• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Probably will redraw this sometime during the month but for now I'm switching to my halloween avi I drew. Not as bad I thought it would be.. but it needs some improvement.

Last edited by a moderator:

dezeray112

Smash Hero
Since Min Min and Steve had already been revealed, here are my predictions for the last four challengers of the second season pass:

1. A Pokemon Sword/Shield Rep - I do believe that it is likely there is a strong chance that one of the foure remaining could very well be a Pokemon from the Galar region. In terms of my prediction of which Pokemon will represent Sword and Shield, I'm opting for Toxtricity.

2. Third Party Rep - I'm highly convinced that one of the other third party reps could come from Koei Tecmo who has worked with Nintendo on certain games such as Hyrule Warriors and Fire Emblem Warriors. If there are any candidates who are likely to act as Koei Tecmo rep, it would be Ninja Gaiden's Ryu Hayabusa.

3. Nintendo Rep - This one is up in the air for me. My predictions are between a Legend of Zelda rep, Xenoblade rep or something else.

4. Third Party Rep - Like what I said about the Nintendo rep, this one is also up in the air for me. My predictions include a Monster Hunter, Travis Touchdown or something that will perhaps surprise us like a League of Legends character, Fortnite character etc.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Oh, and in other news, Jamie Foxx gets a salty runback as Electro in the next MCU Spider-Man film. I wonder if he'll be the same version as the ASM series. Otherwise, it seems a little weird to re-cast him in that role when his version wasn't seen as iconic as J.K Simmons' J. Jonah Jameson.
If we're going back for more Spidey film actors then there's one extremely important must

D

Deleted member

Since Min Min and Steve had already been revealed, here are my predictions for the last four challengers of the second season pass:

1. A Pokemon Sword/Shield Rep - I do believe that it is likely there is a strong chance that one of the foure remaining could very well be a Pokemon from the Galar region. In terms of my prediction of which Pokemon will represent Sword and Shield, I'm opting for Toxtricity.

2. Third Party Rep - I'm highly convinced that one of the other third party reps could come from Koei Tecmo who has worked with Nintendo on certain games such as Hyrule Warriors and Fire Emblem Warriors. If there are any candidates who are likely to act as Koei Tecmo rep, it would be Ninja Gaiden's Ryu Hayabusa.

3. Nintendo Rep - This one is up in the air for me. My predictions are between a Legend of Zelda rep, Xenoblade rep or something else.

4. Third Party Rep - Like what I said about the Nintendo rep, this one is also up in the air for me. My predictions include a Monster Hunter, Travis Touchdown or something that will perhaps surprise us like a League of Legends character, Fortnite character etc.
My predictions are still the same as they have been since the Arms rep got announced

Feeling the most positive on a SEGA character.

D

Deleted member

Honestly, if they bring back those old Spider-Man actors and don't have Bruce "The Chin" Campbell in another cameo, then what's the point?

D

Deleted member

Honestly, if they bring back those old Spider-Man actors and don't have Bruce "The Chin" Campbell in another cameo, then what's the point?
Hopefully they at least add his character Ash Williams to MK11.

Would be so awesome to have a game where you can play as him, Robocop or Terminator.

D

Deleted member

Watching Fitmc talk about 2b2t and all the weird and interesting tales and stories of the server sounds like I'm watching a history documentary. 2b2t is one of those servers that has lived so long it has actual geopoliticial history, groups like the Incursion that rise up and build massive projects, and civil war, even technically slavery lol

D

Deleted member

So yeah, because of college I won't be as frequent as I used to be here.

I will only be free from fridays to sundays and every other day I will be completely busy during the evenings in my classes, with my mornings dedicated to homework and any errands I get asked to do.

Hopefully ya'll understand.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......

I'll try this. In no order.

1. Saber/Travis/Falcom/Arc System Works rep - I'm going by this. I'm super, super confident that one of these will make it in. Arc System Works has a storied history (Ragna! Ragna!) and Falcom really needs pushed in the west and I could see them possibly getting Adol (or to make me cry Rean/Estelle) into Smash Bros.
Saber is the most well known from Fate which in turn in one of the biggest IPs from Japan. And Travis?

2. Touhou/Famicom Detective Club Rep - Screw it, I think both could be the "expected the unexpected" pick here. The former has a surprising fanbase with a lot of games and the latter is getting a remake helmed by one of the best visual novel developers in the business (creators of Steins Gate). I can see the potential.

3. Xenoblade Rep - I will not give up on them. A franchise that means so much to me and I will cry if anyone from them got in. Fiora, Melia, Elma, Rex & Pyra or even a character from the future, any at the front will do now.

4. Geno or Crash - It's one or the other. Both well wanted and both I'm indifferent to. Personally for me I'd pick Geno for stage potential but Crash for how iconic he is.

So yeah, because of college I won't be as frequent as I used to be here.

I will only be free from fridays to sundays and every other day I will be completely busy during the evenings in my classes, with my mornings dedicated to homework and any errands I get asked to do.

Hopefully ya'll understand.
As long as you keep yourself busy and out of the house, you'll be fine. I might take a break from the forums soon depending on news.

D

Deleted member

I also really liked how this part of the trailer had Hero and Samus together:

Although It isn't the DQ8 Hero specifically, It is still nice to see something I really wanted to see in an official trailer finally happening.

Smash Ultimate is truly the biggest crossover done at least in videogames.

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
The Smash Wiki is mistaken; Steve and Alex aren't genderless and only were while Notch was still at Mojang :S

also Mojang treats them as more than just player's vessels...

edit: proof:

not genderless: https://www.theverge.com/2015/4/27/8503863/minecraft-female-default-character and instances where Mojang uses male and female pronouns for them.

not just the player's vessels: https://www.instagram.com/minecraft/ various posts here, including a best friends image and all the pixel art and stuff. The merchandise and ways they're used in general should show they're not just the player, especially with the Smash news post's writer on the Minecraft website referring to them as their "only most iconic duo."

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed

These are in no particular order

1. Crash Bandicoot. It just feels inevitable. Crash is really making a comeback, he’s just as big in Japan as he is in the states, and he already fits perfectly in to the series.
2. Geno. This pass will most likely have a Banjo equivalent. Something to please long term fans. And while he certainly wasn’t roping lists back then, he has been requested since after the first title.
3. Travis Touchdown. Purely because Sakurai and Suda51 are friends and Suda has been responding with “no comment” lately when asked.
4. A Namco character. They’re right now, along with SNK, the only company without a second character in Smash and they’re long overdue for one. Plus they have seniority over SNK. Possible options range from Heihachi, Lloyd, and Solaire to The Prince, Don-Chan, and Agumon.

CosmicQuark

Smash Master
So, I made the character slot for Steve--not sure if it gels well with the other characters, but it's the pose they have in their slot on the website. Now I just need to add the mural for my wallpaper. If anyone finds a high resolution version of Steve on the mural, let me know!

76 Steve.png

D

Deleted member

Been listening to some anime ops and now I feel really motivated and want to model a bunch of VG units to do something really specific.

Only problem? well.. my computer is **** for modeling lol

Last edited by a moderator:

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Oh yeah, while I was gone I also bought this good boy:

Here's hoping they make amiibo of the other Heros too.
Nice! I'm hoping I'll be able to grab the Hero amiibo soon, too.

BTW, I finally finished Act 3 of DQXI S the other day. Such a fantastic RPG it ended up being even if I initially found Act 2 to be a bit slow and boring. Can't wait to play more of it and aim towards finishing up the rest of the Tickington quests.

Last edited:

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
So almost done my chapter descriptions for my story and will be showing a few of you guys it tonight depending on who is interested. All subject to change of course. Good day overall.

1. Did a lot of work at the library, where I'm going twice a week from now on for guaranteed quiet. Also built a rapport with the people there.

2. Ate breakfast, lunch and dinner without resorting to snacking and having different meats for each (ham toastie for breakfast, sausage and bacon bap for lunch and a chicken curry for dinner). First time I've done that in a long while.

3. Work Experience offer which I'm taking up hopefully.

And the only bad issue today was my earphones dying but new ones are coming anyways. New Smash reveal and a new movie trailer (not saying) has made a pretty good day honestly. I'm feeling a bit optimistic.

Oh yeah, while I was gone I also bought this good boy:

Here's hoping they make amiibo of the other Heros too.
Saw it as your Discord pfp. They really, really nailed the shield I gotta say.

Last edited:

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
The craziest thing is that Steve was pratically leak proof. Imagine leaking thisView attachment 287881
Who would even believe you?
The only giveaways that this isn't actual Minecraft gameplay are the shadows and, if you look closely, the forest in the background is a JPEG. Considering this community looks at every tiny detail to determine if leaks are real or fake, they would pay attention to things like that.

D

Deleted member

Nice! I'm hoping I'll be able to grab the Hero amiibo soon, too.

BTW, I finally finished Act 3 of DQXI S the other day. Such a fantastic RPG it ended up being even if I initially found Act 2 to be a bit slow and boring. Can't wait to play more of it and aim towards finishing up the rest of the Tickington quests.
Glad to hear you ended up liking It even more!!

I've been able to get to Act 3 too during this summer and I already unlocked many cool weapons such as the Supreme Sword Of Light and Erdwin's Shield, alongside some really powerful clothing for my characters.

Still easily my favourite game of the 2010s.

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
The only giveaways that this isn't actual Minecraft gameplay are the shadows and, if you look closely, the forest in the background is a JPEG. Considering this community looks at every tiny detail to determine if leaks are real or fake, they would pay attention to things like that.
I'm sure somebody would've explained it away with the shaders mod and resource packs though.

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Well..... practically is a nice way to put it.

CoughZhungeCough
Yeah, I actually caught that with his Data Space MINE comment.

That's why I made the post saying I wouldn't celebrate on silence shortly after Lamperouge Lamperouge made the post about Zhuge's tweet.

I narrowed it down to Steve because of that comment, or Geno because Mario's e5th.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom