• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shroob

Sup?
I’m gonma be casually optimistic about this, considering the last time they were right it was a Partner Mini.
There's a lot of things pointing to something not even taking leakers into consideration.

Nintendo themselves updated the page where they host the Directs, which has, according to some folks in the know, only happened when a Direct is coming

And Smash isn't getting a Spirit/Tourney event this week, which has almost always meant a new character is about to be shown off.

The whole leaker **** this time is moreso a bonus compared to actual signals from Nintendo.

D

Deleted member

There's a lot of things pointing to something not even taking leakers into consideration.

Nintendo themselves updated the page where they host the Directs, which has, according to some folks in the know, only happened when a Direct is coming

And Smash isn't getting a Spirit/Tourney event this week, which has almost always meant a new character is about to be shown off.

The whole leaker **** this time is moreso a bonus compared to actual signals from Nintendo.
This is some powerful information, I will trust you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Getting ready to go to hospital to see what the deal with the tooth is. Who knows what'll happen and the pain has died down a bit. I'll be on here though via mobile. Might play something like Mario Kart while waiting.

Somewhere in the universe.
America. I'm not proud of it at all.
Where are you from?
The 100 year old ******* child of two countries with a history that plays out like a poor 90s MASH style sitcom.

In other words Northern Ireland.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Noo Metal, I'm so sorry. ;-;
Suuure.

Going to be honest, you really haven't changed much since all those years ago, and I don't know how to feel about that.

But eeeeeh, whatever, just be careful of what you post & we be good.

D

Deleted member

Suuure.

Going to be honest, you really haven't changed much since all those years ago, and I don't know how to feel about that.

But eeeeeh, whatever, just be careful of what you post & we be good.
Hey, I haven't caused drama ever since I returned, right?

Also others on another server I am in found it funny, so I thought it would be funny in here.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Hey, I haven't caused drama ever since I returned, right?

Also others on another server I am in found it funny, so I thought it would be funny in here.
Well I hope so! I ain't watchin' ya 24/7.

Also, don't know what server you are so not sure if the context was different or not, but suffice to say, your joke didn't work here. Or atleast it didn't for me.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Ok, so, you didn't hear this from me, but, the next General Direct will have:
A Nintendo game
A Smash reveal that has a Video Game Character
Mario will appear in some way
$60 Port
DLC for something, idk.
Fake, it's missing the copious amount of third party stuff we will receive.

D

Deleted member

When you have to craft a weapon in Terraria, but you have to go to the underground desert:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Obviously, the next fighter is going to be W.D. Gaster, 'cuz:

1) Gaster is looking to be very important to Deltarune, so you know Toby going to promote it.

2) Toby was invited again to Sakurai home so that Sakurai could beat his ass after Toby won & inserted his Earthbound OC as a Mii costume. Spoiler: Sakurai lost again.

3) It would be a ****storm of epic proportions if that actually happened, so you know it's going to be that for sure.

tumblr_nw3r1p5pYR1u30r8go1_400.gif

D

Deleted member

So @JDCabrera that new Sakura Wars thing apparently was a mobile game.

That's a bit disappointing.
At least we are getting something I guess.

At this point I'll take anything to prevent myself from thinking about my potentially innevitable dead by a very plausible fire on the island or Covid.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
So animal crossing, direct and Pokemon had been updated. Could we be looking at a general or mini?

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
So animal crossing, direct and Pokemon had been updated. Could we be looking st a general or mini?
Knowing our luck those last few months, it could mean anything at this point.

All I know is, going to keep my hopes low in case we get japed yet again by rumors & coincidence.

Last edited:

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
At least we are getting something I guess.

At this point I'll take anything to prevent myself from thinking about my potentially innevitable dead by a very plausible fire on the island or Covid.
Not having a great day? Same here, waiting in a hospital in pain.

D

Deleted member

Man I really want to draw today but my motivation is just straight up gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom