• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
3D animation isn't at a level where for commercial TV (my field) it can be as expressive, dynamic, and economically feasible as 2D animation. But I'm also biased because I grew up on 2D animation.
Speaking of 3DAnimation, has anyone seen that 3DCG Lupin The Third trailer? Its amazing

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
So given the current topic. Favorite 2D movie and show?

Movie: The Brave Little Toaster
Show: The Angry Beavers

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

There was a podcast with the show’s creators a while ago, and they said the show moving on would have a different tone.

It’s not official like I thought it was, that’s on me. But they clearly have another season planned.
“Move on to a different tone.”

Hm.

This both scares me and interests me.

StormC

Smash Hero
There was a podcast with the show’s creators a while ago, and they said the show moving on would have a different tone.

It’s not official like I thought it was, that’s on me. But they clearly have another season planned.
If it was a season it would likely be officially announced by now. I would bet if they are planning on continuing it, it will be through specials or a new iteration like how they handled the Ben 10 series a while back.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
“Move on to a different tone.”

Hm.

This both scares me and interests me.
Steven Universe, Seasons 1-5:

"We will look at all villains from different angles to make them more sympathetic or human to some degree. We handle sensitive and heavy topics however we can in the most optimistic ways possible. Many former antagonists redeem themselves. All major characters work through their problems and whenever something bad happens, they survive, they come together in the end as a family, and gain character development, sometimes through grand musical numbers!"

Steven Universe, Season 6:

"Everyone died. The end."

?????????????

Smash Master
Definitely a more "out there" choice, but I just released a moveset video for the poster child of Samurai Shodown, Haohmaru.

BlueMonk

Smash Champion
Professor Pumpkaboo Professor Pumpkaboo the gay options for three houses have been confirmed

For women the gay options are Edelgard, Mercedes, Dorothea and two other spoilery options that I don't think have been confirmed by anybody yet

For males the options are Lynhardt, Alois, and Gilbert, which are... some interesting choices to say the least

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
Definitely a more "out there" choice, but I just released a moveset video for the poster child of Samurai Shodown, Haohmaru.
Nice, I love the incorporation of the rage gauge into his playstyle. Would love to see you do a video on Terry whenever you have the chance.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Professor Pumpkaboo Professor Pumpkaboo the gay options for three houses have been confirmed

For males the options are Lynhardt, Alois, and Gilbert, which are... some interesting choices to say the least
You know what, Im a-ok with these choices

BlueMonk

Smash Champion
You know what, Im a-ok with these choices
I'm straight so it doesn't really matter to me, but I've seen some people who are already bothered by it, mainly due to the fact that its predominantly older men but also that Alois is married and Gilbert has been speculated to be Annette's father. But it's better than Fates' options.

D

Deleted member

Meme sneak peak. (It doesn't look cursed now, but that will change.)
1562979066185.png

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982
Will Kirby have Luminary's hair only or ALL the heroes?

Big think. Sure other costumes get the default treatment, but I think this could be an exception.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893

Big think. Sure other costumes get the default treatment, but I think this could be an exception.
I wouldn't count on it. The Luminary will most likely be the only hat Kirby recieves for The Hero.

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719

He gets a Toriyama face.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
I'm not an anime/manga guy myself, but FMA just MMMMMMMMM
It is indeed MMMMMMM. It's, in my opinion, technical perfection...yeah, I said it.

Only a handful of shows have reached "technical perfection" status for me. Those shows are:

1. Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
2. The Sopranos*
3. Breaking Bad

*I didn't watch Sopranos raw. I saw the cable/censored version. Story was still immaculate anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom