• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
If we do get a new MvC title in the future, I hope that he is back. Maybe even add the F4 and mesh into a single character where you mostly play as Reed but at the same time can summon the other members for specific moves or combos.
I mean.

What you're proposing totally worked in FighterZ. MvC could absolutely do that.

Iridium

Smash Hero

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
If anybody wants to play Smash tonight, let me know and i’ll set up an arena.

Watching Yeet Smash today made me want to look for some locals...but i’m not sure where they would be in Western New York. :cry:

Then again, I might just think i’m good and then just get completely crushinated.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I just saw a video and I’m tempted to change my avatar to the Juggernaut.

D

Deleted member

Careful with embedding inappropriate content.
I better share the video that has made me have a Juggernaut mood before people get confused.

[removed]

Last edited by a moderator:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Careful about censor dodging.
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-

ONLY 24 MORE HOURS TO GO UNTIL I FINALLY GET TO SEE GODZILLA 2!!!!

*Hype intensifies to beyond 10,000*

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
I still think the base character should be Thing. It doesn’t make much sense as he’s not the leader, but it would be weird to have both him AND Khamala, even if Reed was with the rest of the F4.
What if the MvC4 Fantastic Four character was actually...

...this? :awesome:

D

Deleted member

Looking back on Injustice 2, it should've been my favorite fighting game.

It looks phenomenal. Basically all my favorite DC characters are present other than Batwoman & Hawkman/Hawkgirl. Fan service out the wazoo with skins and voices for Power Girl, Jon Stewart, Jay Garrick, etc. And the Mortal Kombat style gameplay is something I've always enjoyed.

But the DLC was hit or miss with both Sub-Zero and Raiden being in the season pass. The microtransactions and cosmetics inhibited my enjoyment of the game. And the meta turned so harshly into projectile spam and zoning that it wasn't that fun to watch or play anymore by the end. Starfire vs. Dr. Fate finals every damn time.

In theory I love the game. In practice I burned out too soon and went back to SFV.
Got the complete edition the other day, really would have preferred if they went to other comic book heroes instead of Sub-Zero or give him a DC hero skin like Raiden got. I pretty much got it because of the turtles.

I am not really liking the gear system and leveling up so far, it just feels so annoying instead of something fun to use. The whole meta being dominated by projectile spam sounds hilarious.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Have you ever thought that the brain is the most important organ in the body ... according to the brain?
Have you ever thought that the brain thinks therefore the brain was thinking about your thought that you were just now thinking?

D

Deleted member

Have you ever thought that the brain thinks therefore the brain was thinking about your thought that you were just now thinking?
Have you ever thought that the brain is made of a load of connected micro-organisms who work with energetic pulses?

Like an electronic toy?

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Got the complete edition the other day, really would have preferred if they went to other comic book heroes instead of Sub-Zero or give him a DC hero skin like Raiden got. I pretty much got it because of the turtles.

I am not really liking the gear system and leveling up so far, it just feels so annoying instead of something fun to use. The whole meta being dominated by projectile spam sounds hilarious.
Hopefully they learn their lesson from MK11 and I2 and Injustice 3 is a goddamn masterpiece.

Also, calling it now. X-O Mannowar, Judge Dredd, Robocop, He-Man, Goku, and the Power Rangers are on the table for Injustice 3’s guest characters.

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
So what's this talk about Injustice now? I was gone watching Godzilla (2014) to get ready for Godzilla 2 tomorrow.

D

Deleted member

So what's this talk about Injustice now? I was gone watching Godzilla (2014) to get ready for Godzilla 2 tomorrow.
I would watch the movie tomorrow if the pricks from WB Spain didn’t delay the movie to the end of june, lol.

Hopefully you enjoy it doh.

HaVe YoU eVeR tHoUgHt ThAt ThE bRaIn SoMeThInG sOmEtHiNg HuMoR
The mother-freaking Juggernaut has ever thought so indeed.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I would watch the movie tomorrow if the pricks from WB Spain didn’t delay the movie to the end of june, lol.

Hopefully you enjoy it doh.
Worry not. I won't spoil anything for you. You have my word. ;)

Sorry you have to wait a little longer. I do hope its worth the wait though in the end for you. :)

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Astounding how Capcom constantly pumps out new Capcom X Capcom mobile games but they still haven't made a goddamn proper fighting game.
Damn Mobile games taking our crossovers.

Evil Ryu Mad.jpg

Even if I'd prefer MVC4. Capcom All Stars is so much easier for them to do.

D

Deleted member

Have you all ever thought that we are all just brains piloting flesh robots?
Oh **** we getting existential now? In that case ever think about how most of the atoms in your body are billions of years old and that some of them may have even been part of a completely different person before moving onto you?
Actually maybe don't think about it it's kind of a lot to take in sometimes.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
If an Injustice 3 does get made. I hope we get Killer Croc and King Shark as playable characters. I felt Croc should had replaced Bane who I felt should of been cut. I was surprised he returned but Deathstroke didn't.

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696

Seriously. Watch one of the many top 8 matches with either Starfire or Dr. Fate. Especially with Tweedy playing.

It wasn't fun.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Oh **** we getting existential now? In that case ever think about how most of the atoms in your body are billions of years old and that some of them may have even been part of a completely different person before moving onto you?
Actually maybe don't think about it it's kind of a lot to take in sometimes.
if these atoms belonged to someone who liked pineapple pizza I don't want em

D

Deleted member

If an Injustice 3 does get made. I hope we get Killer Croc and King Shark as playable characters. I felt Croc should had replaced Bane who I felt should of been cut. I was surprised he returned but Deathstroke didn't.
My most wanted would be Music Meister or Lobo.

And regarding MK guests, my most wanted is easily Wolverine as unlikely as he may or might be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom