• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

---

大空のぶっとび
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Huh. Quite an OCG 2020 October list.

FORBIDDEN

Red-Eyes Dark Dragoon
Number S0: Utopic ZEXAL

LIMITED

Girsu, the Orcust Mekk-Knight
One for One

SEMI-LIMITED

Memories of Hope
Nadir Servant
Called by the Grave

UNLIMITED

White Dragon Wyverburstar
Makyura the Destructor
Necroface
Red-Eyes Fusion
Personal Spoofing

I'd have preferred REF banned over Dragoon, but hey, it works. So both lists were pretty big overall. Oddly they didn't get Awesome moved up like we did, or Dragon Buster.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

So FighterZ is having a big tourney where they take 8 of the best players from 5 regions.

They forgot SonicFox. The guy who got 2nd in EVO, and possibly one of the greatest FGC players in history.

Ok.
Wouldn't be surprised if it has something to do with the fact he's openly a furry. Could be something else though, I have no clue :drshrug:

---

大空のぶっとび
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Would you know if the mod who changed the post is 100% off the team?

He did do a pretty ****ty thing tbh.
They are and have been banned since 2009 from the records left. For a more detailed explanation you'd want to reach out to Mic_128 or Hylian. Aside from them and maybe the Melee mods most of the Staff has been swapped out over the past decade. Assuming they're at liberty to disclose or were involved to begin with. Staff issues are handled in PMs as opposed to the Staff forum so many of us aren't always in the know.

I can see the need for mod intervention with threads like that, especially in the context of late 2007, but that was definitely an immature way to handle things. We've been lax over the past two years but prior to that we would ask users to PM us before making rumor threads.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203

There are creatures that science refuses to recognize.

But if our eyes see it...

If our cameras capture it...

Does it exist?

LOST TAPES

Do you believe?

ROC

Lost Tapes: "Roc"
Subject matter: Roc
Summary: A bird watcher visiting Madagascar explores the island country for its endemic birds. Things start off normal when she suddenly spots a large bird that at first looks like an eagle, its upon further inspection that to her shock and disbelief, she sees it is carrying an elephant. Unsure what to think of this and do, she catches this all on camera and proceeds to show this discovery to the public, while on her way she comes upon a nest with massive boulder-like eggs. Getting back to civilization proves to be harder than expected when one of the eggs is accidentally broken.

Last edited:

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
So it seems my order has went through for Mario AllStars. My idea of using a lesser known retailer that's only in Ireland might have been a good idea. I've only ordered Astral Chain and Bayonetta from here before but the people in that branch know me so I'll double check there tomorrow.

I'm a bit worried though. And they have told me they know some of the main scalpers in the area. As I've said about those people, there is a special place in hell for them.

Like going to a charity shop and finding a few common games, buying them, playing about and then selling them a week later for a small profit (about £8/$10 for a few games each) is the best middle way, I've done that myself and you help the charity shops which is great.
That is moderation and you guys would probably agree on that.

Stories from the amiibo craze really sickens me still.

Italian food is really tasty.
Indeed it is. More a fan of German cuisine though.

Last edited:

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
I'm thinking I might just rush through the story for DQXI and start a new file with stronger monsters/reduced exp.

Also:
Did the game seriously kill off Veronica? Was not expecting that.

D

Deleted member

To bring forth the perfect future...a world where everyone can smile... Transcend! Deus Ex Machina.. DEMIURGE!
G-CB04-001EN-GR.png

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Finished reading volume 10 of the Splatoon manga. I enjoyed it.

I want to know how long this series is going to last (Japan's currently on volume 12)? From what I've read they've covered almost all major things from the two games and there are no signs of a new game coming out.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Roshi's busted.
gimmie some videos, pal, I need to see all this POWER.

Speaking of POWER, 'been playing more DMC3, got Spiral & Nervan, swordmaster level 2 & been using alot Gunsligher. Which worked pretty well all things considered, especially for combo & staying in the airs like I mentionned before. Getting better at pulling stylish combo too, taunts are the way of life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom