• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I voted for Spongebob in the Smash Ballot unironically because I was 11, and I have no regrets

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
>MMO character
All hail our lord and savior Thrall AKA Green Jesus
For the Horde!!

I unsubbed (after having only played for the first time last year), but I've been a lore junkie since Warcraft 3.

FF14 has been neat so far though, although the early game is rough. I'm only level 16, started last week.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Some art of Milo and Leon that was on Twitter

62B59AE7-BAAF-4FB6-9748-DB5BBA0C31AF.jpeg

690AD111-92F0-41FE-8DAF-1E1F7E459B42.jpeg

I love this style, so colorful.

And who wants to bet Charizard has a gigantamax form?

D

Deleted member

Guys, new leak. In 4.0, Shared Content will be replaced with Funky Mode

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
And who wants to bet Charizard has a gigantamax form?
its genwunner bait for all the soymen in the world

of course its gonna be, nostalgia bait sells like hotcakes if lets go teaches us anything

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
D

Deleted member

For the Horde!!

I unsubbed (after having only played for the first time last year), but I've been a lore junkie since Warcraft 3.

FF14 has been neat so far though, although the early game is rough. I'm only level 16, started last week.
I'm with you there, I'm trying to follow the story and I still love the world but I lost most of my motivation to play a couple months after Battle for Azeroth dropped. Thinking about going back to it though.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
I'm with you there, I'm trying to follow the story and I still love the world but I lost most of my motivation to play a couple months after Battle for Azeroth dropped. Thinking about going back to it though.
Yeah Legion was awesome as a new player! Then BFA happened.

I'm still following the lore, but the fact that Tyrande and Malfurion aren't anywhere near Azshara is insane to me. Actually insane. I don't intend to resub unless the new expansion looks that good.

its genwunner bait for all the soymen in the world

of course its gonna be, nostalgia bait sells like hotcakes if lets go teaches us anything
Mind not using the soymen term? It's a bit of a bait term that is used for some hateful ****. Started as a meme and got taken over.

Last edited:

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982
Speaking of Ultimate updates gettung brand new modes, did Smash 4 get any new modes aside from Tourney Mode (which sucked Donkey Kong)?
I liked tournaments...just needed better execution.

Last edited by a moderator:

Captain Shwampy

Smash Master
GMaxing is a terrible idea
If they want to do gimmicks with every game they should do it like Z moves where you're not wasting away designs/new forms on a gimmicks that will be gone next time

Why are they making game development more difficult for themselves if they know its difficult?

Neat thing I saw pointed out. Duralodon's design is probably based on the Tower of Sun created for the 1970 Japanese world's fair.
Compare those squiggly lines on the side and the two heads in the middle and at the top.
Apparently the tower makes a lot of appearances in Kaiju stuff, so that might be why.
Oh hey I was the guy who posted that on /vp/

CosmicQuark

Smash Master
Patterns have turned out to be right--problem is, prior to a reveal, there's very little to determine which patterns are true and which ones are a coincidence.

In terms of amiibo, it makes more sense that their marketing wizards determined they'd make the most profit selling three at once, which didn't end up fitting with how many characters ended up in the pass. There's no reason for them to reduce profits by offering them a different way, or spending loads of money making characters unplanned just to make things neat.

I voted for Spongebob in the Smash Ballot unironically because I was 11, and I have no regrets
Battle for Bikini Bottom was announced, now why would they bring back some game from the nineties early 2000s unless HE'S IN SMASH.

Can't wait to blow people up with my cruise bubble on the battlefield. /s

(I still unironically think BFBB Spongebob would be a a great character, despite the non-video game character origin rule)

(EDIT: Because apparently my nostalgia is not just for things in the nineties)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Yeah Legion was awesome as a new player! Then BFA happened.

I'm still following the lore, but the fact that Tyrande and Malfurion aren't anywhere near Azshara is insane to me. Actually insane. I don't intend to resub unless the new expansion looks that good.
Night Elves in general are getting shafted. Teldrassil gets burned, they get no revenge for it even after it seems like they might do something about it, and then they're not involved in the Nazjatar storyline at all despite having probably the most personal stake in it.
Poor ******** can't have anything good.

D

Deleted member

Patterns have turned out to be right--problem is, prior to a reveal, there's very little to determine which patterns are true and which ones are a coincidence.

In terms of amiibo, it makes more sense that their marketing wizards determined they'd make the most profit selling three at once, which didn't end up fitting with how many characters ended up in the pass. There's no reason for them to reduce profits by offering them a different way, or spending loads of money making characters unplanned just to make things neat.

Battle for Bikini Bottom was announced, now why would they bring back some game from the nineties unless HE'S IN SMASH.

Can't wait to blow people up with my cruise bubble on the battlefield. /s

(I still unironically think BFBB Spongebob would be a a great character, despite the non-video game character origin rule)
If we needed a rep for licensed games, Spongebob would be the best option.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Night Elves in general are getting shafted. Teldrassil gets burned, they get no revenge for it even after it seems like they might do something about it, and then they're not involved in the Nazjatar storyline at all despite having probably the most personal stake in it.
Poor ******** can't have anything good.
Pretty much. It's insane how badly Night Elves are getting shafted.

D

Deleted member

It's coming, I feel it in my bones. Probably won't see it announced until next year though.
It definitely doesn't seem like the kind if game to announce in a random 2019 direct, although Smash was teased in the March 2018 one.
My Yikes bunker is open now

Five dollars for admission
No Highway Robbery in The Forums, Please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom