• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
The entire game is a Godzilla spin off and I for one embrace it.

Also

Am I the only one noticing this height or
Hey, he may be a little short, but he's just as good as any 6' 4" Pokemon.

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Also, looking at the like-dislike ratio of the new trailer... uh...

It appears that more people are hyped. Though it still isn't that great of a ratio.

Now on Twitter, suddenly everyone is coming out of the woodwork about how hyped they are, and then it turned into a warzone.

I love this fanbase.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer

It appears that more people are hyped. Though it still isn't that great of a ratio.

Now on Twitter, suddenly everyone is coming out of the woodwork about how hyped they are, and then it turned into a warzone.

I love this fanbase.
That feels like a preview of the Star Wars insanity likely to come later this year.

D

Deleted member

PS:

Yamper is too wholesome for this world. <3

Last edited by a moderator:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Got some new Sword and Shield info, along with a few new Pokemon.
It’s about time we get steel dragon. Looks pretty cool too. Alcreame becoming a cake is amazing. The rock thing hopefully becomes fire rock that be sick

Last edited by a moderator:

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
> Sword has Hydreigon, a Pokemon similar to this:

Wither.png

> Shield has Goomy, another cool dragon-type.

okay I'm just gonna get Sword first and get Shield later on, if not both for Christmas. Likely just the former though because I also want Link's Awakening.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Apparently Flies & Hand get super freaked out when you kill them. I couldn't find an image of it in game, so here's the T-pose, which shows it off better.
1562606454270.png

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
The entire game is a Godzilla spin off and I for one embrace it.

Also

Am I the only one noticing this height or
This thing is an enigma. How can it's ability be Light Metal or Heavy Metal. that should be incompatible. That's like if a pokemon's ability was either Levitate or "Sit on the Ground"

Striga

Smash Journeyman
Those new Pokemon designs are....kinda there, not gonna lie. Thats basically how I've felt about the Pokemon this iteration.

D

Deleted member

I'm not extremely upset about the removal of megas but at the same time shiny Gardevoir had one of the best looking megas in the game and I'm slightly bummed to know I won't be able to use it anymore

D

Deleted member

I will be inside the plane at around 19:45, and it currently is 18:33.

I will have to wait a bit.

Skyline1992

Smash Apprentice
Judging by Rolycolys design and abilities, it looks like its going to evolve into a Rock/Fire type. Only other Pokemon that has that type combination is Macargo. Duraludon is a Steel/Dragon type. Now Dialga has a friend that has the same type combination.

Iridium

Smash Hero
I'm not extremely upset about the removal of megas but at the same time shiny Gardevoir had one of the best looking megas in the game and I'm slightly bummed to know I won't be able to use it anymore
Houndoom probably was my favorite one, then Scizor/Gallade. In terms of actual battles, I miss Sceptile's a lot, even if it won't return either. Maybe the treatment starters seemed to be getting starting with Gen VI made me expect more for Megas, but changes happen.

Special models that don't have stuff like arms are just put in another basic pose. It's still referred to as a T-pose.
You could also refer to it as a bind pose.

And Ivysaur doesn't even do a T, but I'm not sure I want to see that.

Just curious, what did you mean by this? It says "The requested page could not be found." when I click on the link so I have no idea sadly.
Oh, just the usual Yoshi/Chocobo meme.

Skyline1992

Smash Apprentice
It’s about time we get steel dragon. Looks pretty cool too. Alcreame becoming a cake is amazing. The rock thing hopefully becomes fire rock that be sick
We already had a steel dragon Pokemon with Dialga. But this is the first Pokemon of that type combination to not be a legendary.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
We already had a steel dragon Pokemon with Dialga. But this is the first Pokemon of that type combination to not be a legendary.
That's what I meant, I was thinking on how kommo-o should have been the regular steel dragon type

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
One thing I always found strange is when it came to giving the Pokemon characters alts, half of them have alts that reference different trainer classes, as well as trainers themselves, while the other half reference other Pokemon and their apperances in the past or alternate forms.

And then there's Lucario. And Greninja. Their's are not based on anything.
I think one of Greninja's is based off of Lickitung. And the Black one is similar to the shiny version, but not exact.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer

I love this fanbase.
A lot of gamers have resigned themselves to protest/express distaste at the content regardless of how good it is because not every single Pokemon ever will be in it. It's pretty dumb, honestly, because it makes it so Gamefreak can't tell if the content they are producing is liked by fans.

BlueMonk

Smash Champion
A lot of gamers have resigned themselves to protest/express distaste at the content regardless of how good it is because not every single Pokemon ever will be in it. It's pretty dumb, honestly, because it makes it so Gamefreak can't tell if the content they are producing is liked by fans.
It seems like the hip thing to complain about is the animation on tail whip, as if its expected for every move to have a unique animation now

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893

I love this fanbase.
The Pokemon fanbase sure is having a difficult time telling if they love or hate the new game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom