• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I thought memeing on ProJared was over, but TripleQ did drop mix of his theme with Sean Kingston's Beautiful Girls.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I feel like it should be Mario, Sonic, and Rareware instead
It just feels more natural to me
While I would be betraying every aspect of my character in saying no....

Two franchises against a company? That doesn’t feel right. But like, Banjo or Conker or any applicable Rate franchises don’t have enough characters. Though it would be cool to have Banjo in there with the other 3.

D

Deleted member

While I would be betraying every aspect of my character in saying no....

Two franchises against a company? That doesn’t feel right. But like, Banjo or Conker or any applicable Rate franchises don’t have enough characters. Though it would be cool to have Banjo in there with the other 3.
hmmm... well, we could always have it be Mario, Sonic, and Banjo, and have Banjo's team consist of characters from both the Banjo-Kazooie games and the characters that were unique to Diddy Kong Racing.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
hmmm... well, we could always have it be Mario, Sonic, and Banjo, and have Banjo's team consist of characters from both the Banjo-Kazooie games and the characters that were unique to Diddy Kong Racing.
MARIO, SONIC, CRASH, AND BANJO! AT THE 2022 OLYMPIC WINTER GAMES!

Goth, what have you done to me?

If Paper Mario became a playable character (properly representing the first 3 games), what would be his accompanying Assist Trophy? What about a XBX and XB2 Assist trophy to go with Elma and Rex?

Last edited:

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
Are there any Persona 5 analysis videos you guys recommend. I want to look into other opinions before I write mines.

Preferably videos that analyzes the game's flaws well, story-wise and character-wise.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
One of the most confusing and mysterious games ever in development and it releases so soon after getting a vague hint of what it even is? :yoshi:
Kojima gets a standing ovation for showing up.

It was selling on name alone but now has some actual non-walking sim gameplay to back it up.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Hmmm. Imagine a world where Fire Emblem didn’t introduce a new cast every game. Imagine a world where it’s just “the continuing adventures of Marth”. Well obviously we wouldn’t have all of these Jokers :ultcorrin::ultlucina::ultroy::ultchrom::ultike::ultrobin:

So who would we have in Smash in this universe? What characters from Marth’s Story would have made the cut?

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Are there any Persona 5 analysis videos you guys recommend. I want to look into other opinions before I write mines.

Preferably videos that analyzes the game's flaws well, story-wise and character-wise.
Honestly don't know any off the top of my head, but I feel like if there are they probably address specific concerns or complaints.

Write your stuff and if there's any videos that address it we can find em and fire it off then.

D

Deleted member

For some reason I feel like Jojo music was originally partially inspired by the music from Persona 3 and 4, and then Persona 5's music was partially inspired by Jojo music, and then the more recent parts of Jojo have music partially inspired by Persona 5

osby

Smash Obsessed
Hmmm. Imagine a world where Fire Emblem didn’t introduce a new cast every game. Imagine a world where it’s just “the continuing adventures of Marth”. Well obviously we wouldn’t have all of these Jokers :ultcorrin::ultlucina::ultroy::ultchrom::ultike::ultrobin:

So who would we have in Smash in this universe? What characters from Marth’s Story would have made the cut?
Probably just Marth and one character from his game that can be his clone, along with Caeda.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
we gonna get to the day before nintendo's e3 presentation and SSBUbot is gonna ruin their fun like

1559223402285.png

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
we gonna get to the day before nintendo's e3 presentation and SSBUbot is gonna ruin their fun like

View attachment 225072
Honestly, I feel that they should have been revealed when they were made available for purchase. They didn’t need trailers, they didn’t need gameplay, they didn’t even need pictures. They just needed a text list. I know some of y’all disagree and think the mystery is exciting or whatever. But I cannot get excited for nothing. Especially when it could shadow drop at any moment with no real buildup.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
oh and you can also now send amiibos out to train against other amiibos online and also bring them into arenas to have amiibo-only arenas

There was a problem fetching the tweet

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom