• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
@NonsensicalThings would you be interested in reading any of my story excerpts? Your brother has access to them on my Discord server but I can DM you my stories as well as some character descriptions and sketches if you’re interested. I’d love to hear your feedback on them.

Last edited:

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
That might be a bit too much, but there’s still a lot you could do.

I’ve been looking for alt. outfit material for my Sonic fighting game ideas and there’s a lot more than I’ve expected, especially if you take into consideration the official art Sonic Channel has done over the years:
<3 I love all of the artworks (Mainly Silver and Blaze). :3 The ones I find more fun are the colored sketch-looking ones. x'D Also the whole idea of Blaze burning her food on the pan is hilarious.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I can at least emphasize with that(coming from a card game nerd who really never has nothing to look forward to what with keeping track of set releases for 3 different games) but I feel you always take it to an extreme. Like everytime something doesn’t appeal to you specifically, not even 10 minutes later you’re posting on here about how bad it is, and while it’s fine to have that kinda opinion and also have the opinion there’s nothing to look forward to, you always just go a teensy bit too far into ranting territory, which again isn’t necessarily bad, but you keep on doing it and doing and doing it and honestly you feel like a broken record. I can emphasize with you wanting to find meaning in the year to year struggle and find stuff you want to look forward to(and I need to emphasize that’s not a bad thing) you always broadcast your opinion on it to such a degree it’s gotten pretty repetitive.

You’re a kind person and I understand the feeling, I truly do, but I feel you broadcasting every little detail about every little thing and opinion you have ever is maybe a bit much?
I won't say much about this because I understand where you're coming from, but I can't help but feel like if more people agreed with my opinions, then nobody would care.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
<3 I love all of the artworks (Mainly Silver and Blaze). :3 The ones I find more fun are the colored sketch-looking ones. x'D Also the whole idea of Blaze burning her food on the pan is hilarious.
Yeah, they have so much charm that I wish we saw more in the games. Also I love this outfit for Rouge and would love to see this in a game.
B96BA34C-B32E-4E8B-9CB8-1F47B592AFC6.png

It would 100% be a costume in Sonic Clash if I got the chance to work on this as an official game.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Yeah, they have so much charm that I wish we saw more in the games. Also I love this outfit for Rouge and would love to see this in a game.
View attachment 284129
It would 100% be a costume in Sonic Clash if I got the chance to work on this as an official game.
:D I am not the biggest fan of Rouge, but I have to say she looks pretty in that outfit! It fits her.

I had never heard her theme before, but I came across this remix, and it sounds really good:

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
:D I am not the biggest fan of Rouge, but I have to say she looks pretty in that outfit! It fits her.

I had never heard her theme before, but I came across this remix, and it sounds really good:
I’m more of a fan of “I’m a Spy” as her theme, but that remix doesn’t sound half bad. In terms of that Sonic fighter, Rouge has enough alt. outfit material to rival SFV Chun-Li.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Man

All I can remember of MLP was when Tara Strong came out as an Anti-VAXXer

lol
what’s funny about that image I showed? It was a charity thing they did for the Seattle Childrens Hospital last year.
9CA4B2F2-3F3F-4F2F-994F-5E8ABDBFD0BE.gif

I mean it was probably super easy for Wizards considering they were bought out by Hasbro a while back(and thus have access to all the IP’s they own, hence why the Transformer Promos exist) but it’s kinda neat to think about.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Ultimate is such a different game from P+.

Since we're starting up tournaments again in my area (with precautions obviously), I'm trying to get the rust off in Ultimate, and training mode feels more like a chore compared to P+. There is less tech to practice since Ultimate is more heavily involved with mix-ups than P+ is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom