• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I need something dramatically new in my life.
Card games :geno:

I mean, I know you’re not gonna read this, but on a more serious note, they’re a lot of hobbies you could try. Maybe try a bit of Origami? It’s pretty easy for small stuff but even the more challenging stuff is pretty cool to look at.(especially if you use colored Origami paper)

Last edited by a moderator:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
This is fine. I had a big dinner last night, and dark coffee boosts metabolism, so I'm fine with this :p
You're really that hungry that eating a cup of tea is fine for you?
frieza 4.png

You know what? I can respect that.

May your day continue just as well.:cheersleo:

D

Deleted member

Good morning! What completely age appropriate thing are discussing today!
I mean if I really wanted to I could very easily post some... less than appropriate things here.

I just don't because that's like the fastest way to get banned and blocked by everyone, which is what I've been trying to avoid. :p

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
We’re getting Kang the Conqueror that’s pretty hype:
That's a surprise - I'm thrilled that Kang the Conqueror is making it into the MCU (considering that, due to Reed Richards being a very distant relative of his, his movie rights were owned by Fox despite being one of the two or three biggest Avengers villains), but I didn't expect him to show up in Ant-Man 3 of all places. (I thought he'd be in the Loki series)

Kind of crazy for the villains of those movies to go from an alternate persona of Hank Pym's (Yellowjacket) to an Iron Man villain (Ghost) to Kang the Conqueror, but I'm all for it.

EDIT: I just realized that none of the villains from the Ant-Man movies are actually Ant-Man villains, which is kind of funny. Then again, his arch-nemesis in the original comics was Egghead, a scientist with an egg-shaped head, so his solo rogues' gallery isn't exactly the greatest.

Last edited:
Reactions: Z25

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
That's a surprise - I'm thrilled that Kang the Conqueror is making it into the MCU (considering that, due to Reed Richards being a very distant relative of his, his movie rights were owned by Fox despite being one of the two or three biggest Avengers villains), but I didn't expect him to show up in Ant-Man 3 of all places. (I thought he'd be in the Loki series)

Kind of crazy for the villains of those movies to go from an alternate persona of Hank Pym's (Yellowjacket) to an Iron Man villain (Ghost) to Kang the Conqueror, but I'm all for it.
I mean he has a strong shot of showing up in Loki or being teased. I doubt he’s about to be a one off villain. Probably the next big bad. As for why Ant Man.

He’s probably coming to kill him for messing the timeline up.
ok this is slight clickbait, apparently he's only likely to play kang, not 100% playing kang
i see, but it’s from deadline and does lineup with prior rumors so it is pretty likely I would say.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I just woke up from the most oddly specific dream and I feel the need to share it.

I rage quit at a donkey Kong game that doesn't exist, that had a similar control setup to jungle beat only it used the joycona instead of the bongos and it had music that sounds like something out of metal gear rising. lol

osby

Smash Obsessed
At this point, I feel like Marvel is teasing me with a Young Avengers adaptation.

Also, I remember what happened when Cassie and Kang appeared together in the comics so they better not replicate it here.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Calling it now. Kang has come to fix and undo everything the Avengers and Guardians did because of the consequences in changing time and their actions lead to an even worst future.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
At this point, I feel like Marvel is teasing me with a Young Avengers adaptation.

Also, I remember what happened when Cassie and Kang appeared together in the comics so they better not replicate it here.
im positive young avengers is coming. We have sature setup, Kate bishop, we have some basis for iron heart. It feels like they will definitely be forming soon.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Broke: being hype for deltarune release because of the story & the character.

WOKE: Being hype for Deltarune release because all of the cool fanart that will come out thanks to this game.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
The plot guide for the smash bros fanfic I wanna write is finished. I think I'm pretty much ready to put the story to paper, step by step.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom