• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Last edited:

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
I find it crazy that I can now go on the Smash wiki, and just straight up find an article for "Minecraft (Universe)"
The banner on the official website is still what gets me the most.

Like, he's just...There. It looks like someone just took a screenshot and photoshopped him onto the mural. It's the best thing.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203

There are creatures that science refuses to recognize.

But if our eyes see it...

If our cameras capture it...

Does it exist?

LOST TAPES

Do you believe?

KENTUCKY BIGFOOT

Episode Title: "Kentucky Bigfoot"
Subject matter: Spottsville Monster
Summary: After a dispute between two friends from Henderson, Kentucky regarding the legend of the Spottsville Monster and its existence. Both decide to drive to the town where the incident took place to finally put it to an end. As they venture deep into the forest in search of the creatures, they soon realize the horrible mistake they had made which might cost them their lives.

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
The banner on the official website is still what gets me the most.

Like, he's just...There. It looks like someone just took a screenshot and photoshopped him onto the mural. It's the best thing.
Steve has such a high level of chaotic energy I'm still struggling to accept he's actually happening and not an elaborate ****post made by a fan

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I found out that Enderman's name was given not by the official creator, but by someone on reddit YEARS ago, who suggested it and the creator decided to go with it.

And thing is, that name might be the reason why The End exist, alongside everything related to it.

It truly get weirder & weirder the more you look at it.

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I found out that Enderman's name was given not by the official creator, but by someone on reddit YEARS ago, who suggested it and the creator decided to go with it.

And thing is, that name might be the reason why The End exist, alongside everything related to it.

It truly get weirder & weirder the more you look at it.
Not surprised honestly, Slenderman was ****ing huge a few years after Minecraft iirc and well. Enderman. Slenderman. Both will hunt you down if you make eye contact.

D

Deleted member

I see, and I can relate. I am still struggling to believe this is a real image, and that I am in a dream.
The equivalent to that image for me would be this:

It's such a big dream I have had since the Smash 4 days: the Hero of my childhood RPG standing next to one of my most beloved characters in gaming.

It's stuff like this which makes me believe Smash is truly the biggest crossover in videogames and maybe even pop culture.

Last edited by a moderator:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Can we just appreciate Ultimate's DLC, please?
I know people say this a lot, and they'll say it again when the next DLC character comes out, but man, this really is a wonder to look at.

Also, I like how we'll end up having the same number of Ultimate DLC characters as there are original characters in Smash 64.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Not surprised honestly, Slenderman was ****ing huge a few years after Minecraft iirc and well. Enderman. Slenderman. Both will hunt you down if you make eye contact.
I know that, but I thought it was the creator who came up with it, not "some dude" on reddit.

Also, I said it before, but I'm pretty cool we got some sort of rep based off Slender Man. While the Tall Dude (or Sticks-in-the-Mud as some call it) himself as lost alot of the mystic around him due to various reasons (including the reasons that kill horrors character that rely on the unknown in general: being VERY popular) , Slender Man was the reasons many great webseries were made & inspired lots of peoples in general to get creative. Since he isn't a video game character first tho, his chance to ever enter Smash are basically minus zero, and I think that's best for him. Dude need a long period of sleep before coming back in the small spotlight, and being able to play Enderman is pretty sweet imo, even if he look a little weird. (unless you go that he is a EnderBoy named Gary)

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I find it crazy that I can now go on the Smash wiki, and just straight up find an article for "Minecraft (Universe)"
I wonder how crazy weird the next dlc will be...cause seems like Enderman is the weirdest we’ve gotten as of forever
Can we just appreciate Ultimate's DLC, please?
I won’t appreciate **** until Sonic punches me into Minecraft

D

Deleted member

Super Mario 35 is so much fun.

I just wish you could do like in Fortnite and get to access an online match alongside some of your Switch friends to play together.

It would surely bring in a lot of entertaining moments.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Carmen Sandiego season 3, Nicki Minaj gives birth, John Legend and Chrissy Teigen lose a child, Minecraft in Smash, Sonic braking the infinivers, WWE Twitch streamers losing their freedom, Spider-Man 3, Ms.Marvel gets casted, Trump gets covid and Simpsons predicted his death...one lots of people want...ok what the **** is October already?

ITS ONLY BEEN T W O D A Y S IN O C T O B E R

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Carmen Sandiego season 3, Nicki Minaj gives birth, John Legend and Chrissy Teigen lose a child, Minecraft in Smash, Sonic braking the infinivers, WWE Twitch streamers losing their freedom, Spider-Man 3, Ms.Marvel gets casted, Trump gets covid and Simpsons predicted his death...one lots of people want...ok what the **** is October already?

ITS ONLY BEEN T W O D A Y S IN O C T O B E R
Crash 4 came out today too

D

Deleted member

The thing I'm looking forward to the most this month isn't actually any game or event Steve in Smash.

Rather It is my birthday on the 28th.

A company is bringing Promare (a movie Cutie Gwen Cutie Gwen and I really wanted to see) to cinemas in Spain at last and It lands really close to my birthday. So I'm hoping to have a cool day with my friends where we watch It and maybe buy something cool to celebrate it.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Pick only 6 X-Men to be playable in a video game. Heroes only.
Admittedly, I'm a fairly casual X-Men fan (most of my knowledge comes from the movies and vague memories of the 90's show), but...

Wolverine
Storm
Cyclops
Nightcrawler
Jean Grey
Psylocke

I thought about including Beast, but I thought he might have too much overlap with Wolverine and/or Nightcrawler. I also considered Rogue, but I thought her power absorption might make things complicated. There's also Cable, but his backstory alone would make things too complicated, and I wasn't sure if Deadpool counted as one of the X-Men.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom