• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
Father? Is that you?
YES-IT-IS-I, YOUR-FATHERLY-FIGURE-COMPANION.
In all seriousness, Sonic Runners went hard on characters and collectibles for a mobile game-references out the wazoo. Sad I never got to play it before it got discontinued :(
The Disney of video games.
So is Microsoft, if you look at it this way-big brands that buy even more brands for ridiculous sums of cash. I swear, we could have a huge Microsoft crossover game someday...

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
So is Microsoft, if you look at it this way-big brands that buy even more brands for ridiculous sums of cash. I swear, we could have a huge Microsoft crossover game someday...
Given their purchase of Bethesda, you would think a Microsoft style Smash Bros. game would be inevitable at this point.

Also, I still consider it to be Disney equivalent to gaming. Not because of how old the company is but what video game character comes up to everyone's minds other than Mario, the Mickey of video games.

Master Chief may have left an impact especially on FPS but is nowhere close to the heroic plumber given without him and Nintendo having saved it after the E.T. Atari incident that gaming wouldn't be as it is today.

Last edited:

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
Given their purchase of Bethesda, you would think a Microsoft style Smash Bros. game would be inevitable at this point.
Exactly. They have so many iconic characters under their belt it's not even funny. And I would guess Steve or Master Chief would act as SSBU's Mario, having the "beginner moveset" and being the most popular of the characters. I won't start a thread for it-as fun as that sounds, I only owned an 360 as a kid and used it to play all of the Kinect shovelware plus a few Sonic games. So I'm not exactly a Microsoft expert.
A Sega fighting game would be awesome too, and I'd honestly perfer it over a Sonic-exclusive fighting game.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Exactly. They have so many iconic characters under their belt it's not even funny. And I would guess Steve or Master Chief would act as SSBU's Mario, having the "beginner moveset" and being the most popular of the characters. I won't start a thread for it-as fun as that sounds, I only owned an 360 as a kid and used it to play all of the Kinect shovelware plus a few Sonic games. So I'm not exactly a Microsoft expert.
A Sega fighting game would be awesome too, and I'd honestly perfer it over a Sonic-exclusive fighting game.
yes...have Joker and Bayonetta take over more fighting games...sarcasm only for Bayo, but Ren-Ren stealing another one would be beautiful

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203

There are creatures that science refuses to recognize.

But if our eyes see it...

If our cameras capture it...

Does it exist?

LOST TAPES

Do you believe?

WOOD BOOGER

Lost Tapes: "Wood Booger"
Subject matter: Wood Booger
Summary: When a young boy is dared to go into the forest of the Appalachian mountains alone by his classmates and friends and suddenly doesn't return. They begin to suspect something is very wrong and go in to search for him to make sure nothing bad hasn't happened. What they soon that has happened proves to be more terrifying than they ever could have imagined when an encounter with a large hairy creature rumored to carry off children makes its presence known.

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
But I'm physically incapable of doing so
Yeah.

It because you're WEAK. >;T

You let society DOMESTICATE you and now you're nothing more than a household cat, who kill mice for fun.

And that's why household cats are the most murderous type of feline in existence. They kill for fun cause they're already fed. Which is pretty metal. But you're not that, you're one of those household cats that stare at mice.

JUST LIKE HOW YOU STARE AT THAT BIG ASS TUXEDO BOI THROWING AROUND HIS TRUNK TO SEND YOU INTO THE PIT.

(Real talk, in my opinion, Mario 64 is fun and so are those slide levels.)

Edit: man, I am really good at pausing the thread. Lmao

Edit 2: Paused and forced the entire thread to evacuate. Outstanding.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

hmm.. thinking I might bring out my Switch and maybe record some jank gameplay using my tripod. Would be nice if I could play with friends but I don't have online atm so :drshrug:

D

Deleted member

Vanguard If? More like Vanguard: Legion Mate Hen 2 :secretkpop:

But seriously, Vanguard If has gotten super super dark now. It’s about on par with mr “bringing a perfect future” Stride Gate over here, and I’m loving it for that.

Hopefully we learn what Overdress even is gonna be soon though... If is nice and all but I’m really itching for the next main VG anime season, which we know Overdress is.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
all these years and the DCAU finally brought in Jason Todd via comic

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Nobody ever talks about how Megaman Zero 3 is a game that's actually pretty important to the overall Megaman lore.

all these years and the DCAU finally brought in Jason Todd via comic
This is stupid because Tim drake already filled the role of Jason in the cartoon.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Oh, we searching users on Smashboards now?

I decided to do the same with me:

Screenshot (1672).png
Osby's is far more interesting lol. I have the AMA og thread up and a whole lotta pictures of Tails.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom