• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Even though Jessie and James would definitely fit in with Smash's roster of all-stars, their Pokémon wouldn't. Meowth is the only one who would make sense, and even then I wouldn't want to prioritize him over a Pokémon from the current Gen.

Personally, I don't see a need for a second PT character. The latter already does a near-perfect job with the gimmick, and the Pokémon he uses are all extremely iconic.
Not gonna let that stop me from wanting Cynthia in...

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
no no no we're gonna sit down and talk about this

untitled.png

what in the ever goddamn **** are my eyes being bestowed upon? is this what they feed soldiers? the hell is it?

CosmicQuark

Smash Master
So which one do you think will happen?
I dunno, I actually don't think it would be any of those? The closest being a mixture of A and B. I would think they would mirror how Banjo & Kazooie's transformations are, with a backpack and yellow shorts. What's difficult is if Kirby gets the egg shooting ability, how that would work. I really like the idea of a Kazooie plush coming out of the backpack.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

This is so frustrating.

I'm trying to port A Hat in Time models to Blender but for some reason porting A Hat in Time Models is super complex, even more so than most games, and I have 0 idea how to do it.

This'll sound cheap, but I really wish there was a file dump online, or at least I wish someone could make one and send it to me.

Noipoi

Howdy!
no no no we're gonna sit down and talk about this

View attachment 231068

what in the ever goddamn **** are my eyes being bestowed upon? is this what they feed soldiers? the hell is it?
Two crackers and some really flat burgers?

Slices of beet and pineapple?

Coasters?

What kinda ghetto lunch do they serve here, are we teaching at an inner city school?

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
I've watched both the BW and the XY anime, and it's a little irritating how the former gets hate and the latter gets constant praise, despite a large portion of both series being almost identical to one another. It's not until the final season before you can tell a noticeable difference in quality. It's also frustrating how Iris is the butt of every joke in the fandom even though her tomboyish Misty-like personality makes her more distinguishable than Serena, a character who is literally every girly stereotype.

If there's anyone remotely interested in watching the BW anime, I'd highly recommend watching the arcs involving Team Rocket. It's the only time in the series to date where you genuinely consider them to be a threat.
I know that Rocket's better than usual in BW. I haven't seen much of BW, admittedly. The parts I have seen I definitely don't like...but I don't hate Iris as much as others do. She's not as likable as she is in the games, but she's not a '"scrappy" to me. Ah well. Perhaps I will try BW in the future, but I'm not promising anything.

I should get a job at a hot topic
Do it. Hot topic is a national treasure.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Do it. Hot topic is a national treasure.
eh, i'd rather not honestly

you're gonna get goth girls for sure, but you're also gonna get creepy dudes and little kids laughing at what's in the back of the store cause they're 13 and just learned the s word but they cant say it in public

also goth girls are ****ing nuts dude, its not worth it unless you're that in it for the long haul or you're into doing some stupid creepy ****

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
what the heck is hot topic?
half store for hip and cool trends like rick and morty t-shirts and then half the weird stuff you dont want your mom to see you buy in the back of the store

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
eh, i'd rather not honestly

you're gonna get goth girls for sure, but you're also gonna get creepy dudes and little kids laughing at what's in the back of the store cause they're 13 and just learned the s word but they cant say it in public

also goth girls are ****ing nuts dude, its not worth it unless you're that in it for the long haul or you're into doing some stupid creepy ****
You just gotta go at the right time. If you visit HotTopic during the school year, it's far less likely that you run into teenage goth girls. Last time I visited, it was in mid-april in the late morning with a friend from college and we didn't see any awkward characters in HT whatsoever. Yes, their target audience is varied and off-beat at points...but you can manuever around it if you know WHEN to go. I did that, and my shopping trip was a pleasant experience. Found a Tony Stark POP figure. Was nice.

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
>playing Pokemon Go
>catches a **** ton of Swablu
>"Okay yeah. I should have enough candies."
>You need 400 candies to evolve Swablu into Altaria.

D

Deleted member

Jokes aside, I don't recommend getting hired somewhere just to get a girlfriend. lol

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
We're talking like, real edgy. Black everywhere and screamy-music type edgy.
dude i hate screamo music. black metal is **** too. the only metal i'm gonna blast is the goddamn power

Stratovarius? Blind Guardian? Sonata Arctcica? Delain? ****'s so cash. i still bump it to fullmoon like i did 10 years ago

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom