• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I just saw Far From Home and... Damn. I thought they topped Spider-man 2 with homecoming but holy ****.
  1. Spider-man: Far From Home
  2. Spider-man 2
  3. Spider-man: Homecoming
  4. Spider-man: Into the Spiderverse
  5. Spider-man
  6. Spider-man 3
  7. The Amazing Spider-man 2
  8. The Amazing Spider-man
This movie is so damn good. Yes, it does help that one of my favorite actors ever, if not my most favorite, is playing one of my favorite, if not most favorite, Spidey villains. And this comes off the back of them doing the same thing with Michael Keaton as Vulture and Tom Hardy as Venom. It's like Marvel and Sony are specifically trying to make these movies for me...
That’s because they are for you nsg! Sony is watching your every move.
*X Files Intensifies.

But man the acting on Tom and jake was really solid in that film. Actually so was Samuel L Jackson. In fact he might have one of my favorite mcu lines. Which is:
“If another person knocks on that door, you and I will have another funeral to attend’

That entire scene was fantastic and one of the funniest gags I think they’ve done in the mcu.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I have no idea how to fight good Icies.

I hit one of them and I hear the hit sound effect, so my brain is like "yeah you got them, time to follow up!" but then I realize that I didn't hit the other one and I immediately get punished because I was tunnel visioning the one I hit.

...I should play more doubles.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
ok so here's my game plan for right now:

watch for rolling rocks in 0.5 a press is a jump once, don't land type of idea based off of the hazy maze cave level but also the meme

i think the "rolling rocks" idea is gonna be from falling enemies and other doogad traps, obviously gonna use the cape for something. gonna have some sublevels with platforming but have the main part only be for walking and avoiding traps

Noipoi

Howdy!
ok so here's my game plan for right now:

watch for rolling rocks in 0.5 a press is a jump once, don't land type of idea based off of the hazy maze cave level but also the meme

i think the "rolling rocks" idea is gonna be from falling enemies and other doogad traps, obviously gonna use the cape for something. gonna have some sublevels with platforming but have the main part only be for walking and avoiding traps
Sounds intradesting

EricTheGamerman

Smash Master
I finally got my team in Soulsilver to the point where I want them all so I can finally start actually working through the rest of the game. I made some mistakes by not recruiting certain Pokemon I wanted early on, so I had to raise them by slowly grinding out random encounters for a while. Johto does not really give you a ton of opportunities to get more experience and that's a little frustrating. But it has been great getting back into Pokemon even if I have spent most of the past week just leveling up a Heracross and getting my Eevee happy enough to evolve into Espeon before level 15 so he could learn Confusion and I didn't have to deal with not having a Psychic move on my main Psychic type.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
CTR has a challenge requiring you to finish Crash Cove in each place online.

It's just resulted in races where people stop near the end until someone passes them, in some cases resulting in stalemates because people want to get the same specific place, or some people just being trolls and doing the track backwards trying to hit people as many times as possible.

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
man im trying to recreate the hazy maze cave map while also trying to introduce my own new stuff but it aint mixing with this no land challenge

D

Deleted member

I'm honestly sick of the people who think that Goku has any kind of chance obly because of Toriyama being involved with Dragon Ball.

D

Deleted member

Currently waiting for Far From Home to start with my friend.

Cinema rooms here are way different than the ones in my island lol.

osby

Smash Obsessed
I don't play as :ultbayonetta::ultganondorf: much, but connecting multiple After Burner Kicks/Dark Dives is satisfying as hell.

I wonder if any newcomers left will use the "land one to use more" type attacks.

Iridium

Smash Hero
I don't play as :ultbayonetta::ultganondorf: much, but connecting multiple After Burner Kicks/Dark Dives is satisfying as hell.

I wonder if any newcomers left will use the "land one to use more" type attacks.
Not that he's my most wanted, but still.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Go for the Gamecube and then try and find the Gameboy Player for it. They sadly run about $50 last time I checked, but it's such a good way to play Gameboy games as long as you're not blowing them up on the biggest screen you can find. Also, the Gamecube is such a pleasant little console to look at aesthetically too... OK, the Gamecube is my favorite console of all time...

Also, my recommendation if you're trying to play Gamecube games. Just see if you can find a cheap old CRTV somewhere. If you've got the room for it and can find one in decent condition, it's really how those games were meant to be played. Especially stuff like Donkey Konga which straight up doesn't really work on modern setups due to input lag.

I'll echo other's sentiment. I want to see the next game just port over all the stages and characters from Ultimate and just bring in new stuff game mode wise and some additional characters. It's really weird to say that out loud considering how generally I'm against it, but Ultimate is just already the peak of Smash for me and I don't see how they'll top it.
I actually had an old CRT for a long time. Built in tape player and everything. But I’m pretty sure I donated it to goodwill or something. Honestly i’d Rather buy a frame master than deal with finding the space for one of those for one little system. Maybe if I also had a PS2, PS1, Dreamcast, and N64. But I don’t and see no reason to collect those systems thanks to digital re-releases and HD Collections.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Hey guys! There's a Cuphead show on Netflix!
Yeah, think we discussed that yesterday. Honestly, it sounds good on paper, but I’m not liking what I see.

Also, Jared said something on an interview that was interesting.
C223D01B-95EF-43F5-853E-694A4EB26F44.jpeg
Honestly, I would prefer it hand drawn, but this was the only option for a show like this.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom