• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870

Saw this and decided to participate, so do I deserve rights?

Ok I'll redo my top 4 favorite movies but with IMAGES this time!

1600307547153.png

1600307576435.png

1600307639725.png

1600307659721.png

Note: the last one could also be 12 Angry Men, or Interstellar, or Dark Knight, or A New Hope. But, I went with endgame because I'm most likely to re-watch it right now since it's been a while since I've seen it.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
A part of me kinda wants to give Super Paper Mario another playthrough, because I rushed through the story and skipped most of the cutscenes by mashing the a button.

Another part of me doesn't want to because that gameplay gets stale hella fast imo, and that's why I'm hesitant. It's my least favorite of the 4 Paper Mario games I consider above average for that reason.
I also kinda want to give TTYD another go as well.

Same with Origami King.

But oddly, I'm not feeling the same about 64.

D

Deleted member

Ok I'll redo my top 4 favorite movies but with IMAGES this time!
Actually yeah that's not a bad idea. brb

Cardfight%21%21_Vanguard_Neon_Messiah_-_Full_Movie_HD_ReSUBBED.jpg

The_Lego_Movie_poster.jpg

81Thm+dkGOL._SL1500_.jpg

Pokémon_Detective_Pikachu_teaser_poster.jpg

As I'm going through this I realize I put down the Detective Pikachu movie as "the pokemon movie" lmao.

Last edited by a moderator:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
As a movie buff myself it's hard to come up with my top 4.

All I can tell you that the Heisei Gamera Trilogy are tied as my favorite movies.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304

Saw this and decided to participate, so do I deserve rights?
No rights for you come back in one year!

#1 "It still only counts as one!"

#2 "ALLLLLLLLLrighty then!!"

#3 "I can't lie to you about your chances, but...you have my sympathies"

#4 "Life uhh...finds a way"

zeldasmash

Smash Lord

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Just going by the poster art... it's... uh.. something. Don't think it would be a fun watch lol
Oh, I can assure you that it wasn't.

The movie doesn't even call into the "so bad, it's good" category; it just plain ****ing sucks. On the bright side, Evolution was so abysmal that it actually got Akira Toriyama to start making new content for Dragon Ball again lol.

D

Deleted member

I edited my movie list to add one more in.

I have a difficult time choosing favorites in general. I don't know why.

D

Deleted member

I would be very down for watching history movies, I just wish there were more solid history movies.

I just love history so much.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Seeing WALL-E in so many people's lists is putting a smile on my face. Probably the one movie I'm most proud to have seen during it's theatrical run. Hard to believe it's been nearly 13 years already

Tfw people born the year WALL-E released will be teenagers starting next year and thus be old enough to join this site :oldsnake:

Last edited:

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Seeing WALL-E in so many people's lists is putting a smile on my face. Probably the one movie I'm most proud to have seen during it's theatrical run. Hard to believe it's been nearly 13 years already

Tfw people born the year WALL-E released will be teenagers starting next year and thus being old enough to join this site :oldsnake:
Random story that I felt like sharing.

Around the time of WALL-E's release, fam decided to see it at a drive in theater.

The projector burned before WALL-E could start, thus the film was cancelled.

Still saw it months later though... it's in my top 10.

D

Deleted member

Tfw people born the year WALL-E released will be teenagers starting next year and thus be old enough to join this site :oldsnake:
WALL-E is great, I think I watched that movie over a dozen times when I was young.

When I was younger, I remember having a WALL-E toy that I loved.

It's gone now. :V

D

Deleted member

the fact that the new Battle Spirits MC has the same VA as A.I from YGO Vrains is super cool imo

Good Guy Giygas

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-6635-8915-7294

I still remember going on the Brawl Dojo and freaking out when they decided to add Wall-E to Smash.

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
Favorite movies? Uhh. Well I dunno I like a lot of movies lol. I like guardians of the galaxy, napoleon dynamite, elf, return of the jedi

Idk if those are my top 4 they’re just the first four that came to mind that I really like lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom