• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
WE WILL NOT OPPRESS FEMALE GAMER GIRLS IN THIS HOUSEHOLD
THEY TREAT ME LIKE A ITEM, SO I TREAT THEM WHATEVER I WANT.
please don't interrupt me.gif

Ahem

Now let's stop before all of this shouting cause my mom to come to my bedroom and take my computer away.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I like Tower of Power's music. I just find it funny there the one group who directly worked with Kenji Yamamoto for DBZ Budokai 2. Only so Much Oil in the Ground is a personal favorite because of the beat.

Soul Vaccination and Soul with a Capital S are some of the other songs they made new instrumental versions for in Budokai 2.

EDIT: The group's name even shows up in the credits too.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
HOW ABOUT YOU TREAT THEM TO A NICE DATE

HUH

a small price for salvation, idon
everytime I try to date someone, I can't help myself but say "I have no other option" and use Android 16 level 3 on them to get out of problems.

Listen, my heart is like a bomb, play with it too much and it might explode.

Which remind me...
eb2.jpg

I miss my wife.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Ah, I thought by "unclean" you meant vulgarity or nudity that made the whole thing NSFW and I was kinda dumbfounded at first. Turns out I was thinking too far into that.
No, no, no, that's for lyric videos.

Clean art is just art without dumb logos and ESRBs and stuff.

Basically the opposite of this:
arkham city.jpg

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Not sure, I’ll get back to you when I find out.
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
everytime I try to date someone, I can't help myself but say "I have no other option" and use Android 16 level 3 on them to get out of problems.

Listen, my heart is like a bomb, play with it too much and it might explode.

Which remind me...
View attachment 224944
I miss my wife.
That relatable moment when you tomato juice your problems away

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Z25 Z25 , I was never on the second game. However, I am now. I finished up the first 5 cases of the first (Rise from the Ashes took foreeeeever, and I just got past the Reunion Turnabout, i.e. Franziska's first prosecution.
Oh my bad. Still glad to see your having fun. Rise from the ashes is a crazy case. I loved it though. But some of the evidence and when to present it make it pretty tough. Still great story and has good setup.

Wait till you see the final case in this second game. It’s a classic one, my all time favorite is in the third game.

Also enjoy franzsika. She’s a pretty fun character.

Last edited by a moderator:

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
Sorry about my freakout earlier. Was just getting really stressed over stuff and I didn't know what else to do besides talk about it. I now get that those types of posts don't exactly roll well under the new terms and rules of the thread.

Edit: typo

Last edited:

osby

Smash Obsessed
So I'm at work but I wanted to ask a question of everybody:

You can add one echo character but, like Ganondorf, it has to be an echo of someone not related to the character's series.

Who do you pick. I know mine but I'll type it later.
Persona 3 Hero as an echo of Robin.

He switches between Shortsword and Laevateinn, which has flame effect instead of electric. His specials are Garula (Elwind), Zionga (Arcfire but with electric), Life Drain (Nosferatu) and Agi/Agilao/Agidyne/Ragnarok (Thunder but with fire). He drops gems instead of books. Orpheus appears behind him when he casts spells.

His Final Smash is summoning Thanatos and trapping his opponents into a cutscene where he uses Armageddon or Megiddolaon or Great Seal.

Yuri Lowenthal is there.

Last edited:

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
glad to see the discussion is back on track. was getting worried about you all deleting my post and disappearing for half an hour. anyway, im all good on my end. lets get the talking back on track

edit: are we going to say anything or...

Last edited:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
- Fights a lagswitching Shulk on Elite Smash, he's on his last stock
- B-throws him off stage, kills him early with an offstage Bair
- He's at 69% when the Bair kills

Nice.

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
Okay yeah I'm just going to head to bed as well, looks like the thread kind of died on me as well. See y'all in the morning!

Well that’s unfortunate to hear. There isn’t teally much I can say. I’d suggest maybe trying different things and seeing what improves your mood. Maybe taking another break might help you feel better. I hope you can find a way to feel better someway though! Take some time if you need to. You’ll be missed but if it’s better for you, go for it! Your personal health is more important then posting here.

Sorry I couldn’t post this earlier but it would have been a double post
Nah, I'm sticking around, don't worry. I just don't know what to do about life as a whole. That's why I don't know why I'm sad. (Anyway there's a reason why the original post was deleted)

Last edited:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Charizard's up special is underrated. Like really underrated.

I've been looking for opportunities to use it in matches lately and Frame 4 armor out of shield on a kill move is disgusting. Charizard can deal with types of shield pressure most characters can't. I think most people are just scared of how bad its endlag is, but if you know it's safe to use then it's a really nifty tool. You don't want to use it as an anti-air too much because of that lag but I just killed a Wolf that was hopping a bunch and trying to wall me out with aerials with it.

I'd be posting this in PT boards but that place doesn't get a ton of activity so I'm saying it here instead.

Alternis

Ignore the user in front of you
NNID
GeneralO
Switch FC
SW-1137-6792-9994
Just noticed that I've been here for a year. Wow, time sure files. :chrono:

I wonder how many new users will join during the E3 hype period this year?

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
So that dex the new protags have in master isn’t rottom it’s porygon:
1559111329948.png

I’m shocked this is in official artwork and a brand new mechanic. After the seizures porygon was banned from the anime so to see it be front and center here is surprising

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
How to play Smash like Zachmac in 6 easy steps:

1) Go on Elite Smash and pick Pokemon Trainer
2) Start the match as Squirtle, drop half of your Squirtle combos because you forgot to take weight/fallspeed/percent into consideration.
3) Switch to Ivysaur, forget that Ivysaur doesn't have an OoS or wiff punish game and try to do those things and fail.
4) Remember Zard does have an OoS and wiff punish game and switch to him. Start making a comeback.
5) Somehow cheese out a victory at 180% with a Flare Blitz, Fly or Bair read. Or die to a random F-tilt 'cause you're at 180%
6) Repeat steps 1-5.

View attachment 224946

I’m shocked this is in official artwork and a brand new mechanic. After the seizures porygon was banned from the anime so to see it be front and center here is surprising
I mean in all fairness, it was the anime that kind of tried to pretend Porygon didn't exist. The games never seemed to care, even giving Porygon a new stage in Gen 4. They also made Z-conversion 2 super good for some reason.

Still, good observation. When I first glanced at it I saw the eyes and assumed it must of been a Rotom.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
How to play Smash like Zachmac in 6 easy steps:

1) Go on Elite Smash and pick Pokemon Trainer
2) Start the match as Squirtle, drop half of your Squirtle combos because you forgot to take weight/fallspeed/percent into consideration.
3) Switch to Ivysaur, forget that Ivysaur doesn't have an OoS or wiff punish game and try to do those things and fail.
4) Remember Zard does have an OoS and wiff punish game and switch to him. Start making a comeback.
5) Somehow cheese out a victory at 180% with a Flare Blitz, Fly or Bair read. Or die to a random F-tilt 'cause you're at 180%
6) Repeat steps 1-5.

I mean in all fairness, it was the anime that kind of tried to pretend Porygon didn't exist. The games never seemed to care, even giving Porygon a new stage in Gen 4. They also made Z-conversion 2 super good for some reason.

Still, good observation. When I first glanced at it I saw the eyes and assumed it must of been a Rotom.
True but even so merch and other aspects of the brand shy away from it. The games give it love here and there, but it’s very spaced out. Which I guess makes sense.

Granted I love the porygon line and don’t mind it getting some love again, I think it’s been long enough. So I’m glad to see it.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
View attachment 224946

Porygon should be given a pardon as it was Pikachu who caused the seizures

Izanagi97

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-2051-8893-9128
View attachment 224946

It is time for the Porygon redemption arc in the anime even though Porygon did nothing wrong (can't blame the mascot and they need a scapegoat). Also why the hell did they think the strobe effect was a good idea?

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
So I didn't see the pokemon conference. Had family stuff to tend to.

What'd I miss.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Finally finished catching up on the conference. Thoughts in brief:
  • Probably pick up Detective Pikachu 2. Hope I actually finish it this time.
  • Pokemon Home is a Pokemon Bankier Pokemon Bank. But being able to work with it from the phone sounds neat. Look forward to seeing the implementation, not looking forward to the probable subscription fee.
  • Genuinely, genuinely interested in Pokemon Sleep. My sleep schedule's utter **** and if gamification has odds of helping then count me in. Not saying it's a surefire bet since Go hasn't got me walking a ton anymore, but, I mean, it's sleep, surely that's more manageable. There's no way it won't get memed all to hell though.
  • Pokemon gacha? Pokemon gacha. Think Imma steer clear but we'll see.
  • Pokemon shirts sound dope as hell and I'm getting an Eevee design the second those ****ers come stateside.
ever wanted to sleep with your pokemon?
phrasing.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom