• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
Hey remember how I said no one was going to buy Mario Maker 2 and nobody believed me
Who’s laughing now
People are still going to buy it: the no online multiplayer with friends is dumb and has no justification, but it's not like there's not the rest of online, an offline story mode and y'know, an entire level builder with a whole lot of upgrades

People will say they're boycotting but that's going to have as much effect as the people saying their boycotting Game Freak whenver they ****up with Pokemon. Game's still gonna sell.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
mario maker 2 is doomed

don't believe me? just look at the like:dislike ratio of their latest video, released after the multiplayer stuff was confirmed

1559145458895.png

how will nintendo recover

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
mario maker 2 is doomed

don't believe me? just look at the like:dislike ratio of their latest video, released after the multiplayer stuff was confirmed

View attachment 224972

how will nintendo recover
Can we have a E for Egg in the chat for Nintendo?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I came up with a couple titles for LPS YTPs
The first one is "Jade's Bizarre Adventure"
The second one would be a direct sequel to the first one and is called "Quincy is Unbreakable"

D

Deleted member

@GothFluttershy why did you like a post I made on May 3 in the old social thread?:4gaw:
because I just saw it for the first time
I was searching for all the times I mentioned paws just in case any of them needed deleting due to the upcoming changes to the moderation system and i saw one that was a couple pages before the post that I liked and then I saw that post, so i liked it
yeah i know that's confusing

Last edited by a moderator:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
i wonder if square enix is going to completely rehaul designs of characters and thor just ends up being Cloud with a hammer

Teeb147

Smash Legend
Well if someone wants to see how a more lifelike Kyogre would look like, here you go:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
That moment when you're in front of your drawing, and you can't remember how the robotic legs look like despite countless years thinking about how it would look.
tenor.gif

Oh lord Jesus H Christ, please give me a answer to my question as soon as possible, amen.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
If you think people only were gonna play Mario maker 2 for online multiplayer then I think you missed the entire point of what the game is about and why it sold so well originally. It’s sequel is going to make bank.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Well if someone wants to see how a more lifelike Kyogre would look like, here you go:

ok cool but what creature is groudon supposed to be

honestly im saying armadillo

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
i mean if square is making an avengers jrpg who are the playable characters gonna be if your party size is only like, 3 or 4 for standard square

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Oh. Hey. You know how people were saying Cloud wasn’t part of any Spirit Battles because licensing? Well explain why I just fought a team of four clouds to get the Master Edges spirit.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Oh. Hey. You know how people were saying Cloud wasn’t part of any Spirit Battles because licensing? Well explain why I just fought a team of four clouds to get the Master Edges spirit.
im pretty sure they meant they couldn't get (any ff7 or) cloud's spirit because of licensing issues lol

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
It probably has alot of avengers you can put in your party ala ultimate alliance
well **** why not just play ultimate alliance, it's a switch exclusive so there's nothing to compare it to that makes the switch look like trash :090:

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
I feel like that was people joking or making things up prior to the game's release. However, Cloud barely features in any Spirit Battles (he's in the fight with Master Edges and the fight with Zeke from Xenoblade Chronicles 2, but that's pretty much it), and there are no Final Fantasy spirits aside from Cloud and Cloud's alternate costume (both of which only use the Smash artwork, as opposed to the artwork from the original game or Advent Children).

I'm not sure if Square handles things like art and music differently from seemingly every other company, or what the specific problem is.

D

Deleted member

Hey remember how I said no one was going to buy Mario Maker 2 and nobody believed me
Who’s laughing now
The game is still going to sell on the basis of it being a Mario Maker 2 sequel. The fact that it's on the Switch instead of the Wii U is inherently a boon for Mario Maker 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom