• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
They haven’t announced anything for today yet, so maybe there will be something later. We could also get a shadow drop, I guess.
Let us hope the best for the greater good.

The greater good.

totally original I know.

Last edited:

LAA9000

Smash Journeyman
Slippi.gg
JUST#956
3DS FC
0361-9069-2936
Switch FC
SW-5393-4946-0209
Ahem, are we pass the point Nintendo would have revealed something important? Or there's still hope?
We are now, and Nintendo hasn't revealed anything. There's a very slight chance they may announce a Direct for Friday tomorrow, but usually they announce full Directs two days in advance. I think it's safe to say that, unfortunately, we will pass the one year anniversary of the last full Direct with still nothing in sight, other than Pikmin 3 Deluxe's release.

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
They haven’t announced anything for today yet, so maybe there will be something later. We could also get a shadow drop, I guess.
Due to the emphasis on 3 in that leak, I would assume the announcement/shadowdrop would be tomorrow.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Morning guys.

How are y'all doing?
Came back from hospital. and you all don't love me. was given antibiotics from them. Also was playing Tokyo Mirage Sessions while in the waiting room, might start playing it.

Gonna go for an evening lie down.

Why am I red?
Cause red is dead.

"Hey Wade.........what is that red dot on you? And why is it moving?"

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Came back from hospital. and you all don't love me. was given antibiotics from them. Also was playing Tokyo Mirage Sessions while in the waiting room, might start playing it.

Gonna go for an evening lie down.
Hey, I care about you.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Man, that was a solid documentary. Made me love hammerhead sharks more.

I just might change the tiger shark character into a hammerhead then and also decided on changing the Nile crocodile character to an alligator.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Jerk.

It’s okay! Let me give you a hug! Then we can go for ice cream and get away from the mean man.

Wademan94 Wademan94 never talk to my son like that ever again.
Not my fault you can’t discipline your kid properly. You know he gets it from YOUR side of the family.

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
@JDCabrera NonSpecificGuy NonSpecificGuy

Well, it's a new day, and in all the times I checked, at least on FB, Ubisoft didn't address at any point that yesterday was Rayman's 25th Anniversary. Apparently the only thing that Ubi France posted was a link to a site called Ubisoft Nano where it promoted a Rabbids game of all things (xD That I played, and I had fun with it...OH THE BLASPHEMY! 😩), and I think only Ubisoft Spain on Instagram or Twitter did mention Rayman's 25th Anniversary but...just re-posting someone else's fanart, not doing their own thing for it. And also Announcing a new Ubisoft Forward event for the 10th, I am not expecting anything Rayman related for it. :) But I do hope there's something worthwhile for others.

While I didn't draw anything for the Anniversary, I did some written work for it, because I was actually busy with graphic design work. :3 I celebrate Ray and Shay almost daily so...missing one day is no biggy for me, not even if I end up not drawing anything for Shay's birthday either (or the day of his Saint Patron). I can do that any other day.
Yeah, I was kind of bummed they didn’t do anything Rayman related on his 25th considering, y’know, he’s their mascot but it is a little suspicious that they announced a Forward on his birthday. Eh? Maybe? At least we pretty much know Prince of Persia will be there so that’s neat. I’ll be tuning in at least.

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up
The newest Sakurai column has arrived!

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Yeah, I was kind of bummed they didn’t do anything Rayman related on his 25th considering, y’know, he’s their mascot but it is a little suspicious that they announced a Forward on his birthday. Eh? Maybe? At least we pretty much know Prince of Persia will be there so that’s neat. I’ll be tuning in at least.
Yeah, I have to admit I also did find it a little suspicious, maybe they want to give a real surprise this time? But again, I won't get any sort of hopes up because it could still not be the case. :D Yup, that is gonna be very nice to see! (Also, a random question...does the Prince have a canon name?)

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Lost Tapes. Do you believe?

Lost Tapes. Ogre.

Lost Tapes: "Ogre"
Subject matter: Ogre
Summary: Police officers investigate a location where children had been disappearing near a forest, what they assume is at first the work of a serial killer or pedophile proves to be something far more frightening than anything they've ever encountered when they find the culprit to be an inhumanly cannibalistic monster thought to had been nothing more but a fairy tale.

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Yeah, I have to admit I also did find it a little suspicious, maybe they want to give a real surprise this time? But again, I won't get any sort of hopes up because it could still not be the case. :D Yup, that is gonna be very nice to see! (Also, a random question...does the Prince have a canon name?)
In the movie it’s Dastan but no, in the games he is just The Prince.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

So at long last, I’ve finally resleeved my main VG deck with brand new sleeves: the old ones were getting really... really bad.
7012B620-2F8C-4394-9FFD-B3F97AB88AAF.jpeg

Now I just have to wait 1 more month until VBT09 drops so I can finally upgrade this stupid deck...

osby

Smash Obsessed
You think if he made it into Smash they’ed call him Dastan? Even if it was still the game design?
I hope they'll not.

The movie really wasn't anything worth remembering and I think Dastan is kind of a weird name choice for a Persian character.

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I hope they'll not.

The movie really wasn't anything worth remembering and I think Dastan is kind of a weird name choice for a Persian character.
Eh. I’m just not big on generic names like that. Like what if they add him and then add the kid from Katamari. How do you differentiate them?
You can’t coddle him forever.

Also, why the hell did I end up playing along with this?
Because you, like the rest of us, are BORED.

osby

Smash Obsessed
Eh. I’m just not big on generic names like that. Like what if they add him and then add the kid from Katamari. How do you differentiate them?
Eh, it's not like named characters can't have the same problem.

Remember the "they can't add Ryu Hayabusa, we already have a Ryu!" argument?

Last edited:

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Because you, like the rest of us, are BORED.
I’m going on a bike ride. Ping me when something interesting happens.

I still think that’s a problem. Like... maybe they’ll do what they do with the Dead or Alive games and just label him as Hayabusa?
I mean we got :ultroy::ultroy2:
If it is a problem, then just use his full name.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom