• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
oh you've gotta be ****ting me

There was a problem fetching the tweet
ika-musume-s2-mini-ika-sparkling-eyes.gif

Eeeeeeeeee.

Smash VR is likely going to be disappointing.
This......This can't work well

it just seems like nintendo is looking at their best sellers and going Hey slap some VR on there now smash is closer to your eyes!
Eff y'all, I'm excited.

Best guess is it's probably a viewer, like pausing mid-match and floating the camera around, or spectating replays, and that's really all I'm askin for.

Ain't gonna sell headsets but whatever, it'll be fun.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
now i'd call amiibo arenas amiibo **** fighting but smashboards won't allow that so i'll call it amiibo chicken fighting instead

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
oh and you can also now send amiibos out to train against other amiibos online and also bring them into arenas to have amiibo-only arenas

I kinda want to do this if only for the fact that my amiibo would fight better than I would.

And also I'd want to organize bopping some of y'all's.

libre.png

SHARK PUNCH.

SHARK PUNCH.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

chorus kids'd
/ˈkɔːrəs ˈkɪdɪd/
verb

1. to nearly make it into a fighting game's roster but be cut at the last minute, be it for changing plans, difficult circumstances, or licensing issues. Examples may include but are not limited to the Chorus Kids, Snake, Wario, Geno, Dixie Kong, Ice Climbers, Chrom, and/or Kasumi.
    "i'm still salty Ant-Man got Chorus Kids'd out of MvCI."
Kasumi?

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Ah yeah, can't wait to see a Warlock Punch right in my face in VR!:sonic:

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Watching anime for like, the first time in like, months.

But it isn’t Konosuba.
9556DCEC-875F-4C15-A1DD-E5D68D6F0C53.png

I haven’t seen anime in such a long time. Last time I watched it was like, mid last year.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
chorus kids'd
/ˈkɔːrəs ˈkɪdɪd/
verb

1. to nearly make it into a fighting game's roster but be cut at the last minute, be it for changing plans, difficult circumstances, or licensing issues. Examples may include but are not limited to the Chorus Kids, Snake, Wario, Geno, Dixie Kong, Ice Climbers, Chrom, and/or Kasumi.
I am still surprised Chorus Kids aren’t in Ultimate. It should have been a lock. Just finish what you started.

osby

Smash Obsessed
I am still surprised Chorus Kids aren’t in Ultimate. It should have been a lock. Just finish what you started.
Why? They were scrapped for a reason. We don't know why but it's seems kinda pointless to add content just because it was planned at some point.

That's coming from someone who wants a Rhythm Heaven character in Smash. "Finish what you started" is a half-***ed reasoning, they probably didn't even start to implement them.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Sooooo I heard the next update will probably have VR?

Anything else noteworthy surface in the datamine?

D

Deleted member

chorus kids'd
/ˈkɔːrəs ˈkɪdɪd/
verb

Hey guess what
I just published that on Urban Dictionary
you're welcome

Guh-Huzzah!

Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
NO YOU CAN’T DO THIS TO ME!
1883B37F-52B0-4543-A051-5C2EC94C9CD8.jpeg
I ****ing swear don’t do this to me!

Last edited:

Guh-Huzzah!

Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
I'm more focused on the things around the laptop then actually on it lol.

I see you have the Super Mario Cereal box, huh? I was hoping to get that myself, actually.
I found mine at Target but I know Farmer’s Market has loads of em’.

Edit: Better look at the crap around my desk.
FF1D67B4-8A25-47C3-8CCD-44041E6CE8FE.jpeg

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Welp, decided I’m leaving Smashboards. I’ll respond to any responses if anyone has them. I doubt anyone has anything to say, but if you do, I’ll try my best to respond.

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
Welp, decided I’m leaving Smashboards. I’ll respond to any responses if anyone has them. I doubt anyone has anything to say, but if you do, I’ll try my best to respond.
Can't blame you honestly. I'm staying, but man have things gotten hectic.

Anyway, best of luck out there!

Teeb147

Smash Legend
oh and you can also now send amiibos out to train against other amiibos online and also bring them into arenas to have amiibo-only arenas

Whoa didn't expect stuff like that. Better check what else is in the patch :O :)

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Why you leaving, exactly?

Man, this place just keeps getting smaller. Best of luck out there.

Teeb147

Smash Legend
Is there any mention of balance changes with the patch? I guess maybe we have to wait for news from nintendo..

Didn't know you very well, but if you think that's best for you, take care of yourself ;) but visit back whenever you want.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom