• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I'm not going to celebrate anyone catching Covid no matter how much I might dislike them, but I do think this was inevitable and in part self-inflicted.

I hope America learns a valuable lesson today. People can be stubborn here so I'm doubtful that many will, but I can still hope.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Sorry to change topic but just on here to see if any of my friends are active despite the time.

I feel so angry right now. Family thing has happened this early in the day, now it's nothing serious and was regarding the parent I live with but my brothers didn't tell me in a situation that they should have told me, not matter how strained it is.

Not gonna go any further than that. My parent is fine now and was just minor but not telling your sibling something because you are so stubborn is pathetic.

Last edited:

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
Trump got covid? I’m not even surprised honestly..
Sorry to change topic but just on here to see if any of my friends are active despite the time.

I feel so angry right now. Family thing has happened this early in the day, now it's nothing serious and was regarding the parent I live with but my brothers didn't tell me in a situation that they should have told me.

Not gonna go any further than that.
Hi I’m still up even though it’s 1:30 am
Sorry that happened to you man hope you feel better.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Trump got covid? I’m not even surprised honestly..

Hi I’m still up even though it’s 1:30 am
Sorry that happened to you man hope you feel better.
He's fine now. Just getting some test results and will be back in the house later.

Just my siblings.

I don't want to go further and I'm gonna go back to sleep so I'll talk to you guys later. Tell a few of yous on Discord or PMs.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Wish I could play it. The PS5 is too expensive for my blood.
Not sure if your jokin', cause I'm fairly sure its a PS4 title.

I always liked how in the battle network timeline Cutman looks exactly the same as he does in the classic timeline
Who's your favorite re-design? I like FireMan, ShadowMan, QuickMan and FlashMan a lot.

Btw, since there's a Minecraft Movie coming soon, that's 1 more movie to add to the Smash Cinematic Universe.

So far, we got Sonic, Detective Pikachu, Mario, and now, Minecraft
Street Fighter and KOF had Live action and animated films. And I think the Mega Man movie is still being made. So the Cinematic Universe is pretty vast already.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Regarding Trump also.

Given everything he's done throughout his presidency notably not taking it seriously and making what the US is at this point, no sympathies towards him. Karma's a ***** ain't it?

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Assuming he survives, hopefully, this is a wake-up call for him, and starts thinking about his life values.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

@JDCabrera you're back?

It's great seeing hou again, hope you're doing good.
Thanks for the sentiment Osby!

While I could be doing slightly better, things have indeed slowly improved for me.
All the teachers and partners I've got in college have been really friendly and supportive of me, and I no longer feel as alone as in past weeks thanks to them.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Guys, i'm back from work.

Is Steve from Minecraft being in Smash Ultimate is still a real thing?
I think Steve is the only Smash reveal so far that has had me waking up the next morning going “Holy crap this is still real.”

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Regarding Trump also.

Given everything he's done throughout his presidency notably not taking it seriously and making what the US is at this point, no sympathies towards him. Karma's a ***** ain't it?
I, for one, am not petty enough to wish harm on another just because I don't agree with every single one of his decisions made as President.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom