• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

King Sonnn DeDeDoo

Smash Champion
I’m not usually one for humanized versions of Pokémon but I found these the other day and thought they were really cool. There’s others but I don’t want to spam art.
Artist is Tamtamdi On deviantart
31B5A9AE-02F7-4083-8F19-A773CA95E23E.jpeg
96E30070-7F93-454C-993A-E9EB2E419FDB.jpeg

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Astounding how Capcom constantly pumps out new Capcom X Capcom mobile games but they still haven't made a goddamn proper fighting game.
Does Pocket Fighter count?

It's chibi yeah, but it is the closest we have to a really good Capcom X Capcom game.

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
"Ice is nice" - Ice Knack, Knack 2: Game of the Millennium Edition

Not as nice as this page though

D

Deleted member

lol nice XD roflcopter
Does Pocket Fighter count?

It's chibi yeah, but it is the closest we have to a really good Capcom X Capcom game.
I suppose so yeah. I mean, there's also Capcom Fighting Evolution, but we don't speak of that game.

Last edited by a moderator:

Taco Cruise

Smash Journeyman
That could be cool. Honestly, I feel like we need to at least consider it because Nintendo are the Kings of Left Feild.
The only other thing I've heard is that Papa Genos supposedly has a picture of Banjo in smash based on a tweet he replied to, but that could have easily been faked and I refuse to be on facebook/twitter because anything you say will be brought up and used to light your career or relationships on fire eventually so I can't see if it's real myself. Is he still on this site? He was when I was still posting.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
lol nice XD

I suppose so yeah. I mean, there's also Capcom Fighting Evolution, but we don't speak of that game.
What game are you talking about, I don't remember something like that:dkmelee:

Also,

This page belong to Noobmaster69 now.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
The only other thing I've heard is that Papa Genos supposedly has a picture of Banjo in smash based on a tweet he replied to, but that could have easily been faked and I refuse to be on facebook/twitter because anything you say will be brought up and used to light your career or relationships on fire eventually so I can't see if it's real myself. Is he still on this site? He was when I was still posting.
I do not know if he is. Does someone else wanna take this one?

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
I specifically remember telling people to comment “nice” on a page like this, which everybody did and was subsequently warned/infracted. Amazing that this is my legacy.

That said.

Nice.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I just realized something.....

If you add together all the indevidual characters from UMvC3, MvCI, and Infinite's scrapped DLC characters... both sides of the roster are completely equal.... What kind of celestial alignment had to happen for this to work out like this.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Already? It's May!

Not to flex but we're getting A/C installed tomorrow and I'm pretty hyped about it.
we have an AC. cant run it all day but we have an ac and I dont have the money for a window ac and because my room is above the garage, its hot and humid 24/7.

So if my dad isnt running the AC, Im stuck in a hot anf humid room with a fan that does jack **** sweating to death

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Everyone, I have an announcement to make.

I'm really bored.
Just wait. E3 is right around the corner. And then y'all will get to hear my voice for the first time as I post my reactions!

unless someone here managed to track down my YouTube channel. oh god, the dysphoria. please don't.

Last edited:

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Everyone, I have an announcement to make.

I'm really bored.
It shows.

Why not play a rousing game of Resident Evil? That's what I do.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
you imbeciles rile in laughter over a simple number? complete nonsense.

now if you excuse me, my accomplices and i must simply amuse ourselves at melee frame data and how link dabs during frame 6 of his boomerang animation

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
OK.

okokokokokokokokokok, I might have finished the base draft, so tomorrow, I may start the sprite phase.

Tho, man, it's going to be weird to make such a simple character when it come to design (atleast if you compare her to my two previous OC), but for some reason, I don't feel like it's going be easy too, sooooo, wish me good luck as always.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
That's not a bad idea... at least, it wouldn't be if I owned the game...
Must be some other game you own to pass the time.

I hear Smash isn't bad.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I just realized something.....

If you add together all the indevidual characters from UMvC3, MvCI, and Infinite's scrapped DLC characters... both sides of the roster are completely equal.... What kind of celestial alignment had to happen for this to work out like this.
All I remember for the scrapped Infinite DLC is Kamala, Asura and Lady but goddamn that would be ****ing amazing

Also apparently Jump Force did well enough to warrant a second season of DLC, here's the list
1.Franky- One Piece

2.Coyote Starrk- Bleach

3.Orochimaru- Naruto

4. Koro Sensei- Asassination Classroom

5.Ochacko Uraraka- My Hero Academia

6. Krillin- Dragon Ball

7. Saito- Rurouni Kenshin
No clue who 1, 2 and 7 are but 5 is pretty dope

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom