• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Just making sure, but yesterday really happened, right? Steve in Smash? It still feels so surreal, it's amazing. In fact the entirety of Ultimate feels like a fever dream and I love it.
Sans (or Bonehead if you put Sans head & Cuphead body on Mii) & Steve can indeed fight each other.

This is not a dream, this is just 2020 being 2020.

As in, you can never be quite sure what's gonna happen next.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Who's your favorite re-design? I like FireMan, ShadowMan, QuickMan and FlashMan a lot.

Street Fighter and KOF had Live action and animated films. And I think the Mega Man movie is still being made. So the Cinematic Universe is pretty vast already.
This is a late reply to this answer but since it was asked while I was sleeping I'll answer it anyway.

I agree of shadowman, that design is pretty slick.

I've always been a fan of the designs for Tomahawkman, Colonel and Roll, Tomahawkman.EXE and Colonel.EXE were always really cool looking to me, as you can tell from that description my favorite in the series is Battle Network 5 because you get to play as those three guys.

And I've always liked Rolls design because I think it gives her more personality than just " girl" lol plus this version of Roll can actually fight, she doesn't do it a lot but she fights.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
My tests did come back and I'm positive for COVID. I don't know if I'm the first person in these threads to get it, but I do have it. :substitute:

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Now that I've played Megaman ZX it bothers me that Vent wasn't in Megamans final smash.

Vent is the forgotten Megaman now.

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
So..what mii costumes do y’all think will come with Steve?
I think Creeper and Ender Dragon heads could come; other than that, I’m not sure, but my personal hope is Freddy Fazbear. Hat Kid, Kris (or Ralsei, Susie, Lancer or Jevil) from Deltarune, and Hollow Knight would be cool too (haven’t played Hollow Knight but he looks cool).

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Truly legendary and it's responsible for giving us such an unlikely meetup.

I can't wait to see what universe Sonic's punch sends Mario to next.
You know. Seeing all those, specifically mascot characters and SONIC landing the punch that sent him flying really made me think it was gonna be a Crash trailer. Oh well. Maybe next time.

D

Deleted member

You know. Seeing all those, specifically mascot characters and SONIC landing the punch that sent him flying really made me think it was gonna be a Crash trailer. Oh well. Maybe next time.
Up until the minecraft SFX it felt like it woulda been the perfect setup for a VG unit, what with how Dark Irregulars is in Dark Zone, and Pale Moon is a circus so it would've been cool to have a small shot where the lights come on and everything. But Steve is still cool.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
I'm expecting a Creeper hat, and maybe an Ori costume with music. Beyond that, I'm not sure; maybe some Rare costumes, or some Nintendo ones like Cynthia from Pokemon. (I think she's popular? Not sure what role she plays in the games, though, aside from being a trainer who has a Garchomp)

I work during the presentation and I won't be able to see it until afterwards, so I'm hoping I don't come back to find out that the Mii costumes are something like Doomguy, a Cacodemon hat, Dante, a Chocobo hat, a Mallow hat, and Geno (who comes with Beware the Forest's Mushrooms, which is ripped straight from SMRPG as opposed to being a remix).

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I still can't over the fact that we can have Steve, Cuphead, Sans and Vault Boy fight each other on Midgar in an official Nintendo game. Ultimate is a magical game.

I'm personally still hoping to see Crash though.

D

Deleted member

All of my IRL friends are legit really hyped for Steve.

This is iirc the first fighter they straight on told me they really want to buy and try out by themselves. We had a fun talk yesterday about how we found the trailer and everything.

I can see this Fighter Pack selling really well.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493

This proves my theory that Ryu was sent to Smash Bros from that kick he received from Akuma in Asura’s Wrath.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I would have talen it begrudgingly.

Also, according to Kaplan, talks about Minecraft in Smash has been discussed since 2015. Vergeben is dancing in his grave right now.
I really do think they probably settled in Steve last year knowing it would take awhile to prepare everything for him.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

Mario gets sent to Hell next and meets Doom Guy and Travis Touchdown.
Master is the deluxe costume calling it now. I could also honestly see Jonesey

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Mario gets sent to Hell next and meets Doom Guy and Travis Touchdown.
I was going to ask why Travis Touchdown would be in Hell, but then I realized how silly that would sound depending on how you interpret that question.

Last edited:
Reactions: Z25
D

Deleted member

I know I sound like a broken record, but it is just so amazing.

This image is so amazing, it feels fake. It feels like Steve never got in, and this is a meme image.

But nope, Steve is in, and I am very happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom