• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Alrightyyy, decided to tweak some stuff, notably the shoulder pad colors. I felt however that just posting the change would be boring, so here's Sulesse without his clothes! Don't worry about that part.
View attachment 286130View attachment 286129View attachment 286128
Changed the shoulder pad to brown since I still want them to stand out, but not as much that it's distracting. Plus it goes with his belt & bootleg scarf.

Hope you like it more, and thank you again & again for the feedback, it really help!^^

@Zachmac , @Knight Dude , @LiberatorFurHire , @ShinyLegendary , @StrangeKitten , @Wademan94 , @Dyllybirdy , @AndreaAC , Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! & @NonsensicalThings

Tagging some of the peoples who helped me on this one, along the usual folks.
Thumbs up from me :p

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Alrightyyy, decided to tweak some stuff, notably the shoulder pad colors. I felt however that just posting the change would be boring, so here's Sulesse without his clothes! Don't worry about that part.
Changed the shoulder pad to brown since I still want them to stand out, but not as much that it's distracting. Plus it goes with his belt & bootleg scarf.

Hope you like it more, and thank you again & again for the feedback, it really help!^^

@Zachmac , @Knight Dude , @LiberatorFurHire , @ShinyLegendary , @StrangeKitten , @Wademan94 , @Dyllybirdy , @AndreaAC , Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! & @NonsensicalThings

Naked Sulesse 😳

But yeah, this is a major improvement!

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203

Here it is Mamboo07 Mamboo07

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul

Looks cool but what's he doin' with the Mask of Truth?

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
So what was the hardest Shine Sprite for you guys to get in Sunshine outside of those pesky blue coin Shines? For me the hardest Shine Sprite to get is that one with the yellow goo in the pipe on that isolated island that you can only reach with Yoshi in between 4 boat rides without dropping Yoshi into the sea. Plus the course in the pipe is hard as well as you have to collect red coins on a leaf in a poison river and if you touch the river you die instantly from what I can recall. Plus, you can't go back down the river with the leaf to collect red coins if you missed any of them. You have to use your skills with Fludd at the edges of the stage if that happens to you.

D

Deleted member

Today is the day my sleeves are supposed to get here, and the wait is killing me

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
I just got 3D All stars (shoutout to Walmart for selling it for $50). Don't know which game to play first, I've never played Sunshine but i'm nostalgic for Galaxy.
or neither of those, I've been going through 64 again (I don't know if that's quite the right term, I've beat 64DS but never the original). I'll probably go to Galaxy after that.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Oh joy, just as predicted. It seems a second wave is around the corner now. It was inevitable. Looking forward to another lockdown!

Really hope a vaccine before the end of this year so this whole thing can end.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Oh joy, just as predicted. It seems a second wave is around the corner now. It was inevitable. Looking forward to another lockdown!

Really hope a vaccine before the end of this year so this whole thing can end.
The entire U.S is trying to reopen so yeah this was inevitable, especially with all the idiots going around without masks. Sigh.. can 2020 just be over now?

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Pardon my cursing, I'm just pissed off regarding these people, the US government, and Trump, but enough of that so we don't derail into politics.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
I wonder why everything is about politics wherever I go this morning on social media, but then I remember that the election is coming up in a few weeks and it all makes sense.

Doesn't make things any less chill, though.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
ew politics
my one true weakness
Isn't Pit 13 years old?
nope...he just has a body that’s currently stuck at that age, like how Palutena is meant to be infinity years old but currently has a 22 year old’s body

also Zelda always having her age be around 10-20...most of the time
Well, he's an angel, so I don't think human years really apply to him.

And logically speaking, he's captain of Palutena's guards, probably not a title a kid would have.

Also they ship PaluPit pretty hard anyway so
Palutena better back the **** up then. She old...broken down...unable to do the things she used to do...and a smiter
Physically he's a teenager. Being an angel though and they like in myths are immortal, for all we know he could be centuries if not thousands of years old.
or 16...30...man Pit could be any age
Alright, that's enough honey. I'm pretty sure I'm going to die later but that's okay.
sounds like you need more honey

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203

There are creatures that science refuses to recognize.

But if our eyes see it...

If our cameras capture it...

Does it exist?

LOST TAPES

Do you believe?

NANDI BEAR

1600528365248.jpeg

Episode Title: "Nandi Bear"
Subject matter: Nandi Bear
Summary: The Enigma Corporation is called in to investigate regarding mysterious break-ins and deaths of victims at an African lodge where they've have had nothing but their brains eaten. Their investigation soon leads them to a malevolent creature responsible when it breaks into the lodge again the next night.

Last edited:

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870

There are creatures that science refuses to recognize.

But if our eyes see it...

If our cameras capture it...

Does it exist?

LOST TAPES

Do you believe?

NANDI BEAR

View attachment 286138

Episode Title: "Nandi Bear"
Subject matter: Nandi Bear
Summary: The Enigma Corporation is called in to investigate regarding mysterious break-ins and deaths of victims at an African lodge where they've have had nothing but their brains eaten. Their investigation soon leads them to a malevolent creature responsible when it breaks into the lodge again the next night.
A weird and wild creaturs card? That's poggers. Collected those when growing up.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom