• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
reminder that no one knows who made the leak

do you think it was sakurai himself just to **** with everyone
I thought it was established that that...well... to not name him directly, the Rosalina Amiibo scalper guy was in part behind it?

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I like that Wailord is no longer the largest Pokémon.

Wailord is 47'07" while Gigantamax Alcremie is a whopping 98'5"+

Gigantamax Wailord please! :upsidedown:

D

Deleted member

Sometimes I play Smash and I'm just like "Wow, I'm playing as King Dedede in a free for all with Solid Snake, Simon Belmont, Bayonetta, Donkey Kong, Sonic The Hedgehog, and The Blue Guy from Fire Emblem"

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
It's hilarious how Jonesy doesn't have a support thread. People really just don't expect him, but once he comes knockin', you're gonna be forced to floss under the new iron fist of Epic Games.

D

Deleted member

His. Name. IS. J O N E S Y.
It wouldn't be Jonsey cause he wouldn't be the only skin, thus the Fortnite character slot as a whole would likely be referred to as "Fortnite" in game.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
It's hilarious how Jonesy doesn't have a support thread. People really just don't expect him, but once he comes knockin', you're gonna be forced to floss under the new iron fist of Epic Games.
super smash bros ultimate is now available on PC

exclusively on the epic games store

jonesy is your only starting character

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Smh people talking about wanting a shooting game character in Smash when Duck Hunt is right there
1562619805703.png

****, you got me beat. Ain't nothing wrong with that sentence.

It wouldn't be Jonsey cause he wouldn't be the only skin, thus the Fortnite character slot as a whole would likely be referred to as "Fortnite" in game.
>he doesn't know how many skins Jonesy specifically has

He's essentially a big mascot because IIRC he's also in the single player that Fortnite actually is. Nobody just remembers that Fortnite even started as a regular solo campaign shooter.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Banjo for the Boomers

Jonesy for the Zoomers

Doomguy for the Doomers

King Sonnn DeDeDoo

Smash Champion
I don’t want people to get the wrong idea that I hate JRPG or sword characters, I think both Joker and Hero are great DLC choices, I just feel like Lloyd’s niche has already been taken by these two.

I’d actually still be okay with a JRPG character as long as they’re distinctive enough. Like KOS-MOS, I don’t know anything about her series but she’s way different from anybody already on the roster, that alone would make me excited for her inclusion despite having no attachment to the character or series.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Smash Trailer Idea: Link is searching for treasure in a dark cave. Going through many winding paths, he finally comes upon a glowing chest. He prepares to loot it, but before he can, he is headshot and killed (Fortnite Death Animation) by someone offscreen, causing him to drop many items. Jonsey then comes along and default dances where Link once stood.

FORTNITE...JOINS THE BATTLE

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Smash Trailer Idea: Link is searching for treasure in a dark cave. Going through many winding paths, he finally comes upon a glowing chest. He prepares to loot it, but before he can, he is headshot and killed (Fortnite Death Animation) by someone offscreen, causing him to drop many items. Jonsey then comes along and default dances where Link once stood.

FORTNITE...JOINS THE BATTLE
Why would you call him just Fortnite, that makes 0 sense. Hero and Villager describe the name game fine, but just Fortnite?

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
To be honest I never really cared much about reps by “genre”. All I care about is if they are iconic and have an interesting playstyle

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
To be honest I never really cared much about reps by “genre”. All I care about is if they are iconic and have an interesting playstyle
We need a rep for the M rated anime girl beach volleyball genre!

D

Deleted member

Just Cause Guy has been robbed of a position in Smash ever since the first game

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
jonesy getting in the game would be hilarious. it would be plant all over again. he doesn't seem that bad or generic outside of the idea that he's just the default avatar. then again i've never played fortnite, i just know some things from random **** i've seen over the past year or so.

pros
funny dance taunt haha

cons
ninja joins the competitive smash scene

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom