• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Regarding that cartoon idea I have revolving around two best friends a saltwater crocodile and great white solving crimes through the city.

I decided on changing the tiger shark character (He along with the Nile crocodile character being their friendly rivals working in the same police department) into a hammerhead.

Also having considerations whether I should change the Nile into an alligator.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
She's not a true "Anti-VAxx" or so she claims, but she's very much a "I don't trust vaccines".
As far as I can tell she seems to be in favor of researching each individual vaccine, not against the idea of them in general. Certainly still worth raising an eyebrow given the rigorous testing and validation that goes into even introducing a vaccine, but like you said it's pretty inaccurate to characterize her as an anti-vaxxer.
Here's the tweet thread; https://twitter.com/tarastrong/status/986608362686066688

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
As far as I can tell she seems to be in favor of researching each individual vaccine, not against the idea of them in general. Certainly still worth raising an eyebrow given the rigorous testing and validation that goes into even introducing a vaccine, but like you said it's pretty inaccurate to characterize her as an anti-vaxxer.
Here's the tweet thread; https://twitter.com/tarastrong/status/986608362686066688
This is understandable, despite my hesitation at first.

Research is important; Ignorance is a poison.

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
The Mario promo is number 294 in set order yet Luigi is number 296
View attachment 284145
To save you to trouble: These promo cards had two versions. 293 & 294 are :ultmario: and 295 & 296 are :ultluigi: . Odd numbers are normal card designs while even numbers are the special artwork designs Noipoi posted.

D

Deleted member

To save you to trouble: These promo cards had two versions. 293 & 294 are :ultmario: and 295 & 296 are :ultluigi: . Odd numbers are normal card designs while even numbers are the special artwork designs Noipoi posted.
Yeah I kinda figured that. Although I’ve never seen a card game do it like that: usually promos are reserved for the end of a list while alt art shares the set number with it’s regular counterpart.

D

Deleted member

Should’ve been Lu-Eevee

Also, I came across this and thought you might like it:
View attachment 284150
W I N G S with the S I C K B E A T S
484ec695cb15587635f40ce797c5fa4f.gif

Also that reminds me I wanted to start drawing my own interesting take on Pokemon designs...well I kinda already started somewhat(that Keldeo with a long sword horn I posted a few days ago? Was gonna be me turning it into a Gold Paladin-esche design) but I haven't got the motivation worked up just yet,

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
You know for years people kept telling me that Mystic force was one of the worst ranger series.

But honestly I'm actually really enjoying it. I like the main team a lot more than I thought I would.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom