• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Check this out!
https://twitter.com/tobyfox/status/1301125007272271872

It's not confirmed it'll be Deltarune or anything, but we'll probably still see something neat :)
Bit late on this hehe.
Oh duck.

What could this mean?
But yeah, it's quite exciting.

Btw, currently playing Deltarune, and man, BLESS RUNNING.

Also, knowing that having lots of TP give you more money at the end of battle is a BIG change.

Finally, I approve your avi Speed Weed Speed Weed , nice to see Neuro again!

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Why is the forklift minigame in the Shenmue series so oddly addicting?

I just want to keep driving the thing.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
looking at a walkthrough for Tell Me Why...and oh my **** I am hella oblivious
didn’t realize the male character Tyler was a transgender character. NPCs saying things like “I thought this family only had 2 daughters, I didn’t know they had a son” and an adopted uncle not allowing him to spend time with his sister Alyson for 7 years...can’t believe it took a blunt confirmation from their mother having a book on how to raise transgender children, Tyler getting mad over it, and the mother trying to kill both kids for me to realize such a thing

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Lost Tapes. Do you believe?

Lost Tapes. Mapinguari.

Lost Tapes: "Mapinguari"
Subject matter: Mapinguari
Summary: An explorer ventures deep into the Amazon in search of the lost city of gold El Dorado and the real reason why Percy Fawcett and his son disappeared looking for it. His search eventually leads him to an even darker and deadly secret when he crosses paths with a legendary horror.

D

Deleted member

So I was looking around at old VG cards and uhhhh
DCA2039D-0B2E-4BBC-BF83-10A4DF73DB3F.jpeg

... yeah this card didn’t really age well. Name wise anyway.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Judging by Hero. He’d likely just be called The Prince. And he would likely use his Sands of Time or Forgotten Sands design though I would prefer his PoP ‘08 design myself.
xD You know, it would be kind of awkward having The Prince and the English-Marth side by side considering they have the same voice actor...right?

I still remember finding the creepy looking Warrio Within Prince "chibi figure" inside Abstergo...

download.jpg

xD I didn't take this screenshot, but I had taken closer pictures and it's just haunting.

Ivander

Smash Legend
God, I wish I knew about the Record feature on PS4 earlier cause I'm so angry I missed out on recording an incredible comeback on Fall Guys.
-Basically, in the lobby I'm in, it eventually reaches 10 of us and we get Fall Ball as our next game. I'm Blue Team. Very early on, we are getting crushed. They are at 5 already and we're at 1. I don't know when, but 2 of our players have left. From out of nowhere, for the first time, a Gold Ball appears and I'm like wondering what it is and why is it golden? I don't know how, but we managed to get the Gold ball into the Yellow teams goal and we, Blue team, get 5 points, while they get a regular ball in ours shortly after, so we are now tied 6-6.
At that point, I realise that it's just 3 of us against 5 of them. Yet I knew the other 2 that stayed with me were just as much trying their best. Yellow manages to get 2 goals. But surprisingly, we were able to get 2 goals just before it reached the timer. The score is now 8-8. When the new balls come down, me and one other guy manage to get both balls to Yellow's side, with one guy staying as the goalie for our thing.
Both of us are literally trying our hardest to score a goal, with me focusing on ball on the right and the other guy on the left. I was able to get it pass the one Yellow team member that was fighting me for the ball and I was about to make a score. My ****ing controller dies on me and I'm unable to hit the ball in, and while scrambling for another controller near me, the ball gets pushed away from the goal. But as my second controller turns on, I see the ball go over my head and into the Yellow team's goal.
We won! We actually frickin' won! Just the 3 of us against 5 Yellow team members because 2 of our team left assuming we lost ahead of time when it was 5 Yellow team, 1 Blue team. But the 3 of us were actually able to make the greatest comeback. The 3 of us watched all 5 of Yellow team fall down. God, I never been so frickin' ecstatic and yet so angry that I did not record it nor knew about the PS4 being able to record gameplay without a recording device. It was such an incredible comeback...

In case you are wondering, the last game the three of us did was Royal Fumble. :skull: I felt so bad for the other two players when I won after the 3 of us did that amazing comeback.

Last edited:

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
hmmm.... I’m normally not a betting man, but considering all the hints... I’m in. Well... first... what are your terms?
Okay. If there isn’t a direct tomorrow, I choose your avatar for seven days. If there is a direct tomorrow, you choose mine for seven days. Deal?

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
So I thought of 3 good premises for more Lost Tapes ideas. I just can't think how to write them down is all in the summary. Damn compulsive thoughts...-_-

The three are Rougarou, Shapeshifter, and Yucca Man.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
This really shouldn't be a surprised. Rollback based netcode is notoriously more difficult to implement compared to delay based, so it makes sense that old-fashioned Nintendo wouldn't make implementing it a priority if they ran into difficulties with it.

But hey, at least when Smash 6 comes around in 2030, rollback might already be an industry standard by then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom