• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
@ShinyLegendary please stop this conversation. Cosmic77 Cosmic77 offered some advice and if you continue to talk disparagingly about him I'll need to infract.

Everyone play nice.

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
For those of you who don't know, someone mentioned how the live-action Mulan isn't bringing back "Make a Man Out of You". I jokingly suggested that they were worried about how people would view that song today, so they'd replace it with "Make a Woman Out of You."

Didn't mean anything by it, and I wasn't aware anyone would genuinely be offended by the joke. Sorry @ShinyLegendary if you thought it was an insult of sorts to feminism.

Last edited:

Dyllybirdy

Smash Hero
They made fun of feminism, and they do not care about me nor my suffering at all.
...What? I'm confused. They're literally just trying to help.
@ShinyLegendary remember what I said a while back. Just step away from the screen for five minutes and clear your head, close your eyes or stare at the wall/floor and just focus on breathing. See if that makes you feel better.
Perhaps try what Wade was saying. Try to relax a little.
I understand you're feeling down at the moment, but please, don't take your anger out on others...

D

Deleted member

Shiny, just take as long of a break as you need. If you feel comfortable coming back, come back, it's ok.
You better have a Red Pass to use that image.
Just saying it's pretty suspicious that Red disappeared all of a sudden and now Panda's walking around with his skin and identity.

D

Deleted member

I still don't feel too well.
Most of you don't care about me.

Last edited by a moderator:

BlueMonk

Smash Champion
Make a vent post, it's far more effective than attempting to provoke people into asking about you.

Alternatively, maybe take a break, because it seems like you might need one. We care about you Shiny, but these vague posts don't really give us anything specific to be concerned about.

Roguewolf

Smash Lord
Shhhhh shhh
You're great
And I may not know you well
But that dosent matter cause you're amazing
And you my friend can do and be anything
And are the best
I may not know you well but I know that you mean something because you're amazing
And you may be felling sad but I care about you because your a wonderful human being on this earth who has struggled and smiled joked and cried and all of those things are great because it means you matter and are fantastic.

D

Deleted member

Hey everyone I would like to apologize for overreacting.
I thought I said something mean to someone, and that could have ruined my image of being a decent person.
However, they never reacted, and I might be all good. They probably never heard me.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
On a Smash related note. If the last two DLC fighters are tied to reveal trailers who do you guys think those characters are and who they're tied to?

I can see Doom Slayer being an continuation to :ultridley: and an RE rep being an continuation to :ultsimon::ultrichter:

Also Heihachi an continuation to :ultincineroar::ultken:

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Hey everyone I would like to apologize for overreacting.
I thought I said something mean to someone, and that could have ruined my image of being a decent person.
However, they never reacted, and I might be all good. They probably never heard me.
All I ask is that you please be more careful and think before you post, okay?

D

Deleted member

So this is what Kirby looks like when he inhales Banjo.

Neat.

Yes, but especially when I zoom in really close on his render.
I love how it just randomly has human ears that come from nowhere.

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
D

Deleted member

Since I missed most of the movie conversation about Disney live action remakes I'll just say this. I wouldn't mind if Disney remade some of their animated films that weren't as good or memorable, I feel that a Black Cauldron film would be dope.

(I enjoyed The Jungle Book remake more than the original, original was kind of slow at times)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom