• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
Alright, I have to admit:
I'm a Wifi Warrior. I don't have an ethernet cable at all.
I should have saved that stock image of mashed potatoes for this occasion.

That said, you will not be spared.
IMG_20190619_162406.jpg
Perish.

nah in all seriousness I sympathize, not everyone's household can just get hooked up to ethernet.

I keep posting images without putting them behind spoilers, sorry. Thank you to the moderators with the patience to do it for me. I'll be more careful.

Last edited:

Iridium

Smash Hero
Boy, if you don’t...
thanks i hate it
Oh what does it looaaAAAAAAAAH

MY EYES
Delete that...

DELETE THAT NOW!!!!
I love how it just randomly has human ears that come from nowhere.
Thanks, was looking for a reason to use this image.
Nature always has that one accident waiting to greet you. Please accept your new friend.

Really good artist here.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
alright so who are some underrated users that w ant to be on the writing team who hang out in this thread

i picked up one of our editors from this thread before

(Also hi people)
Me, though I have a question

I don’t HAVE to put my real name in my author description do I? I feel uncomfortable about that;;

Thirdkoopa

Administrator
Administrator
Writing Team
Somewhere on Discord while working on something
Me, though I have a question

I don’t HAVE to put my real name in my author description do I? I feel uncomfortable about that;;
nope

but you do need a discord account.

Hi there. I know I wrote an application that was lacking a while ago, but I'm still here :yoshi:
hit me up in private messages

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
alright so who are some underrated users that w ant to be on the writing team who hang out in this thread

(Also hi people)
I do love me a bit of writing. I have a Discord as well.

D

Deleted member

(Also hi people)
Me underrated and talked english so giv job.

seriously though, I wish to write about series or characters related to the game. Do I have an option to write about them or the topics have to be 100% Smash related?

Iridium

Smash Hero
Me underrated and talked english so giv job.

seriously though, I wish to write about series or characters related to the game. Do I have an option to write about them or the topics have to be 100% Smash related?
Looking at the news page right now, probably not 100%.

My dream got killed in a matter of minutes, though.

Last edited:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
yo they're saying they found a body that matches Etika's description

nothing's been confirmed yet but... i have a feeling this wont end well

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203

**** man...That's ****** up. I didn't know who this guy was but condolences to his friends and family if its true. :(

Last edited:

BlueMonk

Smash Champion

Not seeing any news articles about it, but I've seen many tweets saying its just a rumor, nothing confirmed.

CodakTheWarrior

Smash Ace

The body matching etika’s is just a rumor, there’s no source and they never said the body resembles him on the police scanner, it’s still an awful situation but we gotta have hope until the very end

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982
Google Theory is back, kids!

.. they say Artorias was advertised for Dark Souls DLC, and they never searched for Hero due to not knowing that would be the final name.

Basically it is false and they are trying to keep it relevant. I do not think that is how advertisement works for starters, but even if real how come Mortal Kombat and FighterZ DLC do not appear?

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
So uh, I just got Pit into Elite Smash. You know how characters you don't use much have more volatile GSP? That's what happened with Pit. He shot up into Elite Smash really fast. I almost feel like I didn't deserve it, but as we say in the industry, "we take those".

:ultpokemontrainer::ultzelda::ultbowser::ultwolf::ultpit:

My Elite Smash roster is starting to get pretty varied.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Google Theory is back, kids!

.. they say Artorias was advertised for Dark Souls DLC, and they never searched for Hero due to not knowing that would be the final name.

Basically it is false and they are trying to keep it relevant. I do not think that is how advertisement works for starters, but even if real how come Mortal Kombat and FighterZ DLC do not appear?
Just you wait, Goku from FighterZ will be next DLC character.

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238

(Also hi people)
Well, I'm both underrated and someone who hangs out in this thread, so it looks like I meet all the criteria!

Jokes aside, I wouldn't mind as long as the schedule isn't too demanding.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I’m working my way through the grand turnabout and what:
John Marsh is Courtney’s son that she would have had at 13... that’s weird age wise but alright. Unless he’s adopted which would make sense. This is getting good though.

Also this is definitely Shelly de killer kidnapping him.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Quality parenting 101:

We have a little treasure chest full of candy on our front counter to give to kids if they ask. It's up high. I just saw a mom pull the whole chest off the counter and set it on one of our couches to shut her kid up. He promptly shoved all the candy into his pockets.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Quality parenting 101:

We have a little treasure chest full of candy on our front counter to give to kids if they ask. It's up high. I just saw a mom pull the whole chest off the counter and set it on one of our couches to shut her kid up. He promptly shoved all the candy into his pockets.
Hopefully the next Gen of parents does a better job. I certainly hope I do.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Quality parenting 101:

Gonna start early if you wanna set your kid on the road to entitlement.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
I’m not much of a meme guy but I always get a chuckle from myself whenever I think of Sakurai sitting in his director’s chair while looking at his hand enclosed in the Infinity Gauntlet. In front of him is the finished DLC product plus the entire Ultimate cast. He sighs after completing would would be his magnum opus. Banjo, Ridley, Rool, Cloud, Sonic, Isabelle, Hero, Joker, Inkling, Snake...

And then Intern-kin walks forward and asks him “Did you finish the Fighter’s Pack?”

Sakurai solemnly replies “Yes...”

And Intern-Kun asks “What did it cost?”

And Sakurai pauses before whispering “Everything.”

Again, not much into memes but i would love to see this become a thing.

Last edited:

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Quality parenting 101:

I’m not one to defend bad parenting as I see the product of it on a daily basis but sometimes....I get it.

I’ve had a few instances where my child is completely and utterly inconsolable and just literally a wreck over absolutely nothing. Like flinging herself over the couch and slamming her feet against the wall with little interesting in playing with blocks, singing a song, going for a walk, or having something to eat or drink. So, I admit, I will turn on Netflix and watch a cartoon show which usually stops her tantrum and gives us some peace and quiet.

I could probably find a better alternative that she could possibly enjoy besides Netflix but I know for a fact that putting on Molang will give us thirty minutes top of peace and quiet and that’s a rare commodity in our household.

People might think that’s bad parenting and I would probably agree but it’s something to keep our sanity in check.

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
(Also hi people)

But the next gen of parents is only going to be the regional sex and has no national Dec

(This is a joke please don't regress and go back to arguing about pokemon again...please)
:)
I like..... don't care. I just want well behaved delightful children.

Same. I want to be the best parent I can be...whenever that day comes. I would like to raise a family one day. We'll see.
I've known I wanted to be a mom longer than I knew I was trans. I'm defiantly having kids.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
So uh, I just got Pit into Elite Smash. You know how characters you don't use much have more volatile GSP? That's what happened with Pit. He shot up into Elite Smash really fast. I almost feel like I didn't deserve it, but as we say in the industry, "we take those".

:ultpokemontrainer::ultzelda::ultbowser::ultwolf::ultpit:

My Elite Smash roster is starting to get pretty varied.
That happened because Pit decided to soar up into the sky to dish his enemies up in a stir fry

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
Quality parenting 101:

I’d never treat my future 17 kids like this.

Dadpoi’s a good dad.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom