMS rep.
Whoever get added to Smash becomes the face of ARMS

CosmicQuark

Smash Master
consider the following
That's what I was thinking after Hero/Banjo's column, but it's nice to hear it from PushDustin, as he tends to be more pessimistic about these types of theories.

Of course, it could also very well be wrong, the next column after the gameplay discussion could be something completely different and Hero's article comes much later. But given everything going around, end of July sounds reasonable.

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Does anyone recall seeing Never-Melt Ice and Shiny Stone in the Detective Pikachu movie?

The official Twitter is showing props of such at Comic Con.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom