• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Something worth noting is that back in June, Pokemon presents and Mr Sakurai presents aired the same week 2 days apart.

The 7-11 ad for this week features both those games again.

So a reveal this week for smash really isn’t out of question and might actually happen.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
The other night I was getting nostalgic and missing when I played the tuba in my high school Marching Band.

Today I discovered the Tuba Boss Theme randomly when one showed up in my recommended.

This has to be one of the most beautiful memes I've ever seen.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Yo why you got the ant man movies so low? Otherwise I pretty much agree.
I mean...Ant-Man 1 is still a really fun movie but it doesn't quite stack up to what's above it, IMO, although the sequel was pretty disappointing aside from a few moments here and there and Wasp herself.

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Yesterday was ****ing terrible, from constant pain and cramps to emotional wounds that will probably take a second to heal, today can't be any worse. :222:

D

Deleted member

So I just shipped out the first batch of cards people bought.. already outta toploaders so gonna need to get some more lol(need to get more stamps too)

dezeray112

Smash Hero
Bored, so uhh...MCU tier list, let's go.

View attachment 287194

Lemme know how trash my tastes probably are. :p
Mostly agree with the S Rank choices although personally I would add Spider-Man: Far from Home, Captain America: the Civil War and the Avengers film as my S Rank choices too.

I actually enjoyed Ant-Man & the Wasp a lot more than the first Ant-Man film.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Something worth noting is that back in June, Pokemon presents and Mr Sakurai presents aired the same week 2 days apart.

The 7-11 ad for this week features both those games again.

So a reveal this week for smash really isn’t out of question and might actually happen.
Imagine if someone who hated working there posted a pic of the replacement ad.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Considering this is the only post I assume nothing noteworthy was shown off
That post is a pretty accurate summary of the presentation so yes.

There was something on Pokemon Home and Melmetal and they showed Galarian Slowking (or whatever) briefly during a trailer, but otherwise that it.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Considering this is the only post I assume nothing noteworthy was shown off
Well, it's also a bit early.

They did announce G-Max Melmetal will be busted out of prison, Pokemon Go will be compatible with Pokemon Home by the end of this year, and we did see a glimpse at some new Pokemon that they haven't talked about.

It was absolutely short though.

Aetheri

Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
OH YEAH! Almost forgot...

They are releasing a version of Sword and Shield bundled with the DLC pass. So a nice kick in the groin to early adopters of both the game and the DLC. That's like nearly 20 million people.

I've actually been thinking recently. How much better this game could've been had they delayed it by a year and it was releasing this coming October. Probably would've sold even better as well. Especially in this time of Covid, having a new pokemon game (of better quality) release would've been an insane prospect.

But no point in speaking about what ifs because TPC's gotta get that quota!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Drew a new avi pic because why not
edit: I just ****ing realized I forget to shade it aaaaah
OH YEAH! Almost forgot...

They are releasing a version of Sword and Shield bundled with the DLC pass. So a nice kick in the groin to early adopters of both the game and the DLC. That's like nearly 20 million people.
I mean that's fine I guess? At least they aren't doing a 3rd version in addition to dlc. That would be peak scummy imo. This isn't much better but at least they aren't completely invalidating the current games by doing their usual "release duo of games, then a year later release a 3rd version with just a little bit more content"

Last edited by a moderator:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Chiming in to also mention this detail that was brought up on Serebii.

There will be a brand new item in the Crown Tundra called the Ability Patch, and it will allow you to switch a Pokemon's ability to their Hidden Ability.

Now this is a godsend!

Aetheri

Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Signature move is called Eerie Spell, which removes 3 PP from the opponent's previous move.

Its new ability is Curious Medicine, which resets all stat changes when it enters the battle.
So, Eerie Spell is just Spite but with a different name.

Unless it does damage then its at least usable I suppose.

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
Chiming in to also mention this detail that was brought up on Serebii.

There will be a brand new item in the Crown Tundra called the Ability Patch, and it will allow you to switch a Pokemon's ability to their Hidden Ability.

Now this is a godsend!
They make things way too easy for players nowadays. I remember having an actual challenge to do things when I first played. Now everything is giftwrapped to players. This is sad honestly.

D

Deleted member

This is strange.

Most people in the speculation thread are saying it was boring, but people in here are hype for it.

Hopefully this DLC improves SwSh.

D

Deleted member

This is strange.

Most people in the speculation thread are saying it was boring, but people in here are hype for it.

Hopefully this DLC improves SwSh.
No smash, no dash :secretkpop:

Smash news does tend to come right after Pokemon stuff though so it's likely CP7 is on the horizon. It's really just when now.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Well I spilled my guts out over the course of 20 minutes. Hopefully nothing bad happens after that because now I kinda feel at peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom