• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michele

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-4494-7438-0796
Oh, by the way. Not trying to interrupt any discussion, but has anyone been experiencing issues with Outlook? I should be getting an confirmation email for one of the sites (not here), yet it's not being sent.

In addition, some trusted emails like Facebook and Twitter are being sent into junk email, despite telling Outlook they aren't. What should I do?
And yes, I have Gmail account but like, I need to be able to log in to that account to change emails :(

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Simple.

I just smash the TV before the match start.
It's called Super Smash Bros, right? I'm only following the rules after all, and if not, just dab.:ultfalco:
Welp

Atleast I know better for the future I guess....

Man, I hope I don't get banned for stuff like that.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Simple.

I just smash the TV before the match start.
It's called Super Smash Bros, right? I'm only following the rules after all, and if not, just dab.:ultfalco:
You know... I always wanted to know what a Super Sonic Eggman would look like. I found a comic of it online, but it turned him into a hedgehog. A lady hedgehog...... I was in the weird part of the internet.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Oh, by the way. Not trying to interrupt any discussion, but has anyone been experiencing issues with Outlook? I should be getting an confirmation email for one of the sites (not here), yet it's not being sent.

In addition, some trusted emails like Facebook and Twitter are being sent into junk email, despite telling Outlook they aren't. What should I do?
And yes, I have Gmail account but like, I need to be able to log in to that account to change emails :(
hmm Im not entirely sure what the issue is, Mostly everyone in my family and me uses google and rarely use outlook anymore or never did

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
You know... I always wanted to know what a Super Sonic Eggman would look like. I found a comic of it online, but it turned him into a hedgehog. A lady hedgehog...... I was in the weird part of the internet.
why is the camera zooming in.gif

Let me tell you, I have seen lots of weird stuff online.

And because of that, I think it's better for the sake of the thread we stop talking about it now and-

Why is the camera zooming in?!

Last edited:

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
It's Slowbro playing a ukelele, how can you not want to wear this

Namasura

Smash Journeyman
Didn't Sakurai himself say in something recent that he was not interested in doing a second Fighters pass, so there may not be another one?
The whole thing was just "I don't want to do season passes" but SSBU has a season pass. So who knows. I wouldn't say the idea of a second season comes out more or less likely out of it.

Last edited:

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
It's one of those things where the drama (which I won't go into again lol) drove a lot of people away, but we have people trickling back in again. We just won't have lightspeed thread for a while again.

Edit: Oh, Dead by Daylight is coming to switch?
It was announced in a Direct a while back? The last general Direct I believe?

D

Deleted member

Good morning everyone.

I have a dumb errand to run today

Wish me luck

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Good morning everyone.

I have a dumb errand to run today

Wish me luck
Good luck man.

Also, I may or may not start a new character today, one with a design veryyyyyyyyyyy simple since she is a human, but I make no promise.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Sounds cool, hopefully it turns out well.
Hey, thanks! :)

After Hota & Alicia, I feel like I need something simple before making the next exotic/complicate OC on my list, I don't know if she look as interesting as those two, but I hope she still get some fans. (Especially if you like karate girl & FMA, whoops, spoiler:estatic:)

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Tell me if this is weird or not. But when I played through FFVII, in my mind, my characters had close bonds with their summons. When Aeris died, Yuffie didn’t just get her Ifrit summon, it was left to her. Cid hated relying on summons, but then he saved the bird at fort condor and got the Phoenix materia, giving him a closer bond with it. And it was a big deal when not just him, but all of the others trusted Cloud and Tifa with their summons to fight Sephiroth. I don’t know why, it was just, a connection my brain made.

D

Deleted member

._. Well I got my first major infraction, and justfully so.

Anyway, how is everybody feeling about Sora being disconfirmed?
Only infraction i have ever gotten is for Jaywalking :b

While I wouldn't count Sora out of the race yet, his situation is looking grim atm. He is a good pick but I feel that having to go between 2 companies that can be hard to work with is an issue.
why does everyone keep leaving
I'm busy with life.

Last edited by a moderator:

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047

I was under the impression that he was owned by Disney, which seemed like a pretty major roadblock. I suppose I'd be more impacted by it if I was more familiar with the Kingdom Hearts games, but I've only played KH1 and Chain of Memories (I have every Kingdom Hearts game but KH3 thanks to the PS3 collections, but I feel like if I play KH1, 2, and Birth By Sleep too close together, I'll get burned out).

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Sora got deconfirmed? Ouch sorry to his supporters...That must had been a big blow to their hearts...:(

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I don't think he's actually been deconfirmed
i mean come on it's ****ing SMASH, why would they say yes if they were asked, it's probably being kept a surprise

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I don't think he's actually been deconfirmed
i mean come on it's ****ing SMASH, why would they say yes if they were asked, it's probably being kept a surprise
Who knows. Maybe he was lying. We can’t really know. But I have to believe that Sora’s unlikely.

I wonder if the licensing fiasco would be the same as Cloud. Since Disney owns the trademark, and they don’t care about creator rights like Square does, I can imagine Sora actually getting better treatment in Smash.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

Welcome to the infraction club!

We have coffee, cookies, and most importantly, hugs!

Last edited:

ThatOneAnon

Smash Ace
Hey remember how I said no one was going to buy Mario Maker 2 and nobody believed me
Who’s laughing now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom