• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Glad to hear you ended up liking It even more!!

I've been able to get to Act 3 too during this summer and I already unlocked many cool weapons such as the Supreme Sword Of Light and Erdwin's Shield, alongside some really powerful clothing for my characters.

Still easily my favourite game of the 2010s.
Speaking of the Supreme Sword of Light, I really got a kick out of being able to dual-wield MacGuffins with Hero, although I did end up switching back to my Greatsword build for most battles.

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
Supposedly they were trying to get Minecraft in Smash since 2014?! If ZhugeEX isn't wrong.

edit: sounds like it, Kaplan was a former Mojang employee and I guess did business and devwork or something, and he implies it has DEFINITELY been a while:

GoNintendo says this too though no source and I can't find where Kaplan specifically says this on his twitter:
So what do you think Steve's internal file name will be?
Craftwood

Last edited:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Well..... practically is a nice way to put it.

CoughZhungeCough
I think he was more so referring to the image.

You wouldn't look at that and realise it's from Smash and not Minecraft.

D

Deleted member

I'm likely gonna get Crunchyroll just for this:

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
If I had any I suppose. The ONE irl friend I’m still in contact with is super hype because of this, and I don’t want to spoil her fun.
Then work on it. Try and find a new way to be yourself. Doesn't hurt to try new things.

Go out and meet people or acquaintances. I know it's not the best time in the world but still.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
But if I don’t all I’m doing is sitting alone in my room all day.
Read a book? Draw? Go for a walk? Save the universe?

I'm sure you can find something to do if you feel left out of the conversation...Steve is the topic of conversation right now, but just because YOU may not care about him doesn't mean that OTHERS don't care about him.

I'm not exactly super excited about Steve either and it'll be however many months until the next fighter is revealed to look forward to, but you know what? That's perfectly fine. I'm jus chillin'

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
I'm likely gonna get Crunchyroll just for this:

Shame that they couldn't get Toriyama behind this.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Read a book? Draw? Go for a walk? Save the universe?

I'm sure you can find something to do if you feel left out of the conversation...Steve is the topic of conversation right now, but just because YOU may not care about him doesn't mean that OTHERS don't care about him.

I'm not exactly super excited about Steve either and it'll be however many months until the next fighter is revealed to look forward to, but you know what? That's perfectly fine. I'm jus chillin'
I think that’s the part that stings the most. The time. I have to wait so much longer for another chance at being able to be excited along with everyone else. And it is just a chance. It could just be Steve all over again.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
View attachment 287883

It's a forbidden relic that we shan't dare remember.
wish the remake outdid this moment
But if I don’t all I’m doing is sitting alone in my room all day.
been doing that since December...you'll get used to it
Metal Shop X Metal Shop X Oh no, he's here
I wouldn't be against it...but make it the chick
Shame that they couldn't get Toriyama behind this.
explains why it doesn't look so...Dragon Bally

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
I think that’s the part that stings the most. The time. I have to wait so much longer for another chance at being able to be excited along with everyone else. And it is just a chance. It could just be Steve all over again.
Well Snake you're not the only one. Fewer things get me more excited than Smash news, that's been the case since I was 9 years old.

There's other things to look forward to that isn't Smash. Be it games, movies anime or even life stuff that's small steps forward such as the next doctor's appointment or when you're gonna get to eat at your favourite place.

And also I'm alone at times but that's why I go out.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
I think I missed something. Was there some sort of big announcement or something? Are we getting Fighter 7 yet? Is it Dante? Geno?

Last edited:

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom