• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
What's everyone's favorite Mario game?
Mario Maker, easily. Playing through levels is one thing but having the creative freedom to make your own is another thing entirely.

Last edited:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Broke: Not showering so that your stench distracts your opponent in bracket.

Woke: Playing :ultpokemontrainer: over :ultpokemontrainerf:so that his annoying voice distracts your opponent in bracket.

Okay but seriously why did they have to get Red's face and voice so wrong?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Broke: Not showering so that your stench distracts your opponent in bracket.

Woke: Playing :ultpokemontrainer: over :ultpokemontrainerf:so that his annoying voice distracts your opponent in bracket.
Ultra woke: Using Kirby's copy ability on Pikachu and spamming B to make it sound like he's repeatedly saying "**** you!"

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
I don't know, man.

One part of me wants to say Super Mario World, including the GBA version.

Another part of me wants to say Super Mario 64.

Yet another part of me wants to say Super Paper Mario.

Yet another part of me wants to say M&L: Bowser's Inside Story.

Yet another part of me- That's it, c'mon Nintendo give us Super Bowser Bros., Bowser Maker, Bowser Paint, Bowser RPG, Super Bowser 64, Paper Bowser, just do it.

-basically, if I pretty much like an entire series, I can't decide which of its games is my favorite.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Going to say 64. Even aside my nostalgia for it (or, the DS remake) it still feels amazing to play today.
I need to play 64 lol.

I don't know, man.

One part of me wants to say Super Mario World, including the GBA version.

Another part of me wants to say Super Mario 64.

Yet another part of me wants to say Super Paper Mario.

Yet another part of me wants to say M&L: Bowser's Inside Story.

Yet another part of me- That's it, c'mon Nintendo give us Super Bowser Bros., Bowser Maker, Bowser Paint, Bowser RPG, Super Bowser 64, Paper Bowser, just do it.

-basically, if I pretty much like an entire series, I can't decide which of its games is my favorite.
"C'mon Bowser give us a Super Bowser series!"

Last edited by a moderator:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Man that's a hard choice. I played plenty of Mario games when I was younger.

I was pretty obsessed with the first two Paper Mario games so I guess those. Super Mario 64 also has a special place in my heart.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Super Mario 64. Not just cause I'm a huge Gameshark fan. It's the only Mario game by that point I could reasonably complete and was super fun and responsive with the mechanics.

-----------------

...Unrelated, but a user talked about RPG mechanics in Smash. I forgot who it was. The user might be able to help me complete my moveset for Brian, as it uses a level up mechanic(up to Level 15, as you start at 1) to make the Elements more interesting.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I'm really not a huge Mario fan, in all honesty. I like the games but I'm not crazy about them. They're good fun, but they don't really feel like anything more then that. Although I guess you could say the same for Pokemon so I guess it's kind of a taste thing.

Mario Maker is a huge exception though. I'm honestly hyped for Mario Maker 2. There's just so much you can do with that. I guess there's my old childhood dream of designing my own game coming into play there to.

Last edited:

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
I have to say, Pokémon Masters has my interest. Outside of a few like Looker, the Champions, and N the human characters tend to be underused when compared to the mons and it was always a shame they didn't get more use out of them. So this new game taking advantage of those beloved characters and making them obtainable for the player to use is a pretty cool idea and depending on how it's implemented I'll gladly download it once it comes out.

Eh... FEH is OK-ish when it comes to actually being a gacha game. Not the best, but definitely not the worst.

My obvious bias aside, I do think Granblue is better in terms of generosity in the gacha department.

I think Dragalia Lost is good too, although I don’t play that one, unlike the other 2.
Yeah, Cygame's games are the ones to aim for when it comes to generosity. They're really good about giving a game that's satisfying to play as a F2P while also making a profit, and having something like that for Pokemon Masters would make it a game with a strong and sustainable community.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
1559104601348.png

remember how nintendo tried to hype up e. gadd as this big new character who had all this tech and the best they could offer was the best ****ing mario party stage ever in MP6 and then they made him dip until "oh yeah, luigi's mansion"

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Not sure, I’ll get back to you when I find out.
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
Beyond not acceptable
Z25 Z25 , I was never on the second game. However, I am now. I finished up the first 5 cases of the first (Rise from the Ashes took foreeeeever, and I just got past the Reunion Turnabout, i.e. Franziska's first prosecution.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Still won't play a Gacha, but it'd be nice if that Red design was used in Smash one day. Wish he had his voice from Pokemon Origins, but it's not a big deal.

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
its really weird that nintendo is trying to make gacha mobile games of all companies

marios doing it
mario kart is doing it
pokemon is on the train now
animal crossing somehow managed to find a way

now, how does zelda tie in to all this? :secretkpop: i gotta get that ultra rare ganondorf statue

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
>When you take a shower early in the morning for once

Don't judge me please, I play Smash.

Anyway, sup here.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
its really weird that nintendo is trying to make gacha mobile games of all companies

marios doing it
mario kart is doing it
pokemon is on the train now
animal crossing somehow managed to find a way

now, how does zelda tie in to all this? :secretkpop: i gotta get that ultra rare ganondorf statue
They'll find a way I'm sure.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Put large images in spoiler tags or link them.
NO!

How are you expected to wavedash if the cheeto dust cant stick to your control stick to make it glide so easily?
Simple.

I just smash the TV before the match start.
It's called Super Smash Bros, right? I'm only following the rules after all, and if not, just dab.:ultfalco:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Simple.

I just smash the TV before the match start.

It's called Super Smash Bros, right? I'm only following the rules after all, and if not, just dab.:ultfalco:
here you are treating the very fabric of the Melee lifestyle like an item... YOU KNOW ITEMS ARE BANNED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom