• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
Luigi's Mansion 3 is releasing on Halloween.

I don't know if this was pure coincidence, but huge props to Nintendo for celebrating spooky day in the best possible way.

Iridium

Smash Hero
Wouldn't it past midnight in Japan by then?
Unless they want to surprise them about Hero's release when they wake up in the morning or something...
It's already past midnight over there. Doubtful Nintendo would just release a trailer when a wide audience is asleep for the most part.

I'd imagine they would want potential buyers to get him as soon as possible when he's shown, but yeah, this time seems a bit strange.

Last edited:

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
Luigi's Mansion 3 is releasing on Halloween.

I don't know if this was pure coincidence, but huge props to Nintendo for celebrating spooky day in the best possible way.
it's not a coincidence. Haloween is a Thursday this year, they broke their rule just to celebrate candy day.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Daily reminder that despite what some vehemently anti-sword Smash players would have you believe, Mario and Jigglypuff share more moves than Marth and Ike. :p

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
Daily reminder that despite what some vehemently anti-sword Smash players would have you believe, Mario and Jigglypuff share more moves than Marth and Ike. :p
Luigi: Fireball that ignores gravity, strong uppercut, and Spin.

Ryu: Fireball that ignores gravity, strong uppercut, and Spin.

Ryu is a lazy Luigi clone.

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
Glad we finally got a date - was getting a bit antsy about it even though it clearly wasn't going to get delayed

And yeah, Halloween's perfect - even if it does fill the category of 'announced for one month but practically releasing in the next' (looking at you MM2 and Astral Chain)

EricTheGamerman

Smash Master
Whatever happens with the “bird leak,” I know I’m going to be so frustrated when the community goes , “Oh, of course it was that” and keeps entertaining the notions of people who are unnecessarily cryptic.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Whatever happens with the “bird leak,” I know I’m going to be so frustrated when the community goes , “Oh, of course it was that” and keeps entertaining the notions of people who are unnecessarily cryptic.
“Obviously it meant Glados, you’d be an idiot not to see that!”

ColietheGoalie

Smash Lord
I think even the most ardent anti-swords know that that Marth/Ike/Robin/Corrin are all unique. The FE clones are where the groaning started.

Also this is the first day I’ve seen this reminder so you’ve really been slacking :D

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
I think even the most ardent anti-swords know that that Marth/Ike/Robin/Corrin are all unique. The FE clones are where the groaning started.
For me, it's not so much that we have more swordfighters as it is me feeling like Sakurai could've spent his time better elsewhere.

I would've preferred getting an Echo of someone who doesn't already have a clone/semi-clone instead of Chrom, the first Echo of a semi-clone.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer

Also this is the first day I’ve seen this reminder so you’ve really been slacking :D
Middle school me would have loved this situation. I was weeb as hell, and I loved Swords in general as an aesthetic.

Now? Ehhhh, a good bit less so lol. To be fair, I guess it's just tricky to really make an FE smash character with a unique moveset; at least Robin and Corrin had some really cool new stuff.

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
Now? Ehhhh, a good bit less so lol. To be fair, I guess it's just tricky to really make an FE smash character with a unique moveset; at least Robin and Corrin had some really cool new stuff.
It could be

If they pulled from axe wielders, Pegasus riders, or any other class besides swordsmen.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
I wish food could just spawn right in front of you, because I really would rather not get up from bed right now to go make food.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
guys i don't think heihachi's going to make it

[Snip]
Why was that image even flagged as sensitive content it’s literally just a bunch of Namco and Capcom characters

Didn’t Harada work on Xenosaga too tho? I’m worried about KOS-MOS now...

Last edited:

92MilesPrower

Smash Ace
Cyclops, Jean Grey, Beast, Storm, Rogue, and Iceman. Leave Wolverine out for now, introduce him in a different movie, then have him join the team in an X-Men sequel.
If I’m not mistaken, Wolverine was actually introduced in an issue of The Incredible Hulk. If we somehow got another Hulk movie, maybe he could show up in there, and then appear in the post-credits of the first X-Men movie. Either that or probably just the post-credits cameo.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
no more fist fighters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom