• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Because, what if I like them and care for them?

I'm just afraid of my wrong actions. I am trying to move on from them, but I cannot. They made an impact on me.

I view myself as a doom magnet, because when I get close to most people, they either don't care, hate me, or block me.
Let me introduce you to a very important word, I think its a word that can help you greatly.

That word is ABUNDANCE

There are more than 7 billion people on this planet. Don't fret over a couple people that may not like you for being you, there's plenty of other potential friends you can meet and they have the potential matter A LOT more to you than some other person you may think is cool, but doesn't give you the respect you deserve. Not everyone has to be your friend, and that is OK!

I'm sorry for causing this mess, but it is difficult for me not to.
Its not me you should be apologizing to. I reckon most of the people here are not even that bothered by what you are posting, so don't think we are giving you **** for what you are saying. At the very worst some might be a little annoyed but literally anything anyone does has the potential to annoy someone. We merely don't want to see you bury yourself in your own misery.

Don't think of me as some authoritative figure waging my finger of shame at you, just try to think better of yourself. Not for us but for you. You'll find more people will respond to that positivity in kind. Those that don't won't matter. Remember, abundance!

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
The one I brought up a week ago or so? I mean, it depends. I had to leave because of harassment, but some people still miss me. They are letting me know in DMs. However, things could go wrong if I return, so I won't.

I'm more concerned about the two Discord servers I got banned from.

If I do, then it will end up being rough, and they will hate me. Basically, I'm afraid.
Idk about the servers you got banned from. If you still have friends on there though (I guess you don’t really need to know someone IRL to be a sorta friend, as long as they’re genuine; I don’t think my choice of words in my last post was the best), at least you’re still able to communicate through messages.

I’m not sure how to answer your last sentence. I’m not that good in these situations tbh, I don’t know what to do or say...but do what you think is best to do, I guess; I’m sure whoever it is wouldn’t mind listening though. I don’t know...

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Yes, I have. I just haven't been to therapy in a while due to COVID-19.

I could return though.
I say you should come back, because you're cleary not in the right mindset atm.

It's better than doing nothing & hate yourself more atleast.

D

Deleted member

As a heads up, don't expect Smash this coming week.

Ol Shinobi appeared suddenly and dropped that we're probably getting Monster Hunter Switch as our big reveal this week.
That’s a damn shame. Wait did you say Monster Hunter? :falconslurp:

cashregister9

Smash Hero

Ol Shinobi appeared suddenly and dropped that we're probably getting Monster Hunter Switch as our big reveal this week.
Capcom is in charge of MH there is a large possibility that Capcom will reveal it on their own without nintendo.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
aye yo Disney...make me a mother ****ing Marvel animated musical...with Josh Keaton AND Robbie Daymond playing different Spideys (Black Widow solo as well...and a Wolverine song)

Last edited:

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Feels like the world is slowly getting worse and worse and I’m powerless to do anything but just accept my fate. And it’s not even like a “nobody coulda predicted this” scenario because we’ve known about climate change for centuries now! yet as far as I can see... we’ve already started the countdown to nigh certain demise, yet nobody seems to be doing anything about it, especially the many companies that did their own research and have known about this for actual decades now!
Man... I really don’t need me to be depressed for the second month in a row. Probably just gonna browse wholesome stuff for a bit to get my mind away from this.
I know this was early in the day but I know how you feel.

This day is a coffee kind of day.

Except I've already had coffee and yet I still feel like my brain is coasting and I'm still not feeling the best. RIP.
I've been experiencing that since I'm cutting back on caffeine. Feel like hell but my mind is feeling better, less trigger happy to so to speak. Of course when I do this, they bring out a new flavour, dammit.

As admirable as that make seem, don’t put your energy to someone who won’t return it. Why should you care for them if they won’t care for you?
That's what I learned yesterday IRL. Friends are weird. Well there's more to that (wanted me to risk breaking breach a lockdown rule etc.) but I'm just like why should I throw my breath to them sometimes? Even worse when they can be really unpredictable.

Let me introduce you to a very important word, I think its a word that can help you greatly.

That word is ABUNDANCE

There are more than 7 billion people on this planet. Don't fret over a couple people that may not like you for being you, there's plenty of other potential friends you can meet and they have the potential matter A LOT more to you than some other person you may think is cool, but doesn't give you the respect you deserve. Not everyone has to be your friend, and that is OK!
That's one thing people tend to forget included. There's almost 8 billion people on the planet. It'll take a while to get along with someone you like.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

I mean we could still have smash news it would just be unlikely. Still if it’s not this week, it won’t be next week, so maybe the week after once the Mario remasters are out we will get something. It would then be between the time the Amiibo release in Japan and America. Which would fit nicely for a reveal if Amiibo theory continues to pan out.

Shroob

Sup?
I mean we could still have smash news it would just be unlikely. Still if it’s not this week, it won’t be next week, so maybe the week after once the Mario remasters are out we will get something. It would then be between the time the Amiibo release in Japan and America. Which would fit nicely for a reveal if Amiibo theory continues to pan out.
The week after next week is both the Tokyo Game Show and the big news dump for Hyrule Warriors BotW, not impossible but I'm highly doubting it.

D

Deleted member

Anyone just been refreshing this or Discord because of just boredom?
mmm... not really. Been doing other things and occasionally popping in here and there. ATM I’m trying to decide if I want to buy some full art lands for that extra bling to my EDH deck or just go for the stuff I actually need right now.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
The week after next week is both the Tokyo Game Show and the big news dump for Hyrule Warriors BotW, not impossible but I'm highly doubting it.
You know wgat would be absolutely crazy? If we finally got a general direct, and it had Crown Tundra news, and then we got a Gen 8 Pokemon reveal alongside with it.

Dutch Raikuna

When you arrive at uncertainty with pfps........

Just go back to your best girl.

"Unknown"

Edit: I was trying to find good artwork of Ico that I liked or something from The Outer Worlds but I went with Noire for tonight at least. Might change when I pick up a new anime.

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I'm starting to think we'll like be getting fp7 either the last week of September or early October.

Amiibo theory seems to be lining up well again it seems plus Nintendo wants to get all this stuff out of the way notably the Mario 35th anniversary which the focus and attention on right now.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
I'm going to try to complete the last Smash Ultimate challenge I need to 100% the game by the end of the year: Play 200 Quickplay battles (I'm currently at 100).
My suggestion to make it easier would be to play a match or two with each character. That way, you can try them all out, you don't feel bad if you lose because you aren't used to playing as a certain character, and it's a specific goal to work towards. (though given how large the roster is, you'll likely only need to play as most of them once)

That's what I did after I finished 50 matches, and it worked well for me.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
So confession time

I absolutely love RPGs. I invest a lot of time into them, and some of them I even beat twice for fun.

I never played a Final Fantasy game.
i mean the only final fantasy game i've played is 7 and 1.

Dutch Raikuna

So confession time

I absolutely love RPGs. I invest a lot of time into them, and some of them I even beat twice for fun.

I never played a Final Fantasy game.
In contrast I've never played a BioWare game (I want to but bad luck) or Fallout/Elder Scrolls so there's that.

Shroob

Sup?
Since Monster Hunter Switch is going to drop soon according to Shonobi.... confession time.

I've only played one Monster Hunter game and I hated it. My friends told me it got really good near the endgame, but it just did not capture my attention at all.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
True but in the past the September Direct kinda of focused on what Nintendo would showcase at TGS. Considering we seem to be getting something very week this month, the whole month is basically a direct. So adding Smash info alongside other info might not be totally impossible.

Especially if plot twist, next smash is rep is a Zelda one from BOTW.

I doubt it but the reactions would be fun.

Shroob

Sup?
True but in the past the September Direct kinda of focused on what Nintendo would showcase at TGS. Considering we seem to be getting something very week this month, the whole month is basically a direct. So adding Smash info alongside other info might not be totally impossible.

Especially if plot twist, next smash is rep is a Zelda one from BOTW.

I doubt it but the reactions would be fun.
Truth be told, even though I know there's nothing to say it.

If this is Monster Hunter, I'm honestly kinda expecting a Hunter as the potential E3 drop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom