• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Be based on SOMETHING that eats rodents, even if the internet can't agree what.
Well both foxes and cats eat rodents, so they're based off of something that eats rodents anyway no matter which side you pick.

P.S. Eevee is totally based on a fox.

Last edited:

Teeb147

Smash Legend
My favorite animal is fox, which is probably why I love eevee so much.
Still, my mind wants to be innocent when it comes to pokemon, I want them all to be friendly together and eat berries from nature and everyone's happy (even if I know that's not the lore)

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
My favorite animal is fox, which is probably why I love eevee so much.
Still, my mind wants to be innocent when it comes to pokemon, I want them all to be friendly together and eat berries from nature and everyone's happy (even if I know that's not the lore)
My favorite animal is the fox as well.

...HIYAAAA! HAAAA! MEEEEEAH! TORIYAAAAAH! HAAAAA! TORIYAAAAAAH! HIYAAAAAA! blip :foxmelee:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
More RPG's need to have triumphant battle music play when your winning during important battles like in generation 5 Pokemon.
In an RPG like Pokemon or RPGs as a giant genre?

Last edited:

Teeb147

Smash Legend
More RPG's need to have triumphant battle music play when your winning during important battles like in generation 5 Pokemon.
Final fantasy's pretty well known for that. Though you said are winning, so do you mean when you're about to win?

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
they really said **** carnage huh
bright side...there got to be more room for other symbiotes/klyntar (even Knull had an appearance via a short origin story)

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Final fantasy's pretty well known for that. Though you said are winning, so do you mean when you're about to win?
In Pokemon Black and White, when you get a gym leader down to their last pokemon the music will change from a more fast-paced gym leader theme to a proud and triumphant one. I think he's talking about that - a music shift when you get a boss backed into a corner.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
In an RPG like Pokemon or RPGs as a giant genre?
Just in general.

In Pokemon Black and White, when you get a gym leader down to their last pokemon the music will change from a more fast-paced gym leader theme to a proud and triumphant one. I think he's talking about that - a music shift when you get a boss backed into a corner.
What he said. The only other rpg I can think of that does this off the top of my head is skies of arcadia.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I wasn't expecting Piccolo or Tien buffs at all, and they always make up 2/3 of my team.

Replacing Cooler with Jiren though, I love me some counters over DP.
I tried Tien, but I couldn't make him work.

When I come back home, I'll try out Master Roshi. I always loved the technical gimmicky characters in video games. Plus, Roshi was my most wanted.

Teeb147

Smash Legend
Yeah ok I remember that. I didnt really like it, makes the end battle seem to relieving.
In real battle you never know what can happen, no reason to celebrate too soon :p

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Gen 8 did the same thing and that song ****ing slapped.

Surprised they didn't do it more in the series.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Almost ready to ship out a few of the cards people bought: very exciting and scary at the same time as I've never actually mailed a letter out to someone lol. the OG duel land will have to wait for tomorrow because I need to get tracking and some misc stuff for it, as required of me, and the USPS store is in the middle of town which I have no way of reasonable reaching. Still, pretty impressed with my first day doing this. $300-something dollars is pretty nice. It won't last for long obvs but it's nice that it sold so quickly(not even 30 minutes after I opened my inventory lol)

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
So Hat N' Clogs Hat N' Clogs since you've watched the series, just finished the third Made in Abyss film (via the high seas).

It was ok. Animation and such was amazing but was pretty messed up. Like it dragged on a bit.

Probably a 7/10 from me.

Also I'm gonna change the pfp to something else, Megumin will do.

Almost ready to ship out a few of the cards people bought: very exciting and scary at the same time as I've never actually mailed a letter out to someone lol. the OG duel land will have to wait for tomorrow because I need to get tracking and some misc stuff for it, as required of me, and the USPS store is in the middle of town which I have no way of reasonable reaching. Still, pretty impressed with my first day doing this. $300-something dollars is pretty nice. It won't last for long obvs but it's nice that it sold so quickly(not even 30 minutes after I opened my inventory lol)
You selling your cards? Damn. Just asking why as well.

Last edited:

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
So, a long while back, I had the plushies for all the eeveelutions, but I left them with an ex when I moved back, and I thought maybe I should ask her if she'd be willing to let me have them now, and ship them.
She told me rats got to a lot of her boxes, and they tore up most of the plushies :( :(

My poor eevees. What did they ever do to ratatas?
I'm assuming you broke up on good terms otherwise she more than likely was making up that story.

Teeb147

Smash Legend
I'm assuming you broke up on good terms otherwise she more than likely was making up that story.
lol it's ok, we're still friends and I don't know her to lie.

just sucks because i did like the collection.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Right now I'm really in the mood to take my bike out and go somewhere, but I don't have anywhere to be. Normally I use my bike just for cheap transportation. This is the first time in a long time I've felt like going out and just biking for biking's sake.

I hope this is a sign of my mental health improving.

D

Deleted member

You selling your cards? Damn. Just asking why as well.
I'm not selling all of them lol. Just have so many random expensive ones(like an OG duel land, those things are super pricey) that I just never use so I figured I may as well take the huge amount of bulk crap I never use and turn them into money.

Also not related but man Age of Calamity really did the Guardians dirty: really don't like how the lazer particles and effects are straight up downgraded and they somehow are missing that "don't get anywhere near me or you're ****ing dead, *****" vibe they had in BOTW. Might just be because you already can mow down hundreds of enemies easy so a single Guardian doesn't appear as threatening as in BOTW, where anything more than a 1v2(especially against high tier enemies) is really annoying? idk.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Right now I'm really in the mood to take my bike out and go somewhere, but I don't have anywhere to be. Normally I use my bike just for cheap transportation. This is the first time in a long time I've felt like going out and just biking for biking's sake.

Walking or biking is the best transport as there is something relaxing about doing it and it's why I basically walk two hours home from town now every time I go. All you need is good music and a clear mind.

Or trains if they weren't so expensive. I'd enjoy it abroad but I hate that a lot of the US is pretty car country from me being there. Took me about 30 minutes in Florida to walk from my parent's friends house to the local shop while here in the UK I could sprint it in 60 seconds.

Still good you are taking a step forward, I've been experiencing a change myself. Go at your own pace.

Last edited:

Aetheri

Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304

Do it! Being outside is a good enough reason!

D

Deleted member

I generally just bike around the block every now and then, maybe listening to music too. the fact I live in an area where cars pretty much never come by(at the very end of the neighborhood, and i mean that literally, as in I'm on the farthest street possible from the main entrance) means I can go about as fast as I want, and I love it.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
After watching Monsters and Mysteries in America on Great Lakes.

It'd be intriguing to see an apocalyptic or post-apocalyptic movie involving the spirits of wendigos possessing people across the world.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203

There are creatures that science refuses to recognize.

But if our eyes see it...

If our cameras capture it...

Does it exist?

LOST TAPES

Do you believe?

PIASA

Episode Title: "Piasa"
Subject matter: Piasa
Summary: An enthusiast obsessed with Native American culture searches for a rumored site said to possess ancient drawings and other wonders, his enthusiasm however turning into horror when he finds himself being hunted by a mythological winged predator.

Aetheri

Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
"Oh my god why is everyone talking about Pokemon? So annoying!"

Just gonna beat everyone to it for tomorrow.
What's that more pokemon? OKAY!!

Here's a mood!

Here's another mood!

And another big mood!

(FYI according to the pokedex, Salamence is 4'11" Guess Oak must be 3 ft tall)

Last edited:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Just got back from riding my bike. I got a pineapple lemonade from a Weinerschnitzel on my way back so I didn't get dehydrated, and now I'm hanging out in front of an air conditioner cooling down.

Welp, I can officially say I didn't waste this entire day laying in bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom