• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Hello everyone, I'm gonna talk about why these news are way better than anyone may expect:

The fact SEGA bothered to make a mobile Game for Sakura Wars means they have enough confidence on the brand to keep marketing It. So as such It is highly fair to expect even more Sakura Wars games to come in many shapes.
And as such, It will be highly likely that thanks to this SEGA will be pushing hard with Sony to make Sakura Wars PS4 retrocompatible with PS5, something I really need at the moment.

That's all I wanted to say, now I will return to my regular basis of fear about college this month.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
While cutting the grass. One of my lawnmowers had broke...-_-

It was having problems already anyways, it was inevitable. Good thing my dad gave me an extra.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Man the music to Spawn's reveal trailer just gives me that feeling of determination and hope as well as that feel of "Saving the day".

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
i went furniture shopping with the boys

never thought i'd ever see a couch with the price tag of 18,000 ****ing dollars

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Lost Tapes. Do you believe?

Lost Tapes. Mega Boar.

Lost Tapes: "Mega Boar"
Subject matter: Beast of Dean
Summary: A cull is put in place by the forestry commission as marksmen are hired to control the wild boar population in the Forest of Dean. Their actions prove to be fatal when it attracts the attention of something even bigger, far deadlier, and highly territorial then any boar they likely know.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
I had the idea of doing some small videos that compile my voices for some characters that don't have voices. So like, voices for Undertale characters, voices for Animal Crossing characters, etc. Would anyone be interested in seeing that?
Sure! I’d be more than willing to help you out with that too

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Xenoblade 2 just received another update...roughly two years after the last one.

REX IN SMASH?!?!?!?!?
I asked about it in the Rex thread - apparently, it added Korean language support.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Y'all really gotta dig for the specifics instead of immediately getting on the hype train when you see a headline like that. :191:
I did ask what it was before getting excited haha.

Still, that came out of nowhere.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
In the movie it’s Dastan but no, in the games he is just The Prince.
:o Alrighty then! I honestly would prefer to just call him The Prince more than...Dastan. I THINK I did see the movie in a long bus ride once, and I think back then I had no idea it was supposed to be a PoP movie? X'D I was sort of getting entertained at least, but I honestly would love something animated based on the Sands of Time stuff just because I simply enjoyed it so much. :> Also I love that The Prince is funny, and when he realized he was talking to himself I sincerely laughed.

You think if he made it into Smash they’ed call him Dastan? Even if it was still the game design?
I mean they got a character they just refer as "Hero" so, "The Prince" wouldn't seem something out of the ordinary.

Wait a minute... what design would he use?
xD If Ubisoft is the one to decide, from what I have seen, they put the 2008 reboot version of the The Prince (In one of their spinoff games that is weirdly about football), but they also still acknowledge the existence of the 2003 one from Sands of Time, because they had a Rabbid render that suspect was pretty recent, cosplaying as that version and it's even on a game. (I like the Sands of Time one the most, I just do. :>)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I mean they got a character they just refer as "Hero" so, "The Prince" wouldn't seem something out of the ordinary.
Speaking of Hero....... we already have a “Hero”... why not add a “Wizard” to the mix? :p
346F3EC4-C663-4CB0-B8B9-7DA60E30FE69.png

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Hearing all you guys talk about jobs and going to college and here is me just half assing to get a part time because of how demotivated I am.

To sum it up perfectly: This would in a way be kind of a gap year for me, despite being 23. I need to make bigger jumps but I think that is later down the line.

Also; Breakfast Biscuits are amazing, just saying.

Last edited:

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
View attachment 284232
I beg your pardon, Dutch boy?
Forgot to reply this one Wade.

Denk je dat ik in de taal spreek?
Nó an í an teanga seo í?
Or is it this beautiful English?

I don't know, Google Translate does it for me so time to get off the keyboard and get some good gaming in me.

Last edited:

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Forgot to reply this one Wade.

Denk je dat ik in de taal spreek?
Nó an í an teanga seo í?
Or is it this beautiful English?

I don't know, Google Translate does it for me so time to get off the keyboard and get some good gaming in me.
What did you say, punk?

Last edited:

StrangeKitten

Smash Lord
Yeah, saw that tweet some days ago, and honestly, might be a bit cheesy, but it made me really happy to see him being so, well, excited for the game!

In the chaos that is 2020, it's always nice to see peoples still trying their best to make others have a goooood time, ya know what i'm sayin'?

Brief, hope it continue well for him. Tho, can we get a update with images or stuff on October? Plz Toby?
Check this out!
https://twitter.com/tobyfox/status/1301125007272271872

It's not confirmed it'll be Deltarune or anything, but we'll probably still see something neat :)

Last edited:

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
You think if he made it into Smash they’ed call him Dastan? Even if it was still the game design?

Wait a minute... what design would he use?
Judging by Hero. He’d likely just be called The Prince. And he would likely use his Sands of Time or Forgotten Sands design though I would prefer his PoP ‘08 design myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom